Airport Experiences

Korean Cinderella

The plane ride to South Korea was fairly boring. Her step-mother and Jessica were droning on about the school they'd put Krystal and Jessica in. Krystal fell asleep after staring at the clouded blue sky for an hour.

A hard knock on Krystal's delicate visage woke the dainty girl up. Jessica glowered at her. "Get up. You slept all of the ride, and you look and sounded like a complete retard. We're here." Krystal blinked, dark lashes fluttering downwards. "I'm sorry, unni." Krystal carried all of the luggage onto the loading dock, into a cart and finally to the waiting area. "I'm going to the bathroom, umma." Krystal whispered to her step-mother once the two ladies were seated. She had nodded, allowing Krystal to leave.

Krystal found the bathroom with ease, washing her face with warm water when she heard screaming outside. Worrying about what happened, she scurried out the ladies' bathroom after drying her face. A burly white man was plowing through the crowd, straight for Krystal. He was like an uncontrollable bull. He would trample Krystal. She shut her eyes, waiting for the impact. Something slammed her against the marble wall, not hard enough for her to feel any pain, shielding her from the crazed man. Krystal opened her eyes to find a boy approximately her age covering her petite frame with his. "Don't move." He whispered beside her ear. Krystal took in the obscurity of the scene. He had pinned her body against the wall, one sun-kissed hand holding her wrist, the other around her back. When the boy finally moved away, Krystal could see his face. He was incredibly gorgeous. Ash-blonde hair covered his head, umber hues for eyes, a small nose and full pale tiers that boys didn't usually have. "I. . T-Thank you." Krystal lowered her head and muttered nearly inaudibly. "It was my pleasure, beautiful. See you soon." He leant down to press a chaste kiss against her snow-white cheek.