Miserable

Penpals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiruma - Memories in My Eyes

Chanyeol was eating his last box with ice cream. Lately all he had been doing was eating the whole day practically being bored having nothing to look forward to, or go on his daily walks. But his walks didn`t feel the same anymore. Even if he had a hard time showing that he was happy, but he had to admit his face had stopped glowing since the day he stopped exchanging letters with Minyoung.

She was a little girl back then; he knew she had probably grown to become a woman by now. He wasn`t sure how many years had passed since the last time he had written a letter to her. But he was positive it had been too long. Even if he wanted to he was afraid to put his body through the stress and depression it went through every time he would read her letters. Memories he wanted to forget would flash in front of his eyes. His head would get all twisted and his body would shake from fear and the shock it had received.

Chanyeol had been visiting his psychiatrist a couple of times already. He had been there oftener now compared to before. He missed someone`s accompany, someone just being there with him. His fish couldn`t reply back to his thoughts and words, a psychiatrist could and Minyoung would also, but he wasn`t strong enough to face her anymore.

One day his psychiatrist had, had enough. He was wondering what was really going on in Chanyeol`s life. Why was he visiting his office when he had nothing to discuss about, nothing to complain about; all he did was sit there staring in the thin air. For the very first time Chanyeol managed to open up about his true feelings and thoughts about what he was going through. He told his psychiatrist that he had made himself a friend, but because of the regularly anxiety attacks he had stopped contacting her.

The psychiatrist had given him a bottle of pills telling him they would calm his nerves during his attacks. He just needed to take them immediately when he felt his heart pump twice as fast and his fear rising. He also encouraged Chanyeol to write a letter to Minyoung, telling her in detail why he stopped contacting her. What he was actually going through that was the least he could do for her.

Chanyeol got along with the idea and headed home sitting by the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. Next to him was a little girl munching on her candy called Love Hearts. They were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter