Lost in Sight

It's complicated.

Chapter 1: Lost in Sight

     "Hye Ri! PARK HYE RI!" yelled my manager Kim, usually she's very nice, but when we have a tight schedule, she will work you till your last sweat! "Wake up! We're here in Korea now. We're  going to an interview at 9am, then afterward a meeting with SME to sign the contract for you to join the company, and later we're............." I found my mind wandering around, staring at what is going on, remembering how i got here.

     My name is Park Hye Ri, incase you haven't noticed. I was born in Korea but because of some finacial problems, our family moved to America. I'm 19 years old now, and it's been 10 years since i've been back in Korea. I'm not very fluent talking in korean. My family decided to move back to Korea, which made my life a whole lot more complicated.

    I'm a singer, i started when i was still in korea, but they probably don't remember me anymore. Apparently I'm in Korea now, I dont know any place or anyone here. My parents are coming here in a few weeks, i came earlier due to my singing career. But it made no difference, its not like i will be living with them. I'll be living at the SME company dorm.

     "Hye Ri, are you listening to me?" said Kim, thats just her American name. I snapped out of my thoughts, "Yes i'm listening." "Good" she said, "Now lets get off the plane and dont act stupid on your first day here in korea, you know there will be a lot of paparazzi here. Just smile at the cameras and follow me." I did as i was told, mostly becuase i didn't want to make a fool out of myself on my first day here. As soon as i walked out, there was a lot of paparazzi, and fans who like my music from America too.

     We finally got into the car and is now heading toward SME company. It was a long drive, about an hour or more. As i expected, when we got to the company, paparazzi were lining up all around the company, waiting to snap a shot at someone to make a big rumor out of something little. We hurried in as fast as we could, I could hear people saying "who's that girl?" on my way to the interview at SME. I saw many people, were they famous? I don't Know. I know nothing about the Korean entertainment industries.

     While entering the room, a guy walked out from finishing his interview. I dont know him, and I dont really care. But something about his gaze.... It was mysterious, he seem suprised to have seen me. Do i look weird? Or does he know me from singing in America? We share glances and our eyes locked as he walked passed by. It was his eyes that got me wondering about him, and his gorgeous brown hair.

------------------------------------------------

Thats all for now :) I hope you like it, and i'll try to write chapter 2 as soon as possible!

Thanks for taking your time and reading it!  Please subsribe and comment <3