Feet (Hallucinations)

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

 

My eyes grew around unspoken hurt lurking in their depths to the harshness of six feet between the door and the back wall. I stared back at the carpet not knowing which sides shook and spanning of cold metal moved into me..

Do you love me?

Do you really know that I  love you?

These questions shouted in my  mind,  stepping out as my heart clamping onto my mouth.. I can't make her wait.. But I can't cheat life.. Its over..

Because I have her.. I only thought of her well being before mine..

Am I giving up?

When Unnie leaves I've got nothing to think about but the walls closing in..

What happened in finding a way out and taking chances?

I rubbed my forehead, picturing the ground divide a ravine as deep and wide-size.. Like grave..  My feet couldn't move.. I squeezed my eyes in frustration my head pulsing, my shoulders hurt in tensed dragging movements.. This is what my heart had insisted, the core of endless sorrow without her, the risk of losing my own life.. Isn't it enough?

It was killing me more to listen to her weep.. I am helpless.. the baddest, the worst.. that everyway I turned I am afraid to mess up .. I cared so much about her ..Was I selfish turning away her love?.. My hands and fingers felt weak that I could no longer hold the metal railing of the elevator..

Love? Differences? Faults? Or loving each other's faults and differences?

Colors of red .. Like deep red roses it felt the same cold sensation falling num

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter