New Class

One Step to The Moon

"Oh God, how can I come in class F?! I thought I did better on the test. I answered 6 of 10 questions, wait ... 6 of 10 questions. Wooww, thats not bad, better than 5 of 10 questions", grinned talk to himself. Luhan continue to saw the paper on his hand, scratching his itchy head. He kept looking around for the class F. Ah, I got it. The class was down the hall, up the pace.

"Sorry I'm lat-, WHAAATTT??", his eyes were wide open and his jaw dropping as he slide the door. His gaze was sweeping the whole room. WHAT THE HELL..!!!. NO Chairs?, ONLY Short Table? Dirty Blackboard, NO LCD? and whats that hanging on the upper corner? SPIDER NEST !!!, OH my GOD, even my storeroom in my house more better than this. And the WORST....THEY CALL THIS CLASSROOM?!!!!

“Hey you, new student..!! ”, the teacher’s voice interupting Luhan silent complaining.

“Me?”, pointing himself, looked right and left

“Yes you, who else? Come in..!!”,

“Ah, I’m sorry”, rubbing his hair and showing his precious smile, hope it works so he can escape from his angry teacher

“Please sit down, just sit wherever you want”, give directions to several empty seat, Luhan nodded

Some student was whispering when he walked through their seat “Look, he’s handsome, cool, milky skin, and his lips so damn kisseable”, Luhan could hear what they said

Luhan blowing his dusty table before put his backpack over it, he sat but it was weird with the seat pad, he sighed when saw it.

"Excuse me,", raise his hand

"What?", the teacher and students look up to him

"Looks my seat pad was ripped", lifting his pad, makes some cottons are out there and drop on his table.

“Hey buddy, you lucky. I’m even sat without seat pad”, said the boy who sat in front of him.

"Ohh, thats common things in here. It's a needle and thread, you can sew it by yourself later", smiled taking sewing box from drawers, Luhan rolled back his eyes. Funny? you want me to sew? You want me get stabbed and fall asleep like Cinderella, huh? When he put his hand on the table to prop up his chin, suddenly the table broke and he fell off.  Now what? Luhan was trying to wake up when the teacher said, "I've got super glue, you could wear it", put glue on the side of the sewing box. Now you want me to be a carpenter?

"OK, first I want to say welcome to you and congratulation become SM high school’s students. My name is Lee Seo Man, I was your homeroom teacher. I would help you during study, but I'd love if you all don’t bother me with your problem ahahaha...", he laughs. "Any question?”, class silent, “If not I'm going to the office", he said while step out to the door.

"Teacher Lee, why you didn’t ask our name?", suddenly Luhan asked,

"No need, we still have plenty of time to know each other. Bye..bye..", he wave his hand, leave the classroom. The students then proceeded to do whatever they want. Luhan done with this class.

 

 

"He really weird, it seems I was wrong choosing a school ," Luhan said to himself as gluing a broken table.

" You're not the only one ," someone said from behind

" Krisss?, You're here..!!!" , Luhan surprised to see Kris , who was lying on the floor with sunbathing style on the beach complete with his sunglasses. "I thought you were in Canada".

"Yeah , , , my parents moved here because of business dealings" , folded his arms across his chest. "Honestly, I almost fell asleep listening to that guy’s voice”. Luhan agreed, knocking to check the table sturdy.

“Luhannnn !!!" , someone bumped and hugged his tightly. " I'm glad can be your classmate again, ahaha.. Long time no see. I miss you...”, she’s a cute chick, she made her hair on ponytail and tied with yellow ribbon.

“Who are you?”, Kris glance at her, and sat back.

“Oh hi,  I’m Byun Baekhyun, Luhan classmate since middle school”, introduced herself.

“Baekk...pleassseee..lettt mee...offf..”, Luhan gasped reach some air

“Upps..I’m sorry”, giggle, “You okey?”,

“NOO.. and We Just Meet YESTERDAY..!!” Luhan yelled, his chest to adjust his breath.

“Heyy, SHUT UP..!! You destroy my daydream..”, other students shouted, he seems annoyed with Luhan’s voice. He was resting his head on the table before lazily litted his head, look around and said, “Ow, our class already finished. Good..!!”, stood up and start stretching his body up and down. Then tall boy with short brown hair walked up to the group that consisted of Kris, Luhan and Baekhyun.

“Woahh, he’s quite handsome”, Baekhyun lifted his hand, staring lovingly

“But he is girl, look she’s using skirt”, Luhan interupt Baekhyun imagination moment, break into piece,  

“Kaebsong”, her face look so upset.

 “Hai I’m Chanyeol, nice to meet you guys. I’m sorry for my bad temper”, she introduced herself, take her seat surroundings of their seat. Baekyun move her seat closer to Chanyeol.

“I’m Byun Baekyun. I thought you’re boy, my mistake”, grab Chanyeol hand

“I dont mind, maybe because my boyish style”, pointed her hair

“Are you sure he’s girl? See.., his chest even more flat than my surfing board”, Kris covering his mouth when whisper to Luhan.

“Heyy, I could hear that..!!!”, glaring. “I’m girl you know?!!”

“Nooo.. Prove it”, Kris in flat tone,

“HOW DARE YOU..!!”, fist her hand angrily, hit Luhan’s table and make it broke again. Luhan gasped, the students turned their attention to Chanyeol who was standing with his finger pointed onto Kris.

“MY TABLEEE...!!!”, Luhan sobbing and rolling his body on the floor, frustrated, his hardwork was useless now.

“I will show you..”, Chanyeol smirk “and I need you”, pulled Kris’s hand, bitten her lower lips seduced as she put her hand on Kris’s shoulder, slowly . Kris gulped with blank face. Everyone in this classroom except Luhan hold their breath, silent curios what will Chanyeol do next to Kris. Yeah.. Luhan was mad at Kris and Chanyeol, he turned his body and glued his broke table again.

“I think she would kiss the guy to prove it”, said girl student

“or, maybe she will stripping his clothes, look her hand on his button now”, other girl student added. “Wahh, I’m so excited”,

“I guarantee the handsome girl will punch the blonde guy, wanna bet with me? 10$”, both of students look of the weird student who already stand between them. The girls quickly nodded. “Deal”,

 

 

Too short chapter, I'm sorry, I got little cold so can't continue and edit. Please comment if you like... Thanks for reading... See you on next chapters.. ^_^