나에게 노래를 불러 ♪

Of Chamomile Tea and Melodies

나에게 노래를 불러* - Sing to me.

Note: Hinted Krisho. Ninja HunHan. Ninja TaoLay if you squint.

 

♬♪♫ ૮(• ω •)ა ♬♪♫

Xiumin had a good life. He was the owner of a successful cafe, was a renowned barista in the area he worked in, and had girls swooning over him every time he worked on making their coffee; he was the epitome of contentment, a calm sea in the middle of the storm that was life. The only thing he lacked was something that he'd never understood or had the time to commit to: love. He'd dated once or twice, but the relationships just never seemed to last - like the worn, thin strings on an old guitar that were on the verge of snapping, like the ever-changing weather every hour or so of the day, like the heartbroken girls sitting in their rooms and swearing off love- only to fall into it again.

Life was a storm of malevolent and benevolent waves, some difficult and large ones that you would crash into; some small bumps that you'd cross over without much difficulty. It was how you faced those waves--- be it with courage, pride or perseverance, or be it running away and hiding from it, avoiding it, escaping it, that would mold you into who you are, and who you were supposed to be.

After living for twenty-five years like this, Xiumin doesn't have the time to even spare a thought about having feelings, not even pausing for a moment to think about the girl who visits the cafe every day in hope that she would see his face, or to ponder about why some of his regular customers would linger longer than their normal durations, or to even think about any other matter besides serving his customers their coffee and their pastries. 

However, the twenty-five year old still believed he had a chance for love--- because love came in many, various forms, and his just hadn't come along yet. He's seen his friends fall in and out of love, smiling with them and sulking with them through their emotional roller-coasters, and while he knew love could hurt like a thousand daggers piercing through your chest, it would be worth it for the special one in the end. Love was most beautiful in its truest form, and for its truest form to emerge, you had to be able to withstand every obstacle it threw your way.

For now, though, Xiumin has other issues to worry about compared to his nonexistent love life, like the now-broken speakers in his cafe, which had died right after the first few lines of Girls' Day's Something. He's on the stepladder, slapping the sides of said device as he groans in frustration- he'd only bought these a few months back, and if he fixed them, the money he'd painstakingly saved up for that new espresso machine would be gone.

"Let's just hire a band, wouldn't that be easier?" Yixing asks him as he watches Xiumin hit the speakers in vexation. "I can play the guitar if you want."

"I'm in for that idea!" Luhan all but squeals over the counter, flailing his arms like the idiot he is (as Xiumin thanks the gods that it wasn't lunch hour so his customers wouldn't judge his choice of workers). "I can call Sehun and see if he has anybody for drums!"

"We needed a bassist and a vocalist too," Yixing tells him, and Luhan's whipping out his phone and dialing his boyfriend's number before Xiumin even says or does anything remotely close to approval of their idea.

He knows better than to argue with his two best friends of eleven years - Yixing wouldn't listen because he wanted to help Xiumin save for that espresso machine, and Luhan- well, Luhan was as stubborn as a mule and probably wouldn't listen to him at all.

"Sehun says his friend Chanyeol can play the drums! And he's learning bass too, so he can experiment if we don't mind!" Luhan shrieks as he attempts to cover the speaker on his phone (and failing to do so, judging by Sehun's 'ow' in the background). "Isn't he so dreamy?!"

"Yeah, whatever," Yixing tells him, rolling his eyes at the blonde male. "Tell Sehun to drop by tomorrow with his friend then. You still have that old drum set back when you tried to learn, right?"

"I do," Luhan affirms as he ends his call with Sehun, hearts still evident in his eyes as he clutches his phone. "I'll bring it tomorrow. All that's left is to find a singer!"

Xiumin attempts to cut in, "There is no way we can find a singer that easily-"

"We could hold an audition!" Luhan squeals as he unlocks his phone again, starting to type in a message at an impossibly-fast speed. "I'll tell all my friends who used to be in choir. Maybe they'll be interested."

"I'll tell Suho about it, maybe he knows someone with a good voice," Yixing offers, and Xiumin just nods mutely as his friends tap away at their phones, calling up people they hadn't spoken to in a while. 

Why did he have to become friends with such nutcases again?

Oh, right--- Because he was one himself.

As the saying always goes, 'birds of a feather flock together', he muses to himself. Luhan was crazy over Sehun, Yixing was obsessed with his guitar and also a certain dark-eyed, haggard-looking (but still handsome in a way) customer that visited their cafe every so often, and Xiumin- Xiumin was insane with the idea of finally falling in love with 'the one'. And his cafe, of course. His cafe was his life, his child, his baby--- and he would never forgive himself if the atmosphere in his cafe went below his own satisfactory level. Music was essential to create mood, and to give the cafe an ambience that wouldn't be present without the presence of music- and so Xiumin just scribbles a 'singer wanted' onto a piece of paper and tapes it onto the window.

Hopefully if the auditionees would have good voices.

And also hopefully, one of them could help Xiumin out with his idea of falling in love.

 

♬♪♫ ૮(• ω •)ა ♬♪♫

 

Jongdae hums as he skips along the pavement, admiring the beauty of the glowing streetlights as he walks past a part of town he's never been to before. It's rather quiet in this part of town, and he quite enjoyed his little walk today. Honestly, the twenty-two year old hadn't expected much when he moved from the more rural hometown he was born in to this more city-like area, but so far, he had been content with what he'd seen.

Compared to the ever-busy but quiet life back on the farm he was raised in, the city gave a different vibe- a more vibrant, upbeat kind of atmosphere as the people scurried about to hurry to their nine-to-five jobs and then back home. Jongdae didn't like to be held down like that, he liked to believe he was a free soul, and he would wander where he wanted to. Right now, he wasn't working a very stable job - if singing at orphanages and old folks' homes counted as a job in the first place - and he was only receiving a 'salary' because his friend, Suho, had insisted.

Speaking of which, he was supposed to meet his friend tomorrow, and Jongdae was certainly excited because he hadn't seen Suho since the elder boy had moved out of their hometown close to a year ago. The two boys had always been close, doing everything together: from feeding the horses all the way to bathing the hounds. They had made a promise before that they would never forget each other, and hopefully his hyung still remembered him.

Jongdae starts to hum a tune to himself, and is only jostled out of his reverie when his phone blasts out an obnoxious "everybody" chorus from SHINee's new song. He picks up immediately when he sees Suho's name flash across the screen.

"Hey, how's my favorite hyung doing?" He jokes once he presses answer, stuffing one hand into his coat pocket just as a light breeze picks up and ruffles the ends of his outerwear.

"Please, I'm your only hyung," Suho tells him, and Jongdae has to laugh at that because it was true. There's a muffled 'is that Jongdae' in the background, and the male feels his lips almost split from the wide grin that suddenly overtakes his face.

"Is that Kris hyung? Tell him I said hi," Jongdae grins, and he knows that Suho can hear the lilt in his voice. "I can't believe you're still not together yet."

"Shut up," Suho hisses into the phone, confirming Jongdae's suspicions that the two were still not together. A distant 'Jongdae says hi' is heard, and then: "By the way, do you still sing, Dae?"

"Yeah, I still do, why?" He scuffs the bottom of his sneaker against the pavement he's standing on as he waits for the traffic light to turn green so he could cross the road. "Do you have another orphanage or old folks' home you want me to go to?"

"No, not really. My friend works in a cafe, though, and he's looking for a singer for a small band. Their speakers have blown, and they don't want to spend their cash on another new set because they're saving for a new machine."

"Ah, I see," Jongdae hums into the phone, smiling to himself as he finally crosses the road when the red man turns green. He had always liked that tiny green man. "So you want to me go and... join the audition?"

"Yeah, it's much more stable than going every once in a while to orphanages and old folks' homes. I mean, you can still do that for charity, I always feel bad whenever I have to make the caretakers pay. The boss is looking for someone with a good voice, soothing so his cafe doesn't lose its ambience, and he's willing to pay about two thousand and five every month."

"Two thousand and five just for singing? Sign me up," Jongdae grins as he turns onto the street that he's slowly becoming familiar with, walking back to his small brick house as he lifts the latch on the gate and lets himself in. Picking up the watering can with his phone still glued to his ear, he starts to water the flowers while listening to Suho rattle on about the directions to the cafe, mentioning a few names here and there. "Hyung, how about you just pick me up tomorrow? That way, I won't get lost, and your friend won't slaughter you."

"You little-" Suho begins, but then stops and sighs. Jongdae could imagine his friend rubbing his temples in frustration- their relationship had always been like that. Him frustrating the older boy, and the older boy just resigning to his fate. "Fine. I'll pick you up tomorrow at eleven."

"Sure hyung," Jongdae chirps over the phone, feeling all chipper now that he had a job opportunity that involved a stable income as well as doing something he loved very much. "See you tomorrow!" 

He imagines Suho cringing at his eupeptic tone, before a 'yeah, okay' is heard and then the dial tone greets his ears. Placing the can back in its position near the gate, Jongdae continues on his merry way up the pavement into his house as he picks the key from under the mat. In his head, he imagines Suho scolding him again for keeping the key under the mat - a horrible habit of his, as the elder had so generously put it - and so he pockets the key, noting to himself to place it on the shelf near the small foyer.

Exhaustion settles in every single bone in his body, and Jongdae suppresses a yawn as he removes his shirt, climbing the stairs in a lazy, slow manner to get to his bedroom. Flopping onto his bed, he groans at the inviting comfort of the soft sheets, and shuts his eyes.

Well, tomorrow was a new day to look forward to.

 

♬♪♫ ૮(• ω •)ა ♬♪♫

 

Xiumin wakes up late to the audition, and he hurries about, shoving his shirt over his head as he brushes his teeth, hopping about on one foot trying to get his legs in his jeans. He ultimately falls over and gives up on trying to multi-task, wiggling into his jeans before slipping his shirt over his head and getting his arms through. Standing up, he races into the bathroom to gargle and spit out the toothpaste, checking his reflection in the mirror before running out of the bathroom.

Grabbing his phone, he dials Yixing's number (because Luhan would be too busy fanboying over Sehun playing the bass), and waits for the male to pick up.

"Hello? Xiumin, where are you?" Yixing's soothing voice greets him as some awfully terrible singer screeches to I will Always Love you in the background. "We're on our third auditionee now, are you coming over?"

"Yeah, I am, I overslept, sorry!" Xiumin tells him as he races out of his house, locking the door with frantic, shaky movements. "I'll see you in a few!" 

"Okay, I'll try to hold onto the fourth contestant- He's Suho's friend, so I think he'll be good," Yixing tells him, and Xiumin grunts in approval. "Meanwhile, just hurry up and get here, will you?"

"Will do, thanks Xing," Xiumin hangs up after, hurrying towards where he parked his car.

Hopefully, he got to the cafe in time to watch the fourth contestant.

 

♬♪♫ ૮(• ω •)ა ♬♪♫

 

Xiumin enters the cafe just in time to hear a piece of heaven - or rather, the voice of an angel, and he stands at the doorway, the tinkling of the bell above his head doing nothing to catch his attention. His mouth falls agape as he stares at the angel singing, and Yixing beckons him over to have a seat. Scurrying over quickly so he didn't look like a fool, Xiumin continues to stare at the boy with the wonderful voice.

Luhan leans over to whisper to the both of them, "Looks like we can just hire him- After all, if Suho recommended him, who else would be better?" 

"Well just to be fair, let's listen to the rest of the auditionees, okay?" Yixing pushes him away so that he could focus on the male's singing.

After a few more moments of breathtaking singing, the male finally ends, and they clap enthusiasitically. 

"So, you're Kim Jongdae, right?" Yixing speaks up at last after scanning over the information Suho had provided him with. "Do you have a job at the moment?"

"Nothing stable, I'm afraid," The male smiles, the radiant glow of his face highlighting his high cheekbones, making him look like a cat... a fox? A puppy? "I've been singing for orphanages and old folks' homes when Suho hyung calls me to."

"Well, we have your number here, so if you're in a hurry, you can leave for now... We'll contact you if you've got the job," Yixing smiles at him, and Jongdae nods before bouncing over to where Suho sat with Kris. 

They sit there for a moment, quietly discussing the pros and cons of hiring Jongdae- and while Luhan and Yixing were all for it, Xiumin wasn't, really. What if they couldn't earn enough to keep their new singer? What if their customers increased, and with Yixing playing guitar in the band, there would only be two of them to serve the customers- that would mean a lack of manpower.

After a few minutes of heated discussion, Yixing calls for the next contestant smugly after having defeated the very weakly-opinionated Xiumin.

Five songs and contestants later, Xiumin finds himself distracted by the angel named Kim Jongdae as Yixing and Luhan discusses the possible singers they wanted for the cafe. The male was talking to Suho, who he recognized as Yixing's friend, and Xiumin began to wonder about their relationship- were they friends or more than that? - though the way a tall male seated beside Suho was glaring told the barista otherwise.

He catches Jongdae's eyes every few minutes or so, and blushes every time he does like a teenager in love. Jongdae's lips seem to curl every time he throws a glance Xiumin's way, and the twenty-five year old decides that he has had enough as he clears his throat before announcing that he was going to the washroom.

Luhan and Yixing giggle annoyingly behind him as he stomps away- a sign that they knew of his oh so obvious attraction to Jongdae- and he resists the urge to roll his eyes and break their faces with his fist. Xiumin wasn't violent in any way, really - only when it came to the two idiots he called friends. Before he can get to the bathroom, though, he's cornered into the wall before he knows it, strong hands on both sides of his face as they encase his smaller frame between their owner's body and the wall.

"What do you want?" He asks, praising his voice for not quivering like how he felt inside as he looks up into luscious pools of almond-brown. Jongdae's handsome face is inches away, and Xiumin can feel his breath fading slightly at the chiseled jaw and sharp structure. 

"I saw you looking at me," Jongdae replies, and his lips quirk up ever so slightly into that slightly annoying half-smirk. "I thought you'd like to do I do swing for the other team."

"That's very nice," Xiumin tells him as he pushes at Jongdae's chest so their noses wouldn't be touching anymore - not that he was uncomfortable with that, he was totally fine with it - and frowns at the younger boy. "But I believe that's none of my business."

"Again, I saw you looking at me," Jongdae smiles again, and Xiumin has an urge to punch his perfect teeth in. Surely, Jongdae was making him violent and was probably bad influence. "So I thought you were interested."

The elder rolls his eyes at the youngster before him. "We're what, four years apart? I'm not a e like Luhan even if I do  swing for the other team."

"Actually, we're two years apart, so it's not that much of a stretch, boss," Jongdae smiles once more at him, and Xiumin has to do a double-take to ensure that he hasn't heard wrongly.

"Boss?!" He squeaks out, glancing in the general direction where Yixing and Luhan were seated.

"Yeah, Yixing said I could start tomorrow onwards." There was that damn smile that made Xiumin want to punch his teeth out again.

Xiumin attempts to roll his eyes as he shoves Jongdae off him quite roughly, brushing down his shoulders. "Well, good to know- Welcome to the cafe, I hope you'll maintain a professional relationship."

"As professional as you want me to get, boss," The younger grins widely as he gives a playful salute, adding a slight stomp as if standing to attention. "Of course, I wouldn't mind if you took things to a personal level-"

The bathroom door swinging shut didn't deter Jongdae one bit as his lips curled up into a wider smile before he turns around, humming merrily as he skips back to where the others sat. Surely the cute elder would change his mind one day.

 

♬♪♫ ૮(• ω •)ა ♬♪♫

 

"So... how was it today?" Jongdae asks, feeling a tad bit nervous after the cafe had closed. It was the first day of his new job, and he was worried that they ended up not favoring his vocals and would kick him out. 

"The lunch rush actually ended up being a lunch stampede," Luhan complains as he throws himself down on the polished counter, earning a yell of protest from Yixing. "You did an awesome job, Jongdae!"

A thumbs up was pointed in his direction, and Jongdae chuckled at the elder's child-like personality. The bell over the door jingled, and they looked up to see a familiar face, and an enthusiastic Luhan bounding over to Sehun. They meet in a hug, and Sehun sets Luhan back down on his feet before taking a seat on the bar stool.

"How'd it go on the first day, hyung?" Sehun asks Jongdae as Yixing slides him a cup of water. "Thanks."

"Great, if anything your boyfriend says can be trusted," Jongdae gives a tired grin. Singing all day took quite a bit out of you, and even with an hour's break in-between, Jongdae still felt like his throat was constricted and his vocal chords were sore. Suddenly, a cup of tea is placed in front of him, and Jongdae looks up to see a shy Xiumin hiding his face behind a tray.

"For your throat," Xiumin tells him in a meek voice, and Jongdae was to coo at how adorable the older male is. 

"Thank you," He flashes as sincere smile, grinning as Xiumin squeaks and hides his entire face with the tray, blushing red. Jongdae takes a sip of the tea and feels the instant soothing of the liquid running down his parched throat.

"D-Don't strain yourself," Xiumin chides him before stomping back into the kitchen, Luhan and Yixing laughing uncontrollably at the sides. Jongdae gives a wide grin to the both of them before pumping his fist into the air in an 'oh yeah' manner.

Sehun just shakes his head at them all.

 

♬♪♫ ૮(• ω •)ა ♬♪♫

 

That day after, every time during break, Jongdae finds a cup of chamomile tea waiting for him on the countertop. He drinks every cup with relish, smiling at the barista hiding behind the machines on the countertop because he knows that Xiumin is the one responsible for the making the tea. The taste is refreshing with every new cup, and Jongdae has to stop and admire it every single time because it was new every time.

Yixing sends him a knowing smile, and Jongdae returns it, placing the now empty cup back into its matching saucer. He walks back to the small stage, smiling brilliantly at the audience as they clapped softly to welcome him. Picking up the microphone, he glances backwards at Chanyeol, who signals that he was ready to go. With the first few beats in place, Jongdae starts to sing.

Xiumin peeks over the maroon coffeemaker to get a glance of Jongdae as he sang - the male was charismatic both with his soothing voice and charming looks, and when he sang, he looked and sounded like an angel. He could see how popular Jongdae was getting, if the growing lunchtime crowd was anything to gauge it by, and felt a tiny bit jealous.

It was ridiculous, really- because they weren't dating, and it wasn't as if Jongdae held any feelings for him. Jongdae was just the new singer with a charming voice, and Xiumin was just his new boss. He had to remain professional if he wanted this partnership to last a long time; not even love should get in the way---

Love? Xiumin stops all motion as he plummets deeper into his thoughts. When had he thought about love? Surely, not with Jongdae- Jongdae, who was sweet, kind and funny; Jongdae with a charming, soothing voice, and Jongdae, with a brilliant personality--- Surely not Jongdae. The elder gets so caught up in his thoughts, he drops the cup of coffee he's holding.

The loud shattering of glass finally jerks him out of his reverie, and that's when he realizes that everybody's looking at him- including Jongdae.

Not Jongdae.

Sending a nervous smile, Xiumin bows in apology before bending down to pick up the glass pieces. Behind him, he hears Yixing asking if he's alright, and he barely manages a nod, face pale as Luhan rushes to fetch the dustpan. His hands are trembling slightly as he picks up the glass pieces, fragile little pieces with sharp ends, and he cuts himself.

Not Jongdae.

He hears the worry in his friends' voices as they hover over him, Luhan busy with tearing open a band-aid for his cut, and Yixing sweeping up the remaining glass pieces. The world seems to crumble away, and all Xiumin can hear is Jongdae's angelic voice calling for him.

Not Jongdae.

Xiumin blacks out.

 

♬♪♫ ૮(• ω •)ა ♬♪♫

 

When Xiumin comes to, he realizes three things: one, he's still in the cafe, and resting on the sofa meant for one person. Two, he had fainted in front of everybody- how embarrassing. And three, the main highlight of them all - he was, absolutely and hopelessly, in love with Jongdae. How had that happened? He questions himself as he starts to doubt his sanity- Why Jongdae, of all people? 

Jongdae was younger than him, had a fantastic voice, and good looks. Surely, he wouldn't be in Jongdae's league despite the younger swinging for the boys' team, right? He wasn't perfect- he had messy hair, cheeks that looked a little like steamed buns (though Luhan had told him on several occasions that those cheeks were cute), and he certainly didn't look like Luhan, who looked like an angel sent from above, or Yixing, who smiled so handsomely with his dimples. Jongdae wouldn't be attracted to him, of all people.

"You're awake," A voice greets him, and that's when Xiumin registers that he's not alone. Swiveling his head to the right, he regrets it right away when a throbbing pain takes over.

"You alright?" Someone hovers over him, and holds out two pills for him to take along with a glass of water. "Here, swallow this. It'll help."

"Jongdae?" Xiumin asks hazily, and he sees the person nod. Blushing heavily, he takes the pills down with a gulp of water. "Thanks... I'm sorry for any scene I caused just now. Did I say anything stupid while I was passed out?"

"Ah, no..." Jongdae smiles, and Xiumin feels relief course through him. "Though you did mention something about my good looks and charming voice-"

Xiumin groans and buries his face in one of the cushions on the sofa. 

"Just kidding," Jongdae tells him, and Xiumin hits him over the head with the pillow. "But hyung, you know... Thanks for the tea every day."

"T-That's not a problem, I don't want you to strain yourself," The older male blushes again and cuddles the pillow to his chest, burying his burning face into it again. "It'd be bad if you got sick or broke your vocal chords or anything."

"Hyung," Jongdae laughs, and Xiumin flushes again at how ridiculous he sounded. Breaking vocal chords, indeed. Whoever had heard of that? "But hyung, you know... The song I sang just now?"

"I-I don't recall," Xiumin tells him, and Jongdae just smiles mysteriously.

"Then you better hear it carefully tomorrow."

Xiumin is left confused as Jongdae stands up and leaves the cafe with a smile.

 

♬♪♫ ૮(• ω •)ა ♬♪♫ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_O-d9lyXSM)

 

The elder glances at the stage, where they're setting up to sing, and Jongdae's busy clearing and warming up his throat at the side. Catching Xiumin's eyes, Jongdae sends a playful wink, and Xiumin busies himself with preparing cups of coffee and one chamomile tea, face crimson. There was no way, was there...?

Just then, the microphone screeches to life, and all of them flinch at the sharp sound. Yixing turns the amp down so it doesn't echo, and they start to play a song despite the small throng of customers coming into their cafe.

"Naname no kioku sanjuudo
Sarasara road naiagara
Cheerily~

Kasuka ni kaoru shampoo ni
Hanasaki kusugurareru tabi
Cloudy ~

Bonnou mamireta
Asa kara waru sora
Mousou simulator
Demo I cannot say anything-

Manazashi wa saito sutoreeto
Kokoro no naka wa fortissimo 
Nete mo samete mo I think of you

 

Mabuta no ura ga tokutouseki
Kizukeba kimi de chou manseki
Ah, dounika narisou sa ~"

After the song ends, Jongdae gives a wide grin and points to Xiumin, looking straight into his eyes. The band starts to play a romantic ballad, and Xiumin almost palms his face at the cheesiness despite blushing heavily.

"So, hyung, you know... I really like you, and since I got my sights set straight on you," Jongdae begins, and Luhan begins to giggle from behind the cup he was polishing. "You make my heart go fortissimo, aaaaand... Will you be mine, my little tea maker?"

Yixing starts to play some mushy love song while Luhan spins the microphone in his hands, his voice going off-tune immediately as Jongdae visibly cringes- yet all Xiumin could do was roll his eyes with a slight smile.

"Yes, you idiot with the charming voice- I will."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you did find my voice charming."

"Shut up, Jongdae."

"Ouch. That's no way to treat your new boyfriend, Xiumin."

"Shut up and drink your chamomile tea."

"Aw, you know you love me ~" 

"Shut up, idiot with the charming voice."

"So you admit it!"

"I didn't say it was you- Did I say your name?"

"I'm really hurt. Kiss it better, please--- Ow!"

"That's what you get."

"You kissed it anyway ~" 

"Shut up, or I'll break the espresso machine over your head this time."

"Ah, the pain of love~"

"Stop being so dramatic, Jongdae."

"But, I love you still!"

"I love you too, now will you shut up?"

"Gladly, my love~"

"Ugh. That's good to know."

"You can't bear to break your espresso machine anyway."

"I have an urge to dock your pay, Jongdae."

"You can just pay me in kisses and hugs and se- OW!"

"I SWEAR YOU'RE SO INSUFFERABLE, WE'VE ONLY GOTTEN TOGETHER FOR LIKE FIFTEEN MINUTES."

"Ah, you two-- Stop fighting, jeez. Jongdae, stop making Xiumin threaten to break his espresso machine over your head."

"But Suho hyu-ng ~"

"Ah, young love."

"But I'm young too, Luhan."

"Shh, you're different."

"You're all so weird."

"Don't judge us, Xing. You're one of us too."

"What about Kris?"

"Kris is obsessed with the galaxy."

"Whatever, let's just watch the two new lovebirds fight. Five bucks on Jongdae."

"I say five bucks on Xiumin actually breaking the machine over Jongdae's head."

"Deal."

"I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU ALL."

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, A RAGING STEAMED BUN IS ON THE LOOSE."

"You're still hot when you're angry, Xiumin-"

"YOU'RE THE FIRST TO DIE, JONGDAE."

"Well. That was worth it."

 

♪♫ ૮(• ω •)ა ♬♪♫

END.

THAT WAS SERIOUSLY CHEESY. CRINGES. NEVER AGAIN. Okay, maybe again, actually.

Hope y'all enjoyed that ball of fluff.

And crack ending, because I love me some crack endings.