1 (Final)

Unforgettable Birthday Present

(there are only Yoona's POV in this story)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hm,it's almost my birthday.One week left and i'm turning seventeen!Today,I'm going out with my boyfriend for a date.

Oh!It's already 2:30 p.m.!I better get ready and change my clothes now.

[Their Date]

So,we meet at Queeniers Cafe exactly at 3 p.m.He is wearing a black t-shirt and jeans,simple but still handsome as always.While having a slice of cake and a cup of coffee,suddenly he ask,"Babe,may I know what do you really want for your birthday?".I look at him and smile,"Why?Hmm..will you get anything for me?".He smirks,"As long as it was possible and I will try to."I nodded and tell him the that the present I wanted the most is..meeting my favourite idol,LuHan from EXO!He just nodded and smile,hm I know he wouldn't fulfill my wish cause it's kind of..impossible.After we done eating at the cafe,we go to Han River to enjoy the beautiful evening scenery.I took some photos and not to forget,selcas (selfie) with my love!Before we go home,we hug each other and I thanked him for making me happy today.

[My Birthday]

Huargh..I wake up with a smile.Hmm,I hope it's a good day since it was my birthday!I'm officially seventeen.oh so old~kekeke.I take my towel and quickly take a bath.When I come down,the breakfast have been served and my mother cooked my favourite food!My mum kiss my forehead and wish me happy birthday while smiling sweetly.Aw,thank you omma!I hug her tightly and kiss her cheek,it's such a good start for today.

"Ey~you got a message,sweetie.",my phone vibrates.I check it and it was from my dearest boyfriend,Kris!

"My prettiest dear princess,Happy Sweet Seventeeth Birthday!You are old now,just like me kekeke~I got a very special present for you.If you are curious,you must come,I'm sure you will be so happy!At the Plurve Hotel,3 p.m.Okay,meet you later bb <3 xx."

Aww~thank you my prince charming!Hmm,special?I will be so happy?Oh yes Kris,I'm so freaking curious now.Wait,why are we meeting at the hotel?Maybe a special lunch?Omg I can't wait for 5 more hours,I wonder what is the present..

[Their Meeting;Plurve Hotel]

I look around to see if Kris is here.Where is him?"Yoongie!",suddenly he hugs me from the back for a while.Aigoo,I almost get a heart attack!I pout then he just smile sweetly.He take my hand and bring me to..a private dining room?What?O-Oh my..is that really him?I slap my face,ouch it hurts!It's not a dream,woaaa it's really him!Why he is here?Kris bring me to the table where that guys sits at.I gulp,oh dear,I feel like want to fangirling now!Gosh,he is too handsome and perfect in real life,I just--.

"Yoona yah~introducing you,this is LuHan,my old bestfriend aka your most favourite idol."What?LuHan is his freaking bestfriend?Why I never know about this?LuHan smiled then we shake hands."What is your name?",LuHan ask."Y-Yoona..",I stuttered.At first,I'm awkward with LuHan but then I can talk to him freely.

We talk about random things and it was fun!I never think I will be talking to my idol like this,oh my,I'm really happy!We also go to the park then we spend time together by cycling.Well,LuHan really likes to cycle.Me too,but Kris..not really.When it's almost dawn,LuHan excuse himself because he must go back to his dorm.I thank him then surprisingly,he gives me a present and wish me happy birthday once again.We take a few selca together and some of it was with Kris too.Ahh~today have been a really great and happiest day!I walk back home with Kris while holding each other hand,"So,,how was the special present that gave you?Are you happy?",he smiled and look straight into my eyes.I hug him tightly,"It was really great!Yes,I'm so freaking happy!Thank you Kris~my dearest prince charming aka my bae!".He peck my lip and smile again,"Anything for you dear,I love you so much!".I hug him again,"Aww~I love you too,to the galaxy and back!".

I will never forget this day and birthday present that I received from my love,thank you my dragon~ <3 !

------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew~finally I have wrote it all.How was it?Nice or bad?Please comment,don't be a silent reader (: I really appreciate your comment.I hope you guys like it and thank you for reading~ :D ! Don't forget to subscribe and maybe....upvote?I love you guys~xoxo~Hwaiting!

Yours sincerely,ohwufawnfics.