First Date

A Bet and A Nerd [HIATUS]

 

 

It's not that Taeyeon didn't want to go on a date with Tiffany, it's just that she when it comes to dating. The last time she went on a date was ages ago, and she drove the girl away by declining the kiss, then the next day, the girl didn't even bother about her anymore.

 

And it's not like Tiffany would kiss her... right?

 

She grumbled frustratingly and ruffled her hair in nervousness. She looked around and made sure her car was hidden and was nowhere to be seen, she made sure she was the only person Tiffany would see.

 

"Hey."

 

Taeyeon immediately looked up and jumped in shock. Tiffany's face was so close to her that one wrong move and they'll kiss. She wasn't ready for a kiss, heck she hasn't even been kissed, or maybe she was and she just doesn't want to remember it.

 

"Uh, h-hi!" She stuttered and smiled, although it came out as an awkward lopsided smile.

 

Tiffany didn't mind it as she found it... cute, in some ways she never thought she would think. She smiled too and took the seat next to Taeyeon who was about to her pants in nervousness. She didn't know what to say nor what to do.

 

"Uhm... it seems that neither one of us is ready for this date." Tiffany started as she too, didn't know what to do, for the first time in her life, she didn't know what to do,

 

"Y-Yeah. Sorry for that. I-it's my first time hanging around someone popular from s-school."

 

Tiffany turned to look at Taeyeon and eyesmiled at her, she grabbed the latter's hand making Taeyeon blush like a schoolgirl, and stood up. "Let's just watch movies in my house. That would save the two of us some trouble, right?"

 

Taeyeon didn't speak, and instead just went with the flow.

 

-----

 

Taeyeon made herself comfortable on the couch as Tiffany set the video player and the movie to be played. The older girl can't help but blush as her eyes landed on something that she wasn't suppose to be looking at.

 

Tiffany's .

 

She shook her head and tried to distract herself with things such as how pink the room she was in was. And how it could practically blind people and . But she was too immersed on Tiffany's to even care about the room color. All she knows is Tiffany has such glorious .

 

"Taeyeon!"

 

She was snapped back at her thought when Tiffany lightly pinched her cheeks. Her face immediately became pale red as Tiffany's fingers brushed against her skin.

 

"S-Sorry. I was just looking at the room color." Taeyeon excused. And it was the lamest excuse Tiffany had ever heard of. Nevertheless, it made Tiffany giggle.

 

Tiffany made her way towards a mini  fridge and got two cans of soda out. She gave one to Taeyeon and sat beside her, her head dropping to the older girl's shoulder as the movie started. Taeyeon can't help her heart. It was pounding like crazy and she swears, if the televisions was turned off, Tiffany would have heard her pounding heart by now.

 

"The movie is kinda boring, don't you think, Taeyeon?"

 

"Eerr, yeah. Kinda."

 

Tiffany sighed and reached for the remote to turn the television off. She turned and faced Taeyeon who was fidgetting with her fingers as Tiffany melted her under her gaze. Taeyeon felt comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time.

 

"Since the two of us got bored, I think we should just talk about something... Something more... uhm, interesting." Tiffany scooted closer to Taeyeon, the older girl was practically sitting at the very corner of the couch and Tiffany was scooting closer.

 

Taeyeon opened when a thought crossed her mind, "Aren't you together with Siwon?" she asked. For the first time since Tiffany met her, she wasn't stuttering.

 

Tiffany looked down on her feet, as if trying to put a drama show for Taeyeon to watch, "I... was." she trailed off. She was a good actress alright.

 

And Taeyeon was stupid enough to believe it. She felt guilty for asking that question, seeing Tiffany sad right now kinda made gave her a pang in the heart. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around Tiffany and brought her closer to her body.

 

"I-I'm sorry for asking. I was just... eerr, you know, nervous because SiWon might kill me if he learns about this. I'm sorry."

 

Tiffany had her eyes wide, she didn't expect Taeyeon to hug her for comfort, it was the sweetest thing a person had done to her. Not even Siwon does this. Hearing Taeyeon's heart beating somehow calmed her down, as if she wasn't calm enough. She unconciously wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and buried her face at the crook of it.

 

It startled Taeyeon, yes. But what startled her more was when she felt Tiffany's lips against her neck, and she knew what to do by then...

 

She stood up and looked at Tiffany who was looking back at her with raised eyebrows.

 

"Uhm... I... I'm sorry, I... kiss... eerrr, I-I'm not ready for a... kiss." she trailed off.

 

Maybe this would be harder than I thought. Tiffany thought.