Bubble tea shop, part 1

Better Than My Dreams

Xiaoli POV:

I waved Chen goodbye and when he was out of sight I closed the door and jumped in the air, spun around a 100 times and jumped on the couch. I was dancing weirdly on the couch, while I was squealing: “They are so awesome and they said they would help me with Hyunsik. Kyungsoo even said he could fix me a meeting with Hyunsik!!”

(The next morning)

“Good morning, world!!” I said. I yawned and stretched myself. I took a look at my alarm clock. I gasped. “Oh no, tell me this is a dream.” I pinched myself. “This isn’t a dream, I’m so dead. My boss is going to kill me. Late, again, he’ll fire me, I’m sure he’ll do that. Xiaoli stop it, maybe if you hurry he won’t get that mad. So shut up and hurry!” I told myself.

I arrived at work and opened the door, my boss was standing behind the counter. He wasn’t looking very happy to me, so I decided to not come too close. I was slowly walking towards him, with bowed head to the ground. “Stop.” He said and I immediately stopped, when he told me to. I was a bit shaky, because he’s the scariest boss in the universe. He can be so intimidating, it just makes you super scared. I slowly tried to face him, he was red of anger. Oh god, I’m really going to die. “I... I’m s-.” “YOU’RE FIRED!!!” He yelled at me. “I TOLD YOU LAST TIME, IF YOU GOT LATE FOR THE 10TH TIME YOU WOULD GET FIRED. AND NOW YOU’RE LATE, AN HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES TO BE EXACT, FOR THE 10TH TIME. SO YOU’RE FIRED!” Then Tao came in. “Hey why are you yelling at Xiaoli, don’t you yell at her!” “But she’s late... again.” He said irritated, but also a bit intimidated because of the famous idol standing in his shop telling him not to yell at Xiaoli. “That’s not a reason to yell at her, you can also tell her instead of yelling it trough your shop. So stop yelling at Xiaoli she’s one of the best girls I know. Don’t you dare ever yell at her again like that, okay?”

“Thanks Tao oppa.” I said shyly. “You’re welcome.” There was an awkward silence until I said: “Did you really mean the words you said in the shop. Do you really think I’m one of the best girls you know?” “Yeah of course, I think you’re awesome and cute!” I started blushing, but faced the ground so he couldn’t see it. But it didn’t go that way because he actually did see it. And he started smirking. “I made you blush.” I started blushing more, if that was even possible. He saw it, he was a bit busy with his thoughts so I guess he suddenly reminded something important. He took my hand, I was a bit shocked but then he pulled me into the bubble tea shop. We ordered some bubble tea, I had chocolate and Tao had peach. We were talking and talking and talking, and then something in the corner of my eye caught my attention. It was Kyungsoo. Tao also noticed him and shouted: “Kyungsoo~, come over here and then we’ll enjoy our bubble teas together!” He looked at us, actually everyone did. I guess he felt a bit embarrassed by all the attention. Then there was some sign language between D.O. and Tao, which I didn’t get. “Owh... I... uhm I guess I should go home, my dog is waiting. Bye bye!” Tao said and walked out of the bubble tea shop. “What? I didn’t know he had a dog.” “Neither did I.” Kyungsoo said. Then I saw him walking towards the door. Wait is he also leaving me? Why are they acting so weird? But he stopped in the entrance, I think he was talking to a person or more persons. Then Kyungsoo walked back towards me and he was followed by some people. My heart skipped a beat, because they were standing in front of me...