*special end*

;our last coffee;

i took in afew deep breath, " he's...he's my fiance, we got enaged while you were on tour. i couldn't tell you..i'm sorry. ", he's head was lowered, he kept silent. 

silence filled the place as passerby stared at us, " himchan...i'm sorry.."

his eyes were filled with sadness as he stared at me, " guess this means we are over, i hope you are happy with him." he turn his back towards me and the image of him got smaller and smaller. 

" himchan...please...i didn't have a choice."

we were over, it ends right here. he left me hanging, knowingly knowing he won't forgive me. "are you ok?" a hand reached out to me; it was my fiancee. 

pushing his hand away, " i'm fine." 

afew days before my wedding.

" good morning!" i was greeted with a smile on the waiteress face, i bowed and took a seat at a table by the window. "the usual for 2?" she asked, " how about ice latte with more sugar?" I touched the table and there were words cruved there.

" you and me; we were bittersweet coffee together." 

shortly after awhile," here you go miss." she placed the coffee on the table. 

tears slowly streamed down my face,i whispered softly. " this is sweet, like our love."

And then it came, the day of my wedding.

the sounds of wedding bells were heard, the sounds of birds chripping as i walked on the red carpet to my soon to be husband. 
the reading for the marriage started, " so do you, _____ take ______ as your husband?" i couldn't reply. i just couldnt.

i looked around, trying to find that face who i was looking for; he wasn't here...i felt scared.

 

...............

...............

...............

...............

...............

 

" GYAH!!!!" i woke up, screaming at a high voice; looking around.

" oh jagi? you are up?" he sat on my bed.
the face i wanted to see, the face that i dont want it to disappear. " what happened? i heard you shouted." h
e placed his hands gently on my cheeks; i placed mine over his.

" oh nothing, it's just a bad dream." i smiled. " really? hmm, why not we go out to forget that bad dream."
i looked down for awhile, " you don't want?"

i chuckled," himchan, you are sweet." 

upon saying that, i placed a kiss on his cheek.

it was all a dream, a terrible dream....or was it real?