The Concert

It's complicated.

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter! To make up for it, I wrote it a litle longer than the other two chapters. Hope you'll like it. Thanks for the patience!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 : The Concert

     It was awful! They were all giving me weird looks! Eyes saying, "Who is she?" But the brown hair guy walked up and gave out his hand to help me up, I took it.

Brown hair guy [BHG] : Are you okay?

Me: Yeah.. I'm fine, thank you.. 

BHG: Did you need something from us?

Me: Oh no no, I happened to see you guys dancing and liked it... So i kinda invited myself to peeked in and watch.. Sorry.. I'm new here in this company and in korea, so i dont know much stuff and seeing you guys dancing was the only interesting thing here so far in korea so......

I wasn't going to tell him, them, that i followed them here. That wouldn't be a good impression.

BHG: Ahh! Your the girl i saw entering the interview room!

Me: Ehh? That was you?

BHG: Yes, hahaha. I'm Eunhyuk from Super Junior, aka Suju.

Me: I'm Hye Ri, nice to meet you and everyone else from Suju :)

     We talked, and they invited me to come in and watch if i want to. Of course I said yes! But before i got to watch that long, my phone rang. It was Kim, she said that we need to go to our next scheduel and she has good news to tell me. I said my goodbye to Suju. I didn't want to leave, they were all very nice and charming, especially Eunhyuk. During his dances, he was staring at me and i was staring at him, but when we caught each other staring, we would turn else where. It was very cute.

     I'm very excited and nervous! More nervous than excited. Kim just told me that SM will be having a concert tonight and they want me to be in it. They want to see me perform and see what I need to improve on.  It was so sudden! I have have no idea what to perform!

Kim: You won't have to sing alone, there will be other people singing with you

Me: Who is it?

Kim: You will be singing a duet with a member from SHINee, Key, he is also from SME.

     Just hearing the word HE drives me crazy! As if i am not nervous enough, but now i have to sing with a guy, and get hated by his fans... Time passed by and it was time for the concert. It was very crowded! i saw many, thousands, of people waiting to get in. The inside is huge and people are practically running around getting ready. I got to my dressing room, as kim told me to, and sat in chair waiting to get my make-up done. During that time, i listened to my headphone trying to memorize the song i am going to sing with Key. I didnt concentrate at who came in the room and who left because every second the door would be open with people running in and out.

     Someone tap me on the shoulder, it was Eunhyuk, so i took out my headphones and said hi. He was very charming! we laugh and talked about our past and how we came into SME. He was just telling me all about the singers in SME and what i should know. A group of guys came in and said hi to Eunhyuk, they looked at me and i just smiled back. One of the asked "who is she?"

Eunh: She's new here, her name is Hye Ri. HYe Ri, this is Key, and s from SHINee.

Key: Ohhh! Your the girl i heard about! We'll be doing a duet later tonight.

Me: Ahh... yes..

     I wasn't sure what to sayand Eunhyuk seem suprised about that. Donghae came in and told Eunhyuk to go get ready. I was left with SHINee.. "I'm Taemin," said a young looking guy from SHINee, he continues pointing to the other members, "this is Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun, nice to meet you." With a charming smile that could melt any girl's heart! My face turned red from all the attention i was getting but it disappear as soon as Key asked if i memmorized the lyrics to the song yet.

Me: No i haven't yet, i've got about 4/5 of the song memorized..

Key: It's okay, if you forget something, i'll be there to help.

     Overall, the concert went by perfectly. Suju looked great dancing and SHINee was having so much fun out there dancing with the noonas. I also became friend with the girls from Girls' Generation. There was a group named MBLAQ, and Eunhyuk told me that they were not part of SME, but a guess for this concert.  Their song was stuck in my head, and the rapper was just great! He seem so serious during the song, but as soon as he got off stage, he is all goofy. With his part of his red mixture with orange like hair, tied in a pony, it made him look more childish and a whole lot more cuteness! It was during the after party that he looked at me. I was with Suju and Shinee talking, and saw a glance from him.

   I try to not pay attention to it, but really i was looking from him back to Eunhyuk.  It was just.... I couldn't take my eyes off from both of them. After about 30 minutes of the party, the guys from MBLAQ started walking toward us. I was thinking to myself that they are just coming by to say hi to Suju and Shinee. But it was a shock! While all the other guys from his group are saying hi Suju and Shinee, he said looked at me and said, "Hi, I'm Mir."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave comments, and suggestion for next chapter would be greatful!