Jessica Noona

Living Life with the Jung Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

I woke up by the sound of banging on my door. I am pretty sure it's Nicole. I lazily got up from the bed and wore a shirt.

 

"Just a sec." The banging on the door stops

"Hmm what is it?" I ask Nicole while rubbing my eyes.

 "Babo! Breakfast is ready! And i'll be sending you off to your sisters company. Get your lazy down quick!"

 "Aish! It's still early!"

 "It's already 8 in the morning! Jessi said she wants to see you at 9!" What!??

 "Yahhhh! Why didn't you tell me!"

 "She texted me just this morning and you freakin sleep like a log! I was banging this door for quite some time!"

 "Okay okay. I'll shower first then i'll eat with you."

 "Okay then! Hurry up arra?"

 "Dae!"

 

I closed the door and took a shower immediately. After showering i just wore a simple black shirt and jeans, i also wore sunglasses and a cap. I ran down and saw Nicole already eating.

 

"Why are you eating!!! You're supposed to wait for me!"

 "You took so long! I'm already starving! Just sit down now! Here eat!"

 

She placed some food on my plate and she continued eating .. i did the same too for i was already hungry.

 

**

 

"Jung-ah! Just Leave your luggage here i think i'll just send it to Sica's home later."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

 "Okay then."

 

 **

 

 We went to SM building and i can see some fans waiting outside the building. Wow don't they have anything to do than stan this idols? Don't they get tired?

 

 "YeonJung!"

"Yeah?"

 "Just go inside okay? I need to go. There's an emergency meeting for us."

 "Okay then. Thanks for dropping me by Nic."

 "Nah. It's nothing. Just tell your sisters i said Hi okay?"

 "Sure!"

 

 I went off the car and waved at Nicole. I walked inside the building and i heard some whisperings.

 

 "Is that Krystal and Jessica’s brother?"

 "Omo! I think yes! He looks more handsome now!"

 "I know right! He's so tall and manly!"

 "And he doesn't look cold like his sisters."

 

 I frown after hearing the last comment. I decided to ignore them and just went inside. My sisters aren't cold they are just?? Uhh. Okay fine sometimes they look cold but hey they are really nice and so loving. You just need to know them better. I walked to the lobby and showed my pass. They told me where my sisters are and i thank them after that.

Soojung's not here yet coz she has a photoshoot for some magazine. I took the elevator and went to find Jessi noona. On my way to their practice room i saw one of my friends.

 

 "Jungie yah!" Minho hyung called me

"Hyung!"

 "What are you doing here? Are you finally auditioning to be an artist too?"

 "Ani! I'm just visiting noona!"

 "Haha! You grew a lot! Look at you. You are so tall now!"

 "Ne hyung! I think it's the vitamins! Haha!"

"We could play some time Jung yah! Taemin's practicing basketball a lot. Do you like that?"

 "Really hyung? Daebak! I would love to play with all of you!"

"Okay i'll just tell them arra?"

 "Dae hyung!"

"Ohh give me your number then so i could contact you." He gave me his phone and i save my number in there.

 "Taemin would be really glad to know you're back now!"

 "I would like to see him hyung!"

"Yeah! We'll hang out soon! When we finished all the things we are doing now. We'll call you okay!"

"Yes hyung!"

 "Okay. Go find Jessica noona now. Let’s just catch up later!"

"Bye hyung!"

 

 I bid goodbye to my great friend Minho hyung. I've known him since i was 13 when i visit Jessi or Krys here i would meet him and all the shinee hyungs. I got to play a lot with Taemin hyung too. They are so nice to me and they treat me like a real brother.

 

Finally i found SNSD's practice room. I knocked on the door before entering it. I peek just before opening it widely.

 

"YeonJung-ahhh!" They all shouted loudly. Of course out of all the loud voices. i heard Fany noona's voice very loud and clear. I entered the room shyly.

"Noona's" i hung my head low cause i think i'm blushing. Yah! Who wouldn't with this 9 beautiful girls in front of me.

"Ahhwww Baby Jung is shy. Aigoo." I heard Yuri noona talk

 "Yah! Kwon Yuri! You bullying my brother eh?" Gahhh this sister of mine is such a delinquent.

"Aniyo Sica i'm just greeting YeonJung here. Right Jung?"

 "Ne."

 

Jessica walked towards me and hugged me. Ahhh this is embarassing! All her groupmates cheered and even clapped their hands. Of course they love to tease us. And this clingy sister of mine loves skinship ughhh.

 

"Noona. You're embarassing me."

 "What are you embarassed about? I'm just hugging you! You know how many fangirls and fanboys are dying to hug me?" She said while looking at me

"Ahhh. Noona..."

 "Ahhwww how i miss this baby brother of mine!" With that she pinched my cheek and cling to me. We walked towards the sofa and sit there. Her members followed too.

 "Jung how are you? You grew a lot i think!" Taeyeon noona said

 "Of course he grew a lot! It's only you who didn't grow well Taengoo yah!" Sooyoung noona said and we all laugh

"Yahh! Shikshin!"

"Yeonjung ah? How's school?" Of course it was Seohyun noona asking that

 "School's okay noona. I think i'm doing just fine."

"Jung ahhh! It's yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter