Chapter 1 - Remember

Want You Back

Jiyong POV

Here I am, sitting alone in the bed. I look at my window revealing a dark scene of heavy rain, I can hear thunder everywhere. I reach my pillow and hug it tight. Her scent still there, I miss her. My tear start falling without I notice. I wonder where is she now. Chaerin, Lee Chaerin. My girl for almost 4 years. Or should I call her my ex now? Then I got up from my bed and open my closet. I pick up a black box and open it. Broken photo frames, broken glasses, couple ring, photos, and stuff like that. You may question why I save all broken stuff. Those are my memories when we were together. Me and Chaerin. There’s still a lot box about us, but this one is the box that save most pain memory of us. When she left me.

Flashback

I was in my studio tried to wrote some lyric. Yes, I’m a composer. I lost my mood for writing and lay on the couch. Then I feel someone just came in my studio, I think it’s Chaerin so I keep my eyes shut. Then I feel someone is came on top of me make me opened my eyes then I saw Dara smiling at me. Dara is singer in this company, she is pretty but I don’t interest at her, because I have Chaerin of course. “What do you want Dara?” I ask try to get her off my body but she stop me by kissing me. I admit that she’s a good kisser. “I want One Night Stand with you, please.” She wishper on my ears. “But, you know I have a girlfriend right?” I keep try to get her off. “I don’t care.” She back to kiss me, I didn’t respond at first but then I give up. I think it wouldn’t hurt to have some fun while work, right?

Author POV

They keep make out and ramming each other body and without they notice, someone opened the door. She widened her eyes. Chaerin can’t believe what she saw. Her boyfriend is making out with another girl, in his studio and on the couch she gave him at their third anniversary. How come he do that to her? Chaerin eyes start to tear up. She close the door carefully and run outside. Chaerin go to the park near YG building, his work office. She sat on the bench and cry her heart out. She held her chest feel like she can’t breathe. It’s must be someone else, isn’t it? ‘Jingyo oppa, wouldn’t cheat on me right? It must a nightmare. I want to wake up.’ Chaerin thought while hitting her head hope that she will wake up. But, this is the reality, she stop hitting her head. She look down at the bag on her lap. Yes, she want to give her boyfriend a surprise so she brought her home made food to him in his office. But, she get more surprise right now. “Excuse me?” She look up and saw Taeyang, Jiyong’s best friend. “Can I sit here?” He ask again. Chaerin just nodded as a yes. Taeyang then sit beside Chaerin she just look down. “What’s wrong with him?” She look up. “How you know that it’s him?” She look confused. “Of course, I know. He is your only one boyfriend. I don’t know if you have another one?” He said jokingly. “Of course I’m not. I’m not cheater, like him.” She mumble but clear enough for Taeyang to hear. “What? He? Cheating on you?” Taeyang ask in surprise. Chaerin nod. “Surprise? Me too.” She smiled bitterly. “Hey, maybe you misheard the news.” He try to calm. “I saw it by my self. He and Dara eonni. In his studio. Making out.” He gasp after hear that.  So, he hug her to comfort her. “I think you must hear his explain later. Keep calm okay.” She just cry in his hug. After awhile she stop crying. “You are right. I’ll hear his explain first.” He smile so do Chaerin. Chaerin kissed Taeyang’s cheek. “Oppa, thank you. If you’re not here, maybe I break up with him already.” She said cheerful. “It’s what friend use to be.” He smile and kiss her head. Then they start to chit chat. Without they know, someone is spying them.

 

 

Author note : Oh, who is spying them? Is it Jiyong? or someone else? o.O

BTW, I'm sorry for cutting this in a flashback. I'm planning to make this a chapter story, kkk~