Mouth (Strawberries?)

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CL POV

 

"Talk to me"

 

She kissed me gently, her lips catching slightly on strawberry sweetness flavored lipstick they applied on me.. Brushing caution turned into frustration rocking motion, the emptiness of my unrequired love will haunt my lips forever. Funny that I felt like I've been married to her for a long time, and one taste made my life complete within a second or two..

The tip of her tongue tasted the waxy red shade, I couldn't find myself but feel into the touch of moisture .. Grasping warm hands were all over, cupping my shoulder with those hands..

She tasted good, real..like fuel to my dreams and bitter loneliness on hotel rooms and roadtrips without her warming presence. 

I broke our kiss and looked into her teary eyes.. The unspoken questions left hanging in the air our hands linked in between fingers.. I grew up to love those expressions on her face.. If chosen through time I could have comeback downstairs and take a chance to live with my feelings into actions.. I could have lived more to show her..

 

"No wonder girls ran after you" Unnie teased when she spoke closely into my lips

 

"Including you Unnie?" I asked, gazing into her eyes, drawing along

 

"CL-roo your responsible for Chaera"

 

"Why its just me?" They don't even know we knew..

 

"They quote everything we say"

 

"But you still love whatever I say?"

 

"If you say you love me then it could get hashtags"

 

"But you'll still love me?" 

 

Unnie nodded and curved to land gently to mine lightly brushing 

 

"Without romance, passion and love affairs"

 

"But love affairs had to be enjoyed"

 

"Would Baby-rin enjoy it..if it was me?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter