A Talk

16 and Pregnant

The next day my parents wanted to have a talk with me and Ji-yong. As much as my parents love Ji-Yong they didn't really take my pregnancy too well, it was understandable on how they reacted but now they seem to love the fact that they are going to be grandparents soon. The only thing they are asking from us is that I finish high school and that we have to reveal our relationship soon. As I waited for Ji-Yong, my little sister Lauren came outside with a glass of water for me.

child, cute, hello baby, lauren lunde

"Here unnie."

"Thank you baby." She sat on the chair next to me as she took a sip from her sippy cup, then her focus was right on my huge belly. Being the curious little girl that she was, she reached out her little hand and placed it right on the middle of my belly. I smiled at how cute she was, but what was even more priceless was her reaction when she felt the baby kick.

"Unnie, I felt baby kick." She said with an excited voice. 

"You did, Didn't you!" I said patting her head.

"Unnie, when is baby coming out?" She asked. 

"Soon baby." 

"But then I won't be your baby anymore, maybe baby should stay in your belly forever." This little girl never fails on making me laugh. Lauren had just turned 5 when I found out I was pregnant, I had to keep it a secret from everyone until I knew I was really pregnant, but what kind of sister would I be letting everyone know that I was pregnant during my baby sister's birthday party. Then again what kind of sister was I taking a secret pregnancy test during my sister's party. I will always love Lauren but deep in my heart she also knows that I would have to spend even more time with the baby then with her.

"You will always be my baby sister and now you'll soon be a little aunt. You'll even have someone to play with once baby gets big." I said to her, giving her a big smile. 

"She can be Lauren's best friend.She and Lauren will be the best of friends." And there she goes again, making me laugh at her cuteness.

From the moment I told her that I was going to have a baby Lauren believes that the baby is going to be a girl.

"Well you never know baby, maybe baby will turn out to be a boy."

"Ani, it's a girl. I know it." She giggles.

"Hey, how are my favorite girls doing?" Ji-Yong appeared out of no where. We were talking so much that I didn't notice when he had arrived.

"Oppa!" Ji-Yong had finally made it, Seeing Lauren jump into Ji-Yong arms makes me think that our baby will be a girl too. Either way I would love to see this happen with our child too. Seeing his or her daddy after a while of waiting then jumping into his arms would be just perfect. 

"Hey Babe, how are my babies?" He asked as he brought me into an embrace. 

"We're doing just fine."

"Oppa, Do you want baby to be a girl or a boy?" Lauren asked Ji-Yong

"Hmm, now that's a hard question Lauren. What do you want baby to be?"

"A girl oppa!"

​"But what if baby is a boy?" He asked.

"But I don't have anything boy things oppa!" she said as she threw her arms in the air.

We laughed at how cute Lauren was being today. As we made our way inside my Umma called for my Appa to have our talk. We went outside to the backyard that way Lauren can play with her swing set while we talk without Lauren bothering us. 

"So this is really it, One more month and the baby comes out of my little daughter." My umma said.

"Well not so little now." My appa replayed.

"Appa!" My appa just loves to tease me whenever he gets the chance to.

"We just want to know, what's going to happen once the baby is here, You have to graduate Sakura and Ji-Yong does YG know about all this?"

"It wasn't easy but I already told him. He said we would have to keep this a secret for now but once it gets out he'll have a plan for us already."

"This will get out once MTV airs this episode, Are you two ready for what people might say about all this, About you, about Sakura, about the baby."

"Yes, I'm ready. I just want you both to know that no matter what happens I will stay by Sakura's side through everything. She's not just my girlfriend she's my best friend and now the mother of my child." I swear everything that comes out of this guys mouth makes me fall in love with him every time. Ji-Yong is going to be an amazing dad once the baby gets here. And it looks like my parents finally see it too.

"Now I was just curious. Didn't you guys even use protection?" OH MY GOD, Did my Appa really just ask us that question? 

"APPA!"

​"Honey!"

"What, aren't you wondering that too, honey? Doesn't your school talk about and how you can protect yourselves, Sakura? I mean you couldn't have birth control Sakura, Your umma and I talked about it and deiced not to give you the pills but I mean come on you could have at least bought some condoms." Yup he's really going there.

"Come on Ji-Yong, man to man, did you use a ?"

"Appa! Umma do something?" I had enough. I can't believe my appa was really talking about this.

"Honey, really now's not the time to talk about this." 

"But Honey-"

"Now's not the time for this!" Thank you Umma. "Now, what is your plan for when the baby gets here Ji-Yong, do you plan to stay here with us? You know we have no problem with you staying here, but we're just wondering what's going to happen with you and BigBang."

"YG and I had a talk already about what would happen to us once Sakura has the baby, BigBang is about have another comeback once I go back to Korea, we'll try to finish it up just in time for the baby to get here. After that I'll spend the first month here with Sakura taking care of the baby until YG tells me I have to go back to start promoting again." 

"And what's going to happen when the media finds out about Sakura and the baby?"

"YG and the company will set up a conference meeting to address everything that has been going on with Sakura." Now that I think about it Ji-Yong is taking most of the responsibility then me. He's the one who's going to go on meetings, He's the one who is going to have to deal with the media. I feel guilty because if I didn't get pregnant Ji-Yong wouldn't have to go through all this. I couldn't help it, I started to cry knowing that because I feel as if this is really all my fault.

"Umma, Unnie's crying." Lauren why did you have to tell them.

"Babe... What's wrong?" And here come the tears. If only you know oppa how much I feel bad for you. Everything is all my fault.

"Sakura, what's wrong? Are you hurting anywhere?" My umma asked.

"*Sniff* No..."

"Then what's the matter sweetie?" 

"Babe, come on what's wrong?" Looking into Ji-Yong's eyes I couldn't hold it in anymore. 

"I'm sorry..."

"Babe..."

"This is all my fault, If... If I wasn't pregnant then you wouldn't be in this mess oppa. BigBang wouldn't have to face everything that's coming soon. But also if I didn't audition to be on this show then we could've kept this a secret even longer. I'm sorry oppa."

"Sakura... This isn't just your fault. It takes two to make a baby. This is my child too, You're not going to go through this alone. You have me, your parents, my parents, your friends, and BigBang on your side. So don't think that this is all your fault, ok. Everything is going to be ok I promise." Ji-Yong brought me into a hug, as he rubbed my back I started feeling the baby kick. I bet if the baby could talk it would probably tell me to stop crying. 

"Sakura everything is going to be fine. Appa won't let anything hurt his daughters or his soon to be grandchild." My appa said to me.

Ji-Yong kissed my temple reassuring that everything will be ok, it won't be easy but it will be ok. 

~~~~~

WooHoo!!!!!!!

​Hello lovebugs

Chapter 2 s finally up!!!

Wow this is probably the most I've ever updated on a story in ages.

Thanks again my little lovebugs

​-Love Sakura