Epilogue

To make things right

Alright guys, here is the epilogue, the last part of "to make things right" 

 

Thank you so much for the subscriptions, the comments and for reading the story in the first place! *hugs all* thank you so much!!

 

okay then, have fun with the epilogue :)

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

**** Heechul’s POV ****

Four years have passed, since that day. The day, I ran out of my dorm with the only goal to tell Hangeng how I feel.

Four years of ups and downs, of obstacles and happy events. We had our fair share of fights, I admit – it wasn’t always easy. But never, not one single second, have I doubted his love for me, or given him any reason to question my feelings for him. And not one moment have we been apart – maybe by kilometres, maybe physically, when either Hangeng or Super Junior had a tour, or when he had to go back to China in order to promote his songs over there. But I knew, he would always come back to me, no matter what happened, no matter who or what was in our ways. No, he wouldn’t leave me behind a second time. He promised me.

 

Two years ago, he moved back here, to South Korea, to Seoul. To be with me – to be close to me, always. And to be honest, if he didn’t, then I would have. Yeah, you heard right – I, Cinderella of Super Junior, Kim Heechul, would have gone after my man. All the way to China.

Crazy, right?
Oh well, I –

 

“Yah! Heechul! Hurry up!!” I can hear my leader calling for me. We have a performance today, an award show. Super Junior is nominated for the best album of the year and Hangeng for the best solo artist of the year. You know, that guy can do whatever he wants, can go wherever he wishes, he is successful. I small smile tugs at my lips as I think about it. Hangeng…

“Coming!” I shout back, as I retreat from my room and walk into the living room. Here they are, Super Junior – all of them – and Hangeng, already waiting for me and as I enter, a warm hand finds its way to my back immediately.

Hangeng…

“Took you long enough” a slightly annoyed Kanging huffs, as he pushes himself up from the couch and puts on his shoes and coat.

“We’ll wait in the car” our leader declares laughing, as he hushes the rest of members out of our house. Yes, that’s right, our house. Hangeng’s and mine’s house, we bought it a week after he moved back here.

A week after he knocked on the door of our dorm, a week after… a week after he asked me the most important question of my life.

 

“Let’s go” his warm voice pulls me back into the present.

Smilingly, he takes my hand, intervenes our finger and presses a chaste kiss on my lips.

“You know I love you… right?” he asks me, a loving smile on his lips that I can’t help but return: “Yeah…I love you too…” is my whispered answer.

“Now, come on, we have to go” and with that, he pulls me out of our house.

“Yeah”, I answer, not being able to wipe the grin out of my face as I follow my husband to his black car.

 

 

You know, all those years ago, I wondered… if happily ever after’s exist in real life. I searched for an answer and never got any. Truth to be told, I still haven’t found it, but seriously, who needs that answer anyways?
Because even if this isn’t a happily ever after – which I seriously doubt because, let’s face it, my life is pretty perfect right now! – I’m happy. And that’s all that counts, right?


I’m happy – and I couldn’t wish for anything else.

 

**** Heechul’s POV end ****

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

the story is finished! I hope you liked the ending :)

 

see you soon in one of my next stories, I'm already full of ideas :D

 

your author

Kayuki