Prank

Penpals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiruma - Because I Love You

Minyoung was sitting inside her classroom. She was thinking long and hard about how she was going to pull through the tip Chanyeol had given her. It was a fantastic tip, she had to admit that and which was why she wanted to put it to use. A light appeared in her head and her hand shot in the air. The teacher stopped her talking and gave her attention to Minyoung instead.

“Yes?” She blinked and Minyoung`s arm rested on her desk instead. She felt all eyes on her, and the ones she found uncomfortable were Youngjae`s. But she did like Baekhyun`s eyes on her, she even felt her cheeks turning bright pink when she noticed him watching.

“Uhm…can I use the restroom?” Just on cue the bell rang and the students rushed with taking out their lunch boxes so they could go outside and eat.

“Yes, you may” The teacher giggled and Minyoung gave her sheepish smile but sighed inwardly. She couldn`t hide a poo beneath the sand anyway, because the bell had already rung and all of the students were outside. But she couldn`t have been more wrong.

“Youngjae, I need to have a word with you before you leave” Minyoung head the teacher`s strict voice. She grinned from ear to ear and sprinted outside. She grabbed one of the spades tucked inside the sand and ran to the school gate to see if there were any owners walking around with their dogs.

She didn`t had to look far to see an elderly man walking with his dog, and the best part he had recently done his business. Even when Minyoung wasn`t allowed to go outside of the school area, especially not during school hours, she still had to break that one rule. She ran over to the old man who was bending over with a black bag secured around his hand so he could pick out the freshly made poo. “Excuse me” She patted his back and the man straightened himself now closing the bag.

“Yes, little girl?” He smiled and she eyed the bag in his hand.

“Would you mind giving me that?” She nodded her head towards it and he followed her eyes and became flabbergasted.

“This?” He held up the bag. “I don`t believe you would like to have this” He scrunched his face and shook his head.

“No, I would love that. Can I have it, pretty please?” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter