Legs (Underneath)

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara P

 

Chaerin's head angled at an awkward position.. I could see her blood that ran from her forehead down the sides of her neck before disappearing under the collar of her shirt.. 

 

"Chaerin!!"

 

The rescuer climb her up unconscious.. I ran to the wedge of door and pulled her into my arms.. Her arms and legs bruised by the elevator's fall.. The light pointed 21st floor..it was ironic yet I'm glad it stopped..

She was heavy, her flesh felt cold as I tuck her head on my neck.. I pulled my jacket off and molded it like a pillow over her head as we laid her on the stretcher..

 

 "Baby-rin, can you hear me?"

 

She responded in a weak moan and I felt like screaming for joy.. "That's my leader-nyah" I leaned over and kissed the chilly skin of her cheek.. I need to contact Bommie and Minkki.. But I don't want to leave her side.. We ran 39 floors down.. 

We rode the abulance and the medics began to administer medicine and tend her wounds. Her face was paler and her lips have small bruises.. I slid my fingers into her hair and felt my heart pounding the desire to see her again.. I arched on my seat and held her hand with both of mine.. I couldn't stop my tears falling again.. It was no longer sadness.. I relished the feeling that she's still here and I don't care if everyone hears..

I kissed the top of her forehead and into her lips.. "I love you"

 

She moaned..

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter