A visit from the Uncles

16 and Pregnant

The weekend was finally here! After telling Ji-Yong and your parents how I felt about everything that is about to happen, I feel some what better but this feeling still hasn't left me completely. I know the news of Ji-Yong having becoming a father will come out sooner or later and we'll deal with it later but for now Ji-Yong oppa told me to try to relax and only think about our baby's arrival. We all woke up early in the morning to head over to the airport to pick up some special guest, no one wants to tell me who is coming but I have a good feeling who it is. 

"Umma, is it Grandma?" I asked.

"No."

"Oh then who is it." 

"We told you babe, it's a surprise." Ji-Yong said.

"But I don't like surprises!" I whined. 

"You'll like this one." He said to me with a smile.

I pouted my lips, everyone knows not to surprise a pregnant girl who ready to pop. I tried to figure out who would be coming in a time like this, but in the end I couldn't come up with any idea who it could be so the only thing that left was to wait and see who it is. As we made our way into the airport, Lauren could barely keep her eyes open. I picked her up to let her fall asleep in my arms but Ji-Yong noticed how hard it was to pick her up with my big belly and took her from me.

"Babe-" 

"I'll take her. You have to be more careful now that baby is getting bigger and bigger everyday now."

I smiled. This boy is too sweet to me sometimes. I went up to Ji-Yong and kissed him on his cheek, he gave me that smile that always metals my heart but then I started feeling the baby kick and laughed.

"What's so funny babe?" He asked me.

"Baby was just kicking, I think baby is mad for waking us up too early in the morning." I said with a chuckle.

"Are you hungry?" My Umma asked me but I shook my head but I guess the baby was because once my umma said hungry the kicks began once again. 

"I think baby is Umma." I told her as I began to rub my belly.

"Don't worry baby, Grandma will take us out for some pancakes and waffles after this ok." Umma placed her hand right on the middle of my belly and it was as if baby heard it's favorite breakfast because the kicks just kept on coming.

"Umma, don't talk about food. Baby won't stop kicking now." 

"*Giggles* Opps, sorry sweetie." 

We waited about 20 minutes when we heard that the plane from Seoul had just landed and are about to come out. I was dying to know who had came to visit us but I was also scared. What if it was someone who didn't know I was pregnant. No way, Umma told everyone who needed to know. She even made me tell Grandma that she was going to be a great-grandma. Who can it be?

"Babe, still don't know who it is?" Ji-Yong asked.

"No, tell me oppa please." he laughed because I don't really call Ji-Yong oppa, only when I really want something. At this point I was really hoping that oppa would work but I guess it didn't because he laughed at his nickname from me and just kissed my head. "You'll find out soon." No, I don't want to find out soon. I want to know now!

"I give up!" 

"Babe, look over there." I looked up to where Ji-Yong was point and tried to see a familiar face. It took me a while but I finally saw them. I couldn't believe my eyes. It couldn't be them, this had to be a dream. "No way." That was all I could say that this moment, was it really them? I got up from my seat and speed talk toward them. 

*Please don't let this be a dream*

"Oppas!" They finally noticed me, and ran to me.

"Sakura!" Seung-ri was the first one to hug me, but it wasn't until Deasung smacked him on the head yelling at him to be careful with me. 

"Hyung, what was that for?" Seung-ri yelled at Deasung.

"You have to be more careful now, look it says in this book that anything bad that happens to Sakura can effect the baby even more." He stated holding up a first time mommy book.

"Deasung oppa!" He looked up from his book and gave me that angel like smile that he had. "Hi Sakura."

"Wow Ji-Yong wasn't kidding, the baby is going to come real soon now." Tae-Yang said.

"Yongbea oppa are you calling me fat." He laughed at me when he saw my pout and brought me into a hug but knowing how YoungBea oppa can be, he tried not to hold me too tight. "I wasn't calling you fat Sakura, I just meant that the baby is going to be huge."

"So you're calling baby fat?" He just laughed 

"Of course baby is going to be big. Big and healthy." I replayed back.

As we were all talking I noticed that someone was a little too quite then usual. I looked towards Seunghyun oppa and saw that his only focus was on my belly, his eyes were so wide from shock that they looked like they were about to pop right out. I guess Seunghyun oppa is still not used to the fact that I'm pregnant. I went up to him but he still didn't stop looking at my belly.

"Am I really that big, Oppa?" Still nothing came out of Seunghyun's mouth. He then raised both of his hands but pulled them back down to his sides. My guess is that Seunghyun Oppa wanted to touch my belly. I then took his hands and placed them right on my belly and in that moment the baby kicked, his reaction was priceless I wished I took a picture. It reminded me of when Lauren first felt the baby kick or from just the other day when we were sitting together outside waiting for Ji-Yong oppa. Seunghyun oppa may be the oldest out of BigBang but he still seemed like the youngest. He gasped when he felt baby kick and pulled his hands away from my belly.

"I- I don't think the baby likes me." He said.

We all laughed at Seunghyun Oppa. I think it's kind of cute how he's reacting to all this. I was afraid that he would be angry with us but it looks like Seunghyun Oppa is just being Seunghyun Oppa. It feels good to have them all together now, it really feels like a family again. I always saw BigBang like older brothers to me, they were there whenever I needed help, they would even take me out around the city whenever they found out that my Appa and YG were going to be out all day and left me all alone at home. Looking at them all together reminds me that they are going to be great uncles to this little baby. 

~~~~~

After leaving the airport, we stopped at a nearby IHOP to get some breakfast. The smell of pancakes made baby kick even more. *You must be really hungry baby.* I started rubbing my belly to help baby calm down from it's excitement to lessen the pain I was feeling at the moment. With my due date approaching the baby's kicks have been hurting me more then before. At first I was scared but the doctor told me that everything was just fine, the baby is just getting ready for it's arrival. 

"Yay! Pancakes!" Lauren yelled out when our food had arrived. Everyone ordered pancakes but because baby really likes waffles, or at least that was what I was craving that the moment, I was the only one who ordered waffles. 

"Really Sakura." Seungri oppa always loved making fun of me.

"What Oppa?" 

"Waffles, when you're at the international house of Pancakes." He chuckled at his comment.

"So, baby loves waffles." I stated.

 "Do you guys know what the baby is going to be now?" Deasung oppa asked

"No, not yet. My appointment is tomorrow so we can finally know if it's going to be a Leo or Sarang." I said as I started cutting up my waffles.

"Are those the names you two picked out?" YoungBea asked.

"Yup." Ji-Yong said with a smile. 

"What the hell Hyung!? You told me you were going to name the baby Seunghyun if it was going to be a boy!" Seung-Ri oppa said. 

"Why would my baby be named after you, Seung-ri?" Everyone laughed at what Ji-Yong said. Seung-ri was so shocked that he was so speechless, I guess he really thought we were going to name the baby after him, if the baby turners out to be a boy. 

"Hyung, You promised me."

"When?" Ji-Yong opps said with a confused look on his face.

"The night we found out Sakura was pregnant."

"I didn't say that. Seung-Ri, you're just crazy."

"But I mean come on doesn't that sound cute for the baby, Kwon Seunghyun. Right?" Seung-ri oppa kept on insisting. 

"Ani, Oppa baby is going to be a girl!" Lauren yelled out. Boy she really wants the baby to be a girl.

"Well I guess we'll all find out tomorrow now." I said while rubbing my belly happy that we are finally going to know what the baby is going to be now.

~~~~~

Yay!!!!!

​Sorry I took so long but this was such a long week I had soo many things to do before Warped Tour!!!!.

I'll be pasting some pictures later on in my blog on here so you can all see what went down at warped tour.

thanks again my little lovebugs

and please don't forget to comment what you think about this new chapter 

-love Sakura