Summer Time

16 and Pregnant

Senior Year is right around the corner and my due date, but for now I'm trying to spend as much time with my friends and Ji-Yong. So today me and Ji-Yong are going to a little pool party at my bestfreind's house. I'm a little nervous because this will actually be the very first time Ji-Yong is going to meet my friends.

"Hey babe, are you ready?" Ji-Yong came from behind me and hugged my big belly. Lately I would stand in front of the mirror and just look at my belly, being pregnant still feels unreal for me. I never would have thought that I would be having a baby during my senior year of high schol, but I am kind of happy that it's going to be with Ji-Yong.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah, It's just... It still feels a bit strange looking at my baby bump." I said rubbing my hands up and down my belly.

"Yeah, I know. I still can't believe I'm going to be a father." As Ji-Yong rubbed my belly I knew this had to be the moment to ask him one of the biggest question I've been wanting to ask.

"Oppa...?"

"Ne." He replyed while still looking down at my belly.

"...Are you scared?" Ji-Yong stopped and finally looked me in my eyes. My heart raced, scared of what he was going to say.

"To be completely honest with you... I am but I'll be here for you and the baby." He gave me that sweet smile he has. 

Hearing those words made me fall in love with him all over again. I know I'm not going to be with him as much as I want him to but I know Ji-Yong is working hard not just for me but for the baby. Finding out that I was pregnant wasn't easy for me either, I was scared mostly for Ji-Yong. Bigbang has been doing nothing but good things on their music and comebacks. I was scared because I thought he was going to leave me for Bigbang or that Bigbang was going to have a fall out because their leader got his secret girlfriend pregnant. It was one thing that Bigbang's leader had a girlfriend but it's another thing that he got her pregnant. 

"Babe... Are you sure your ok? Is it the baby?" He asked looking at me concered. 

"Huh? Oh Yeah, I'm fine oppa. Me and baby." I said while smiling at him. 

"Alright, That's good. Should we get going now?"

"Oh shoot I almost forgot about Yuki's party. She's going to kill me."

"What? Babe she can't do that, She'll kill baby too." He said trying to make me laugh. 

"*Giggle* Oppa. She's not really going to kill me."

"Good." He said happy that I laughed. 

~~~~~

"You're late Sakura!"

"I'm pregnant Yuki.  It's kind of hard getting up now."

"You could have texted us." Ara looked at Ji-yong and knew exactly who he was. She just couldn't believe that I was dating and having G-Dragon's baby. Out of all my best friends Ara and I were the only ones who liked K-pop but it's a good thing that she loves Super Junior more then BigBang. She just couldn't believe that I was dating the G-Dragon even from the day I told her that I was dating him she didn't believe me at first until one night she spent the night at my house and picked up a phone call from Ji-Yong. Ever since then she's been waiting for the day she gets to finally meet him, but finding out that I was pregnant she was mad but happy for me. But it was also obvious that she was scared for me. She's afraid of what some of the crazy fans might say about me. 

"Guys this is Ji-Yong, My Boyfriend."

"It's finally nice to meet you Ji-Yong." Hana said as always she was a sweetheart, but I know that deep inside she wanted answer just like everyone else. One by one they introduced themselves to Ji-yong, but I know them they're not going to let him off easy. The integration questions will be coming out very soon. It's sweet that they care about me, but sometimes they can go over board with everything. 

"So Ji-Yong, How did you and Sakura meet each other." Yuki asked. Being the oldest she was the most protetive one. 

*Oh Boy here they go, Fighting Oppa!*

"We met back in Korea, Didn't you tell them babe?" He asked me. 

"Ani..." 

"Well it was back when I was a trainee right around my debut day. Sakura's dad and the president of my company are really good friends. Once I saw her I knew I had to have her number." Ji-Yong took a hold of my hand making me blush. "Finding out that she wasn't a trainee but my boss's bestfriend's daughter was going to be tough, but that didn't really stop me. The next day when I saw her dancing in our studio I knew that was the moment to talk to her. I slowly walked into the room and just watched her..."

"That's kind of creepy, if you ask me." Yuki said.

"Yuki, stop it." I said 

"Sorry, please continue." She replayed back. 

"Yeah I know it was a bit creepy just watching her but the way she moved I couldn't help it, I had to watch her. Once she was done, she finally noticed me. Ever since then we would talk for hours, texting eachother like there was no tomorrow. She then had to go back to California but the connection we had for eachother only made me want to be with her even more. I soon debuted with BigBang but we still would talk to eachother everyday even if there were days where I was tired, I just had to hear her voice even if it was for a second. After a year of our debut I finally asked Sakura to be my girlfriend." Ji-Yong kissed the hand he had been holding. I looked into his eyes and smiled on how we became a couple. Being with him and knowing that nothing can come between us makes me happy but also knowing that our baby is going to have a loving father relaxes my heart even more.

"Aww that's so cute." Hana said. 

"So do you guys know what you're having." Ara has been dying to know, every time I have a doctors appointment she would text me asking me if it is a boy or a girl. 

"No, not yet. I've been waiting for Ji-Yong to get here that way we can both find out together." I said. 

"I think it's a boy." Yuki said out loud. 

They all started arguing or what the baby is going to be. It was a touching sight to see. 

I laughed at how cute my friends are with this whole gender situation. Whatever you are baby, me and your daddy will love you and take good care of you. 

"Do you have any ideas for the name?" Hana asked us. 

"For a boy we decided on Leo, and for a girl it'll be Sarang."

"Sarang?" Ara asked. 

​"It means Love in Korean. I told Sakura to let me pick out the girl's name and she picked out the boy's name. I think Sarang fits well if we have a little girl."

"Yeah me too." I said holding Ji-Young's hand a bit tighter. 

~~~~~

Hello and Welcome to the very first chapter of 16 and Pregnant!!!!

*Throws Confetti*

I hope you all like it 

Please don't be afraid to comment and tell me what you think