♡Jeon Jungkook♡

My heart-wrecking buddy

 

 

It’s decided! Jungkook had nothing to do this afternoon because Subin had some family problem to take care of so he texted Heejin to meet him at the library. He’s about to put his phone back to his pocket when it vibrate again. He though it was another text from Heejin so he open it lazily but a smile creep on his face when he saw the ID.

 

From: Subin<3

Hey you have anything to do this afternoon?
Let’s go to my house, my parents want to meet you.

 

Jungkook almost fall down from his chair when he read the text. Why in the world Subin want to take him to meet her parents? It’s not like they’re getting married. They still in high school, there’s a lot of things Jungkook want to do before meeting a girl’s parents while singing Rude by Magic! Just imagined himself begging to marry a girl while singing the part Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes cause’ I need to know send shiver all over his body.

And so that’s why now Jungkook look really tense while sitting in the dining table across from Subin’s parents. Her father not scary at all, in fact his face look so soft and full of smile, he’s smile was still there since Jungkook step in to the house and Jungkook worried if his cheeks will cramp. Her mother was utterly cute, so cute that at first he thought she’s Subin’s sister. But that doesn’t make any change! Jungkook feel like he can jump off from the cliff because of nervousness.

“So you’re in the same school as Subin?” Mr. Kyung asked as he took a sip of his strawberry juice. Yes strawberry juice! This man who’s working as a director in Hotel was drinking a pink colored juice!

“Y-yes sir” Jungkook stuttered as he hold his spoon tightly like his life was depend on it.

“Jungkook” Subin touch his shoulder and smile, “relax it’s just my parents not a president”

“I can be a president” Mr. Kyung jokes and everyone laugh, Jungkook awkward laugh was more stand out because how odd it sound.

“Don’t be so nervous young man, we’re not mad or anything because you date my daughter” Mrs. Kyung smile sweetly at Jungkook, “in fact we’re really happy because there’s someone who can take care of her”

“And I always want a son” Mr. Kyung mumbled but then he got a death glare from Subin.

“Appa are you saying you don’t want me?”

Mr. Kyung waved his hands eagerly as he laugh nervously, “no no it’s not like that sweetie”

“Then what’s that exactly mean?”

“Stop both of you” Mrs. Kyung interrupted before she send a smile to Jungkook, “sorry Jungkook-ah, they always like this, arguing about anything”

“No no it’s okay” Jungkook smile along. This family is so warm. Jungkook felt more comfortable after Subin and her father arguing, they were more like a brother and sister rather than father and daughter. When he saw Mrs. Kyung he knew from where Subin get her short height yet cute image. This is cute and warm family look that he want to build, later with Subin.