Accident

It's complicated.

Chapter 2: Accident

     During the whole interview i couldn't concentrate. My mind kept going back to the momment i saw that guy. I guess i lied when i said I didn't care who he was, I'm actually curious about who he is now. Thats a very rare thing fo rme to do, usually i don't care what or who it is, it just wasn't like me to be thinking about him so much. After so much thinking, i realized that he could be apart of this company! Since i did saw him here, i might be able to see him later again somewhere in here.

     I wanted to ask the staffs who that guy was, but that would make me look weird. Kim yelled across the room that we needed to go sign the contract now. It was manager Kim who most of the talking, I just sat there and listen, and gotreally bored of it. There was no need fo rme to be there so i just excuse myself and left the room. Manager won't let me, but lie and said that I wanted to take a look around the company to be familiar with everything.

     I found a bench and was just sitting there and noticed a group og guys passing by, my hood was up so i couldn't see their faces clearly. However, a guy in the group reminded me of the brown hair guys I saw ealier today. I follow, it was a dance studio. A blond hair guy turn on the music and they started dancing and singing along to the music. I didnt want them to notice me being there, standing outside the door and peeking in was my solution. I didnt realize that i was leaning in to look at them so much until i was on my way to the floor.

     I wasn't supposed to be notice! What am I to do now? Act like a stalking creeper? What are they gonna say? All different kinds of thoughts went through my head as i fell on the floor due to my carelessness, and I was too fastinated by them to realize it. They all just stop as they heard the sound of me falling and dropping my bag. All eyes were on me and a rush of emberassment on by face. They were gorgeous.

    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long to upload this chapter!, and for being so short!

All the school works are gonna slow me down with my updates!

And thanks for reading! Comment&subscribe please.