Chapter 2

My love, Kim Jongdae

My Love, Kim Jongdae                                                                                                                                                           Chapter 2

 

 

 

[*Text*] Sunhinnie dear, we have problems and it's not pretty :(

 

~ * ~

 

     Sunhi frowned at the sight of the text Jongdae sent her, why he sent her such a thing? Sunhi didn't know what to do, should she respond him the text? Should she call him instead? She ran a hand through her purple short hair and sighed looking around as if an idea would appear in her room out of nowhere. Sunhi didn't knew if to call him of text him, in that moment her mind went blank. After petting her hair for 30 times she decides to send Jongdae a text.

[*Text*] Jjonggie, do you want us to meet?

     She asked him and tapped 'send', in no time Jongdae replied.

[*Text*] We're going to shoot our scenes for 'Overdose' today, I forgot to tell you we can't go and see mom, how about we go and get you at your house and you come with us to the shooting?

     Sunhi sighed and texted back.

[*Text*] Okay, I'll be ready soon~ See you later love <3

     Once Sunhi send Jongdae her last text she quickly jumped off the bed towards the bathroom to wash up and get dressed for the day, after her wash up, she walked to her wardrobe and picked a nice pink dress with medium white poka dots on it and a cute white bow in the border up of the dress, she put on some white sandals, since she'll be standing in the recording and high heels are a pain, that combined perfectly with her dress. Once her purple hair was tangled free and she had her morning coffee, Sunhi sat on the couch waiting for Jongdae to call her. 'What should we do now~ His fans know and how did they cough a photo of us, when?' she sighed softly at the sight of the questions she had non-answered.

     She was aware that the fans EXO had were super good at investigating, better than the FBI to be honest, but she never thought they got this far. Surely, she knew some of the fans, or what she read over the internet sasaengs, slept in front of the boys dorms and stalked them 24/7 but- Sunhi sighed one last time when .

*Knock knock!*

     Someone knocking at her door, she got up not thinking if it was Jongdae or someone who got the wrong address, luckily it was her boyfriend, when she opened the door Jongdae checked her out and smirked.

"Well you look like we're not going to a shooting and instead we're going on a date" he said and laughed, one thing Sunhi loved about her boyfriend is when he laughs like that. Sunhi smiles slightly.

"Yeah, we should go on a date sometime, Jongdae~" she said and hugged him.

"You look very pretty today, Sunhi. Prettier than yesterday~" he said and made Sunhi slightly blushed, she hid her face on Jongdae's chest, and smiled there.

"T-thanks Jjonggie~" she replied.

 

 

~ * ~

 

 

     On their way to the place EXO was going to shoot their MV for their song 'Overdose', Sunhi and Jongdae didn't trade a word, Jongdae was busy talking with one of his hyungs, Luhan, about something related to soccer, she distracted herself by talking to Minseok and Yixing, apparently, they told her somethings Jongdae didn't, and in one moment she slapped Jongdae's arm saying to him that 'Why didn't you told me of that, Jjonggie?' or 'Is that true, Jongdae?' somehow, they looked cute even if they were pretending to fight, sometimes, Sunhi could catch Kris giggling at how cute they look, she just smiles.

     Finally, the ride to the place had come to a stop, and their here at last, once the van was parked and everyone was able to come out of it, Sunhi stretched and smiled.

"Finally, we're here~" She said and everyone giggled, Jongdae quickly interlocked his finger with her's.

"Let's go everybody~" Kris said and began to walk, not longer everyone began to walk to their final destination.

     Once inside the place of their shooting they looked around in awe, the scenery was beautiful and everything was perfect for the concept of their song. Sunhi knew a bit what their concept was thanks to Jongdae, she asked him about it and Jongdae, being bad at explaining things to people, explained her all he could, with a little help of Kris and Junmyeon. She stood aside so that she couldn't appear in the MV, sitting in a chair. Sunhi's body was here with them but her mind was elsewhere, she was thinking about what Jongdae told her via text message. Suddenly she's snapped back into reality. When she looked at who it was she smiled and kissed Jongdae.

"Hey babe, what's the matter?" he inquired her with concern on his face.

"I was thinking about what you texted me, sweetie" she said. Jongdae sighed and took out his phone to show her a photograph of Sunhi and Jongdae when they were at the park.

