Heart (High heels)

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL's POV

I have loved her from the moment I laid eyes on her 7 years before. Why should the day I signed my solo contract will be any different? 

Seven years glitch.. Does it apply to us?

Do you want that in ink or in blood? I signed when the lawyer handed me a pen.. My solo album

I hesitated at the edge of my sight as I watch my so-called wife from the internet heist waited for an elevator.. I'll get through the day even if it killed many and we even had a couple name just to prove it.

But I have never loved someone the way I had loved Unnie. I probably shouldn't.. To her eyes were brown smoky turning black and hair like apple knotted silk, that made her attractive even in the silliest hairstyle. As a gizibe we had immortalized men who played games for a living, gloriflying the world where everything came down to winning and losing.. Giving hope to young and old people that Dara-unnie cared about..

Being winners were all people wanted to read about.. our YGlife that after years of torturing ourselves with whys and what-ifs, and through success we achieved.  "All" wasn't so sure about our future as 2NE1 would have mark the world.. But "Nothing" I refused to believe in, because Bom-Unnie, Dara-Unnie, Minzy and I had it so good for too long..

Sliding glance down her legs shifting from high heel to high heel, she wasn't comfortable but those height I chose for her intimidated opponents. Women in stilettos would pierced straight to a heart.. a designer friend said once in a drunken moon.

A bell pinged and a green triangle lit above the elevator doors.. Bodies surged out and the waiting crowd parted, then pushed forward. A bellboy with a luggage rack took up half the space available. Despite her petite size, I watched her squeeze in with her shoulder slumped into me and the doors closed.. I kept my hands on the sides, su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter