Epilogue

Living Life with the Jung Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

 

8 months later.

 

UCLA

 

Yeonjung’s POV

 

It’s been seven months since I started going to college it did take me time to finally adjust with this kind of life and surroundings. I met new friends here and they are all cool, I still have my old friend Leo with me we take up the same course which is Electrical Engineering. My Mom and Dad would visit me whenever they have time mostly on weekends and my sisters? Well we only communicate through the net, we sometimes Facetime each other whenever my vacant time would match their free time. It’s really hard though with all the time-zones and mismatched schedules. I really miss them. I wonder what are they doing now?

 

“Jung! You done with the homework bud?” My classmate Adrian asked me as I was walking through the hallways.

“Yeah. I finished it last night.” I answered

“Ohhhh. Diligent huh? I still haven’t finish mine.” He laughed

“It’s still due next week though.” it’s Friday now so you can still do it. Haha

“Yup I know. Hey I’ll go ahead.”

“Sure.”

 

He walked away and I started going on mine too good thing my last class already dismissed us. As I was walking my way  I saw a swarm of students at the main gate. I walked over so I could see what they are buzzing about.

 

“Maybe an artist went here? Oh could it be Beyonce?” I asked myself as I got near the crowd. “Excuse me.”

 

I was surprised when I saw a Cadillac XTS waiting there. I wonder whose car is it? JJANG!

 

“Whose car is that?” I asked the guy beside me

“I don’t know dude. When I got here the car’s already there but they said it belongs to some pretty chick.”

“Ooooohhhh. Nice.” I nodded at him. I turned away ready to leave when I heard a high pitch voice shouted.

“YEONJUNG-AHHHHH!” oh God that voice! I turned around and saw my sisters with ice cream on their hands waving at me.

“NOONAS?”

 

All the students looked weirdly at me I just smiled awkwardly at them. We’re speaking Korean and probably they thought we’re just some bunch of weird Asian kids. HAHA. But whatever!

What are my sisters doing here? Is this real? Are they really here? Or I am just imagining things?

 

“YAH!” Jessica noona snapped her finger right in front of my eyes. I didn’t notice that they’re already in front of me.

“Jungieee!”

“What are you two doing here?”

“We’re here to pick you up. You’ve got no classes left right?”

“Uh huh.”

 

They both dragged me to the car and I heard whisperings and murmurs around me.

 

--

 

“So how was school for our baby?” Jessica noona asked me as she looked at me. We’re sitting at the backseat and I am in the middle. Soojung is leaning her head in my shoulder while Jessica noona is clinging into my left arm.

“It’s fine noona really good.” I answered the smile at her. I am really happy that they are here with me now.

“Not having any troubles?” Soojung asked

“I’m just doing fine noona no need to worry about me.”

“Awwww. We missed you so much Jung.”

“Yeah. You know unnie here never stops asking her manager when will she have a long vacation Jung.” She said while laughing

“Noona you missed me that much?” I teasingly asked “But I missed you too both.”

“Of course you missed us.”

 

They both kiss me in the cheek while patting my head. Aww I feel like a kid. I definitely miss moments like this.

 

--

 

The Jung siblings had dinner at one of their favorite restaurants in Cali. They spent all their time talking and catching up with one another. Of course most of it was how was Yeonjung doing in his school. The two sisters were being really clingy to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter