One

Second Chance

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Fany-ah.”

“I’m coming, Tae!”

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon sat quietly on her wheel chair and waited for her lover to come. The younger girl came in a hurry and smiled at her. She hastily helped Taeyeon got up and walked down the stairs slowly. After that she went upstairs again to bring the wheel chair down. After she helped Taeyeon sat back on her chair, she pushed the chair and they left the mall.

 

“Sorry for burdening you.” Taeyeon looked up at the other girl’s face behind her apologetically.

“You know it’s always okay for me, baby.” Tiffany smiled.

 

 

Taeyeon has been using wheel chair for almost one year now. She used to be normal before, but after a car accident happened, she couldn’t walk anymore. She couldn’t even feel her both feet from knee to toe. Her car fell to a river and it’s traumatized her, she’s afraid to be in a car or other vehicle. They had to walk everywhere, causing they never go anywhere far. Tiffany has a weak body too, she can’t be too tired physicly but the doctor said she has to take a walk at least thrice a week so she always say it as a reason to go out with Taeyeon without riding any vehicle whenever Taeyeon said she didn’t want to make Tiffany tired of walking because of the older girl’s trauma.

 

They got married three years ago and lived in an apartment. Taeyeon was a great reporter before and Tiffany is a fashion designer. But since the petite girl can’t run or even walk anywhere, she quitted the job. She is left alone at their apartment when Tiffany worked, so she spent her free time with painting. She’s good at it too. Tiffany will do all the housework at their apartment and won’t allow Taeyeon to help her, even though the older girl really want to. She didn’t want to be a burden and useless to Tiffany but the latter is too over-worried and afraid something bad happen to Taeyeon if she forced herself.

 

 

 

 

Today is Tiffany’s day-off. They always go out together on her day-off for shopping or just for refreshing. Taeyeon can’t go out alone because their apartment use stairs. The owner has made an elevator but it’s not done yet. When it’s done, Taeyeon could go out alone without any help anymore.

 

They arrived at their apartment and Tiffany put all the shopping bags on the floor, started taking the stuffs out from the bags and put them on their place. Taeyeon pushed the wheel and approached the younger girl.

 

 

“Let me help you.”

“It’s okay. “ Tiffany smiled to convince her.

“I want to help. Pretty girl shouldn’t work alone.” Taeyeon chuckled.

“Eyyy. Okay then, cutie, help me put this stuffs at their place.” Tiffany gave her some stuffs and kissed her cheek slightly before walked away.

 

 

Taeyeon smiled shyly and went around the room to do the job. Then she approached Tiffany again at the kitchen.

 

“Cooking something?”

“Your favorite soup.”

“Smells good.”

“Give it a taste.” Tiffany took a spoonful and blew it because it’s still hot, then bent down to feed her wife.

Taeyeon widened her eyes in amaze. “Wow, it’s really good, honey.”

“Is it?” Tiffany eye-smiled brightly.

 

 

They had dinner together then Tiffany helped her wife to sit on the couch at the livingroom, then she sat beside her as well and leaned on the older girl’s crook of neck. Taeyeon wrapped her arm around the other girl’s neck and the side of her head lovingly.

 

“Your ring.” Taeyeon mumbled.

“Hm?”

Taeyeon took Tiffany’s left hand up and gazed at it. “Your ring. It’s pretty. Who gave it to you?”

“You, silly.” Tiffany giggled.

“When did I give it to you?”

Tiffany pouted and pinched Taeyeon’s cheek. “It’s our wedding ring, baby.”

“Hahaha I’m just kidding.” Taeyeon kissed her head and held the younger girl’s ring finger. “You always wear it.”

“It shows that I’m already taken.”

“By who?”

“By this small yet y girl here.” Tiffany snuggled more to Taeyeon’s embrace and hugged her waist. “Don’t you wear your ring?”

“Of course I do. I will never put it off as long as I love you. And I mean forever.”

“Really?” Tiffany asked playfully. “You’re not lying?”

“We’ve promised to never lie to each other, don’t you remember? So yeah, I’m not lying.”

 

 

Tiffany’s cheek reddened due to happiness. Even though they often do this kind of conversation, she still felt really happy. She tilted her head up and captured the older girl’s lips. At first it was just a peck, then it turned into a kiss, they nibbled on each other’s lips, and it became passionate. Taeyeon Tiffany’s waist and then her hand moved to her back, pushed her body closer to deepen the hug and the kiss. Tiffany slipped in her hand into the older girl’s hair and ruffled it a bit. Their tongues are battling while the younger’s leg is rubbing the older’s slowly. Their breath became heavier, and Taeyeon started kissing and on the younger girl’s neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

 

 

..

 

 

..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon lied down on the bed quietly. She wrapped her arm around Tiffany who is sleeping soundly, leaned on her crook of neck. She stared at the ceiling while the younger girl’s hair continuously. Their body covered by blanket. It’s so quiet, Taeyeon almost didn’t hear any sound. The room is dark, moonlight is the only light they have. The petite girl tilted her head and saw the clock, it’s already midnight. She didn’t feel sleepy at all. She tilted her head back to Tiffany’s face and smiled to the tired sleeping beauty.

 

“I’m sorry, Fany…”

 

 

Taeyeon kissed her head then closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep.

 

It was always like that. Taeyeon can’t move her legs, causing Tiffany have to always be the dominant one, while the older girl just lied down, tried her best to pleasure her wife. However, Tiffany always ended up too tired whenever they had . She can’t be too tired due to her weak body, but she always force herself because Taeyeon can’t do much. And the eye-smile girl always wake up with sore body in the morning after that. That’s why they always do this when Tiffany is on her day-off, so she can has more sleep.

 

Somehow, Taeyeon felt guilty and sad. She can’t be a proper wife to the other girl, she can’t protect her, otherwise she always become a burden to her. She once overheard Tiffany was being made fun of by her stupid coworkers because of Taeyeon’s condition. But Tiffany always smile to her and always treat her well, never complain about anything. She always shows that she is proud to have Taeyeon. The petite girl really thank her and feel lucky to have her, but those acts just give her more pressure. The only thing she can do to return the latter’s love is try her best to do everything that can make Tiffany smile and show her her love.

 

She used to believe that love is bull, no one can ever love the other to the fullest, and she didn’t trust people. Well, that’s what she got from her divorced-parents. But she forgot it right after she met Tiffany. They loved each other so much and Tiffany really shows her what true love is, especially after the accident happened. She thought Tiffany would leave her or at least being tired of her and her wheel chair, but she was wrong. She still can’t believe it, but Tiffany has proved it to her. If there’s one person she really trust, it’s Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

One day, Tiffany went home from her work in the evening while Taeyeon is painting at the livingroom. The eye-smile girl came with a friend of hers, and that was the beginning of disaster.

 

“TaeTae! I’m home!”

“Welcome home, honey.” Taeyeon smiled to her, then she saw a stranger behind her wife. “Who is it?”

“This is Jessica, my new coworker. Jessie, this is Taeyeon, my wife.” Tiffany happily introduce them to each other.

“Hello, Taeyeon. Jung Jessica.” Jessica smiled calmly and shook the petite girl’s hand.

“Hi. Kim Taeyeon.”

 

 

Tiffany left them at the livingroom to make some drinks. It’s just a short time, but Taeyeon could see how is Jessica like. She is elegant, calm, gentle, a little bit cold, but kind and warm. Not to mention gorgeous. Tiffany came back and they started doing their jobs, so Taeyeon went to the bedroom so she won’t disturb them.

 

 

 

Jessica came to their place several times since that day, looks like they have a same project so they always work together. Taeyeon is kinda lonely, actually. And jealous. She once saw Jessica is Tiffany’s hair lovingly and they stared at each other with an unexplainable look. Tiffany rarely have time for Taeyeon recently. Even she worked at her day-off and she often go out with Jessica due to their job. Taeyeon wants to join them but she understands Tiffany is busy, she didn’t want to burden her more than usual. Fortunately, their apartment’s elevator can be used now, so she can go out by herself. She often take a walk at the park or somewhere else alone while Tiffany and Jessica are working at their room.

 

 

She once accidentally saw her wife and Jessica in an accessories shop. She wanted to call them but then she saw how happy Tiffany is, looking at a pretty necklace and Jessica bought it for her, so she cancelled it. After that she secretly followed them, and she saw how Jessica is really caring and treat the younger girl exactly like how Taeyeon wants to treat her wife. And she can tell that Tiffany is really happy. They arrived at the apartment, but Taeyeon waited outside the apartment until Jessica went home before she entered the building. Tiffany is busy preparing for her work tomorrow when the petite girl opened the door.

 

 

“Hi, TaeTae. Where are you from?”

“Take a walk around as usual. Uhm, how’s your day?”

“It’s good.” Tiffany smiled to her before went to their room.

Taeyeon followed her and looked at the necklace on her neck. “New necklace? When did you buy it?”

“Hm? Oh, this. I bought it this afternoon.”

“With Jessica?”

“No, I bought it alone. Before I met her today.”

 

 

Taeyeon is a little bit surprised with the answer. She didn’t expect Tiffany to lie to her. It’s not like she will get angry just because they bought the necklace together.

 

“Have you had dinner, honey?” Tiffany asked her, snapped Taeyeon back from her thought.

“Y-Yes.”

 

 

Insecure. That’s what Taeyeon felt everyday since that day. She went out their apartment everyday just to calm herself, besides to prevent herself from seeing Tiffany and Jessica being together all the time. She went to a beautiful river near their apartment everyday, stared at the flowing-water, the sun, the sky, and children who play there. She picked some small stones and threw it to the river one by one while drown deeply in her thought and her anxiousness until the sky got darker.

 

 

 

There is one day when the river is used for film-shooting and is closed for public, so Taeyeon went to the park. But she is already bored with the park, so she decided to go home, maybe continued her painting at their bedroom. She went to the third floor where their room is at, opened the door with her key, and went in. She’s a little bit confused with the room. Their table at the livingroom is full with designs and other papers as usual, but the papers’ owners are not there. At first Taeyeon thought Tiffany and Jessica just took a walk outside to get some fresh air, but then she heard something from their bedroom.

 

 

 

 

Something like… moan.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and approached the bedroom’s door. It’s not closed properly and leave a little gap between the door and the wall. That sound is heard again, louder. Taeyeon gulped and clenched her fist, tried to not think negatively. But what she saw from the door’s gap is breaking her heart into million pieces.

 

Tiffany is lying on the bed, with Jessica on the top of her, ing her hard. Taeyeon threw her gaze away from that scene, didn’t able to see more than that. She immediately pushed her wheel chair to the front door and left the room. She left the apartment building in no time, kept pushing the wheel chair to random direction. Until finally she arrived at her favorite river and saw the film-shooting is already finished.

 

So she stayed there. Alone. Zoning out lifelessly. There’s no light anymore on her eyes. She just played with a small stone in her hands but didn’t throw it to the river. She felt hurt, really hurt, in her chest. Slowly, tears rolled down from her beautiful eyes. But she didn’t bother to wipe it.

 

Taeyeon knew this will happen. Tiffany will leave her. And she already did that. It hurts, but Taeyeon can’t do anything. What had been a faith for Taeyeon, is now a lie. Yes, Tiffany could love her to the fullest, but not after someone better is entering their life. Her feeling is so complicated. She felt betrayed. She lost her trust.

 

She’s been at the riverside for a long time, crying. She pulled out her wedding ring from her ring finger and stared at the ring on her palm.

 

 

“What does this mean to us?” Taeyeon whispered to herself.

 

 

She lifted her hand high and threw the ring to the river. She can’t think properly anymore, Taeyeon is really broken now. She pushed her wheel chair to nowhere, didn’t know where to go.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany just woke up from her sleep and found Jessica slept beside her. She remembered what just they did this evening and suddenly guilt hit her hard. She sat at the edge of the bed, put on her cloth back. Then Jessica woke up as well and smiled at the girl who is sitting with her back faced the older girl.

 

“Tiff.”

 

The younger girl didn’t answer, so Jessica got up and sat beside her, looked at the younger girl’s troubled face.

 

“What’s wrong, Tiff?”

Tiffany looked back. “Jessie…”

“Yes?”

“T-This is so wrong…”

“What is so wrong?”

Tiffany turned to the older girl, her eyes became teary due to her sudden panic. “W-We should’ve not done this! This is not right! I’m… I’m Taeyeon’s wife!”

“Tiff…”

“I cheated on her! What should I do now??”

“Tiff, I’m sorry.” Jessica hugged her to calm her. “Don’t be afraid. She won’t know about this.”

“Why did we do this?? It… It was just a lust…!”

“Of course not. I love you, Tiffany. From the very first time. I love you.”

“No, Jessie! Please don’t say that!” Tiffany shook her head and got up. “Just forget everything that just happened!”

“Okay, okay. But please calm down, Tiff.” Jessica said, then she saw Tiffany is leaving the room so she hastily put on her cloth too and chased the younger girl. “Where are you going?”

“Taeyeon is not home yet. I-It’s already late night.”

 

 

Tiffany picked her jacket then ran outside the room, followed by Jessica. They walked around in a rush but can’t find the petite girl. After half an hour passed, they decided to take a rest.

 

“Her phone is off!” Tiffany said when her attempt to call Taeyeon is failed for the nth time.

“She must be okay. Don’t get panic, Tiff.”

“She never go alone until this late!”

“But you have to calm down first…” Jessica’s eyes caught a familiar figure not too far from their place. She pointed at that person while narrowed her eyes. “Is it… her?”

Tiffany looked at the figure and yelped. “I-It’s her! Wait, what is she doing?”

 

 

Taeyeon pushed her wheel chair fast. Her gaze didn’t move from a truck that is running fast on the road from distance. The truck will reach her place in no time, so she prepared herself. She didn’t care about anything else anymore. She will end all of this in one second, so everything will be better. Tiffany can live happily with Jessica and she won’t feel hurt anymore. She is useless and it won’t impact Tiffany even though she is not there. The eye-smile girl didn’t love her anymore. Taeyeon kept thinking like that, so she decided to disappear from her wife’s life forever. Her palm on the armrest is getting sweaty. She gritted her teeth. She is ready to die now. She is ready to die with the same way with how she lost her ability to walk which then causing all this problems to be happened.

 

The truck is reaching her place. She grabbed the wheel and pushed it forward hardly. Her front body is already on the road and the truck will never can avoid her now, but someone is pulling the wheel chair back, and the truck left without left any wound on the petite girl’s body. Taeyeon turned around in anger and ready to scold whoever that pulled her back, but surprised to see it was Jessica.

 

 

“What the hell are you doing, Taeyeon!???”

“TaeTae!!!” Tiffany finally reached their place, lost her breath already. “W-What are you… Don’t you see the truck!!?”

 

 

Taeyeon just stared at them. She can’t feel her heart anymore. It’s broken into too small pieces. She pushed her wheel chair again, left them without saying anything. Tiffany looked at her puzzledly, then chased her.

 

“T-TaeTae, wait!” Tiffany grabbed the chair and stopped her. “Where are you going? Let’s go home.”

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t want to fight with Tiffany here in front of Jessica, so she just stayed silent and let the younger girl took her back home. Tiffany thanked Jessica then the ice princess went home, left Tiffany and Taeyeon alone at their room.

 

“TaeTae, where have you been all day long? Were you lost?”

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t answer. She didn’t want to see her wife’s face so she pushed her chair to their bedroom. But then she remembered what she saw there, and she felt like she want to puke, so she turned around and went to the couch at the livingroom. She moved her body from the chair to the couch hardly. Tiffany came in a hurry to help her but Taeyeon already lied down successfully on the couch and covered her self with a blanket.

 

“A-Are you sleeping here?” Tiffany asked.

“Hm.” Taeyeon turned her back to the younger girl.

“W-Why? Let’s sleep together at the bedroom.”

Taeyeon muted.

“Tae?”

The petite girl stayed silent.

“Tae, what’s wrong?”

“…I’m tired. Please be quiet.”

 

 

Tiffany can’t say anything anymore. She didn’t want to bother Taeyeon so she went to the bedroom to sleep as well.

 

The next morning, the eye-smile girl woke up and found Taeyeon nowhere. She called the older girl’s number many times but it’s fruitless. It’s 8am and she has to go to work so she left the apartment hastily. She stole chances to call Taeyeon again in the middle of her work but the older girl never pick it up. Until the night came and she finished working, Taeyeon is still missing. Jessica approached Tiffany’s table when the younger girl is still trying to call her wife.

 

“Tiff. Do you want to have dinner together?”

“Sorry, I have to go home now.”

“Oh. What’s wrong? You look panic.”

“Taeyeon is missing since morning. And she doesn’t answer my call.”

“Do you want me to help you…”

“No, thanks. It’s okay. See you, Jessie.”

 

 

Tiffany left immediately and arrived at their apartment in no time. She opened the door hastily and found the room is empty. She closed the door again and ran out from the building, looking for the older girl everywhere around that place. She is afraid Taeyeon do something dangerous like yesterday. Tiffany kept on looking for her until 11pm, then gave up and decided to go home, didn’t have enough energy to walk around again since she hasn’t had dinner yet. How surprised she is when she found Taeyeon is already home, painting at the livingroom like nothing happened. Tiffany sighed and dropped her bag to the floor, causing a loud noise and caught the older girl’s attention. Taeyeon just gazed at Tiffany for a second, then turned back to her painting.

 

“Taeyeon.”

“…..”

“Taeyeon. I’m talking to you.”

“.….”

“Kim Taeyeon!!”

“It’s already late, don’t be so noisy.”

 

 

Tiffany gritted her teeth. She approached the petite girl and looked at her for couple seconds.

 

“Where have you been all this day?”

“Everywhere. I went to many places today.”

 

Actually Taeyeon just can’t stay alone at the same room where her wife cheated with another girl, so she went out all day long.

 

“I called you like a hundred times. Why didn’t you pick it up???”

“Silent mode. I put the phone in my bag.”

“Did you walk alone?? What if something bad happen to you??”

“Then it doesn’t matter.” Taeyeon smiled, putting more colour on her painting.

“What are you sa…!” Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon’s wedding ring is not on her finger when the older girl moved her hand. “Where is your ring?”

Taeyeon looked at her finger before continued her work calmly. “I lost it.”

“What??? How come??”

Taeyeon immediately put her painting tools in their place and went to the couch. “I’m tired. Need to sleep.”

 

 

Tiffany just watched her wife lied down on the couch and covered herself with blanket, turned her back to the eye-smile girl again. Tiffany bit her lips to prevent her tears fell down. She went to their bedroom immediately and cried there, can’t hold it anymore. Taeyeon really changed 180 degree and she didn’t know why. She can’t feel the warmth and love from the older girl anymore.

 

For the next several days, Taeyeon did the same thing. She is missing from early morning until late night, with many misscalls from her wife. And one day she came home at late night found Tiffany sitting on the couch alone, quietly, just zoning out to the floor. Taeyeon pushed her chair to the couch.

 

“Can you please move? I want to sleep.”

“Tae, I have a day-off tomorrow.” Tiffany said weakly. She sounds like she just cried for hours.

“So?”

“D-Do you want to go somewhere? I will accompany you.”

“No, I can go alone. Please move, Tiffany.”

“Sleep with me at the bedroom.”

“I prefer here.”

“Why, Tae? You don’t want to sleep at the same bed with me anymore?” Tiffany’s eyes became teary again. She looked at Taeyeon deeply.

“I prefer here. Please move.” Taeyeon said firmly.

“Taeyeon, what’s wrong with you, really??”

“Everything about me is wrong.”

“What do you mean?”

“Can’t you just ignore me, Tiffany? I want to be alone.” Taeyeon sighed.

“I can’t! You are my wife, Taeyeon.”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled at the younger girl’s answer and shook her head.

 

“Move.”

“No.”

“Okay. If that’s what you want.” Taeyeon turned her chair around and moved to the front door to leave again.

Tiffany immediately got up and exclaimed. “Why, Taeyeon!? Is there another girl you love?? Please tell me why you treat me like this!!”

Taeyeon stopped. She tilted her head a little to the back, but Tiffany still can’t see her face. “…..I’m not that cheap.”

 

 

Taeyeon opened the door and left. She really didn’t know where to go now. She just didn’t want to be in the same room with Tiffany. She can’t control her feeling whenever she saw Tiffany so it’s better to be in distance with her. Taeyeon used to blame herself for being useless and disabled for her wife. She understands if Tiffany prefer Jessica than her. She admits it and accepts the fact. So she will let them be together. But she won’t try to commit suicide again. She found it stupid to die just because of this. She will live for herself from now on.

 

Taeyeon stayed at a hostel that night. She woke up early the next morning and went to a café to have breakfast. After that she went to a real estate office, looking for a new apartment. She found a good one in no time and rent it immediately. She went back to her apartment and saw Tiffany is still sleeping on the couch, bending her knee up and  hugged it, seems cold. Taeyeon pushed her chair passed the girl on the couch, towards the bedroom to pack her things, but stopped when she heard Tiffany talked in her sleep.

 

“Don’t go… Taeyeon…”

 

 

Taeyeon gritted her teeth. Actually, the fact that Tiffany still want her and caring about her is torturing her. She can’t understand why the younger girl cheated if she still loves her. But that won’t distract her from her decision. So she kept packing her things, until the latter woke up and ran immediately to the bedroom when she heard someone is there.

 

“TaeTae!”

Taeyeon didn’t answer. Didn’t even look at her wife.

“Where did you sleep last ni… Where are you going?”

“Move to my new apartment.”

“….What?????” Tiffany exclaimed with widened eyes.

“You heard me.”

 

 

Tiffany can’t let out even a single voice. She’s so shocked she just watched the older girl pack her things into a luggage. Taeyeon finished in no time and ready to leave the room.

 

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany grabbed the latter’s wheel chair. “D-Don’t go.”

“Let me go.”

“What happened to us, Tae??” Tiffany sighed impatiently. “I don’t know why you act cold toward me all of a sudden, can’t you tell me the reason?? I think we’ve promised to never lie and keep secret from each other!”

“Oh. You’re right.” Taeyeon fixed her sit position and looked at the latter anticipatedly. “So. Do you have any confession?”

“W-What?”

“Tell me about something that you hide.”

“I-I don’t have any…”

“This is so wasting time, you know.” Taeyeon pushed her chair forward but got stopped again by the latter.

“Taeyeon. Please stay. We can talk about this.”

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes. “I don’t understand you, Tiffany. Why do you want me to stay?”

“Because you are my wife! I love you and I want to live with you!”

That one word really burned Taeyeon in anger. She gritted her teeth while mumbling with low voice. “Love me?”

“Yes.”

“You said you love me, eh?”

“Yes, Taeyeon. You heard me, I love y…”

 “THEN WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH THAT !!!??”

 

 

Taeyeon roared in anger. She can’t control it anymore. Her chest moved up and down due to her panting, and she gritted her teeth so hard. Tiffany is totally in shock, she felt her heart is falling down to her stomach inside.

 

“W-What are you talking about… W-W-Who b-… I’m… I’m n-not…”

“How disgusting you are, Hwang Tiffany.” Taeyeon slapped the other girl’s hands off hers and moved away to make distance between them. “Still trying to lie, huh? If that’s what you mean by love, I’d better live loveless. You disgust me, Hwang Tiffany, and I don’t want to see your face anymore.” Taeyeon chuckled again. “I know you prefer Jessica than me. She’s way more perfect if you compare us. I know I’m useless and just embarrassed you, even though I tried my best to make you happy with everything I could give and do. But it’s okay now. I won’t be a burden to you anymore. You can live happily with her. I won’t bother you two anymore. Happy now? Goodbye.”

 

Taeyeon pushed her chair fast to the door with her luggage, but then stopped and turned around once again.

 

“Just so you know, I don’t love you anymore and I hate you. So much. I don’t even want to think about you. No, I don’t want to know you at all. Just forget everything that happened between us. Oh, and don’t blame me. You’re the one who ruined it. I was just laughing everytime you try to treat me well after you sleep with her and I don’t know why. Does cheater always treat her victim well after cheating? You acted just like my dad, you know. ing liar.” Taeyeon gazed at her ring finger and make a face like she just remembered something important. “Oh, by the way about the wedding ring, I didn’t lost it. I threw it to the river.”

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany knelt down in front of the older girl and grabbed her hand, tears already filled her eyes and cheek. “P-Please don’t go! I’m so sorry!! I-It will never happen again, Tae! W-We’re just…  It’s an accident!” Tiffany sobbed hard. “P-Please… I will do everything you want. Please don’t leave me. We can talk about this.”

 

 

Taeyeon looked at the girl in front of her in disgust, pushed her away, and left the room without looking back anymore, left Tiffany who cried hard and begging her to not leave. She kept pushing her chair out from the apartment building and finally arrived at her favorite river. She put her luggage beside her and leaned her back to the chair, heaving.

 

 

“I hate you, Tiffany.”

 

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes. She could feel tears are forcing to come out from her closed eyes, but she won’t let it fall. She just really want to forget everything. She hopes her marriage, her love, and her past didn’t happen at all.