Bubble tea shop, part 2

Better Than My Dreams

They were standing in front of me, btob. Am I dreaming right now or is btob really standing in front of me? Am I getting crazy because of too many fangirling moments or something like that? I pinched myself. I’m not dreaming, they’re really standing in there. O... M... G... They saw I was staring, so Kyungsoo tried to get me out of my daydream. “So guys, this is the girl I told you about.” “Hey I’m Peniel and you are Xiaoli, right?” “Y-yeah, I’m Xiaoli. N-nice to meet you.” I said nervously. “Hehe, are you a bit nervous? I’m Ilhoon by the way.” Someone stepped away behind Ilhoon’s back. “Stop teasing her.” I recognized his voice and suddenly I paid all my attention on him. I met his eyes, his beautiful eyes. There was a silence. But after a few seconds Sungjae started coughing and said: “Hi noona I’m btob’s maknae Sungjae, and that guy is Hyunsik.” “Hey I’m Minhyuk, nice to meet you, and these two are Eunkwang and Changsub.” “Heeeyy!” I said now kinda excited. I started scratching my head. “I... uhm... I actually already know you guys, because I’m a fan of you.” I started giggling. “Oh really? Then who is your bias?” Hyunsik asked me. “Uhm, actually you are. And you’re not just my bias, you’re my ultimate bias.” I said while I started blushing. “Really?” He started blushing a bit too. “Then you’re my ultimate fan.” He smiled at me with the cutest smile on the whole planet. He narrowed his eyes a bit to moon eyes and it was super cute! Did he really say that, that I’m his ultimate fan. That means he likes me, doesn’t it? I drowned in his eyes again. And he in mine. “Since you’re his ultimate fan, and you’re her ultimate bias, you can go on an ultimate date, right?” Date?! “Yeah, that’s actually a great idea Sungjae. Xiaoli would you like to go with me on an ‘ultimate date’ sometime?” Hyunsik said while still staring into my eyes. And I still stared into his eyes while I said: “I would really like that.” I giggled.

“Okay I’ll go buy us some bubbletea, Xiaoli would you also like one more bubbletea?” Eunkwang asked me. “Yeah, bubbletea is always delicious I can’t get enough of it.” “Me neither, it’s just too delicious!” Hyunsik and I high-fived. “And which flavour do you like most?” “Chocolate, because I’m a chocoholic!” “Okay then I’ll go buy them.” Eunkwang came back with 9 bubbleteas. “Thanks Eunkwang oppa!! I’ll never forget this moment, when I drank bubbletea with btob.

“Xiaoli can I get your phone number so we can arrange our date?” “Yeah, sure!” I grabbed a note and a pen out of my purse and wrote it down. “Can you give me yours too?” “Yeah sure if you have another note I can write it down for you. Here you go, I have to go now but I’ll speak you soon. Bye.” He winked at me. “Bye bye, speak you soon!”