Go To Bed.

Go To Bed.

Get your off that, you’ll wrinkle it”, you said as you saw Kyungsoo lean on your desk, slightly sitting on the edge from the corner of your eye.

Can you at least look at me when you talk?”, he asked.

What?”, you sighed as you put the papers in your hand down and turned to face him.

I told you to go to bed an hour ago, what are you still doing up huh?”, he questioned, crossing his arms and arching a brow.

Work”, you stated simply.

You went back to focusing on sorting through all the accounts when you heard Kyungsoo sigh heavily. He got up and spun your chair around to face him. He squatted and placed his hands on either side of your stomach.

Did you forget about something?”, he asked as he looked up at you.

You put your hands over his and looked down at your baby bump. He bent forward and kissed the top of your tummy. You smiled as he got up and took your hand, helping you out of the chair.

You have to get lots of rest. Stress and lack of sleep is bad for the baby”, he said as he held onto both of your hands and looked down at you lovingly.

Okay, fine. I was almost done anyways, I guess I could finish it tomorrow”, you said, giving in.

You tried your best to pout cutely, but he gave you a disgusted look in return before laughing and kissing you on the forehead.

Come on, let’s go to bed”.