     Sunhi couldn't believe what she was looking at, it was clearly her and Jongdae, she looked at the photo with wide eyes and wide open. How did they have that photo of them? They were very far from everyone. Sunhi closed and blinked a few times before looking up from Jongdae's phone to him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Sunhi. Our efforts of hiding your identity from our fans failed." He said and kneeled down in front of Sunhi; the rest knew what they were talking about and looked at the two with a sadistic look on their face.

"Don't worry, Jjonggie, it had to happen" She said and tried to smile at him, she placed a hand on his shoulder. Jongdae looked up at her and hugged her; Sunhi hugged him back and said nothing.

 

 

~ * ~

 

 

     Once Sunhi's doubts about what Jongdae had to tell her and that everything had passed, finally they have finished filming the MV, Sunhi was kind of sad. Jongdae placed a hand on her shoulder and walked near her, while Sunhi stared at the floor. She kept that for a while until they reached the van and walked in. In the van, Jongdae was busy staring at Sunhi's beautiful figure. 'Man, I'm lucky to have such a nice girlfriend as Sunhi' he said to himself and smiled, Tao poked his shoulder twice.

"Hyung, what are you smiling at?" He innocently asked him, Jongdae turned to him and replied.

"Sunhi, I'm smiling because of Sunhi, Tao" he said.

"But, aren't you mad or sad about what happened today, hyung?"

"Yes I'm a little mad and sad about that but-" he stopped and stared Sunhi again, "Sunhi just makes me happy, I'm such a lucky man" he said and smiled again. Tao didn't say a word, but instead he patted Jongdae's shoulder and offered him a cute smile and sat bat to his seat next to Yixing (who was in a deep slumber).

 

 

~ * ~

 

 

     They decided to go back to their dorm, after they had a hard day at the shooting. Jongdae and Sunhi were wrapped in each other's arms on their way in the dorms. He wanted to keep Sunhi protected, since they had a lot of crazy fans and they did not knew what would they do to poor Sunhi, the other members were also watching for Sunhi. Once they were in a safe place, inside the dorm, everyone relaxed.

     Everyone began to play games, some were playing arm wrestling against Minseok, and Kris even played but continued to go against the others over and over again.

'He doesn't accept the fact that he's weak' Sunhi mentally said and chuckled.

     Sehun was playing something else with Jongin while the two mocked poor Zitao, and Zitao taking a lot of selcas.

"Hey, Sunhi jie~" Zitao said and approached Sunhi, and Sunhi smiled at him.

"What is it, Taozi?" She asked, 'why is this boy acting like this?' he asked to herself.

"I made an instagram account and a lot of our fans are already following me~" he said happily and showed Sunhi the numbers, "And it keeps on growing~"

"I have more followers than you, thank you very much~" Kris said.

"Wait, gege… you have one too? And you didn't tell me? Rude!" Tao said and crossed his arms.

"Well yeah~ I appear as galaxy fanfan~" Kris said.

 

     After Kris and Tao's 'who got more followers and who' war, everything was back to what it was a few minutes ago. Sunhi was back in Jongdae's arms.

"Why don't you make an insta account yourself?" She asked him and gave a peck on his lips, Jongdae smiles.

"It's not really my thing, though, just leave it to the other~" Jongdae said and cuddled Sunhi.

     Sunhi didn't said anything further than that, but she was watching as the others were telling Minseok a challenge, the one who was doing it was Sehun. Apparently, Minseok was arguing with them that he isn't that famous among the twelve of them.

"Hyung, I challenge you to make an insta account, you can't post anything nor put up a display picture, just the insta account, and let's see how many followers you'll get" Sehun said and crossed his arms, Minseok sighed.

"Fine but your mouth will be shut, just wait!" Minseok said and took his phone out of his pocket and downloaded Instagram and began to do his account using as his username 'xiurista90', Sehun took a glance of what Minseok was doing and glared.

"Hyung, what is the '-rsita' is for?" he asked.

"Is for 'Barista' Since I would've like to be an barista as well 'Xiu-' my stage name and '-90' my birth year~" Minseok replied and tapped 'Create Account', "Done, now follow me!!" he demanded and gave the username to everyone that had an instagram account.

 

 

~ * ~

 

 

     After the who instagram situation, it was getting late and Sunhi had to go to do some errands tomorrow, so Jongdae and the manager took Sunhi to her house. Once Sunhi was in her house, she took a shower and changed to her pajamas and jumped to bed falling asleep instantly. 

 

~* ~

A/N: I hope you're liking this fic so far~ Please leave feedback I really appreciate it a lot, up vote and subscibe! See you on the next update!

 

Word Count: 1,714 words~ 

 

I also accept posters~ ;)