Chapter 1

My love, Kim Jongdae

My Love, Kim Jongdae                                                                                                                                                           Chapter 1

 

~ * ~

 

     Sunhi sighed and looked at the sky, she smiled. Suddenly a man approaches her, she looks at him and smiles some more, she opens her arms wide telling him to give her a hug and he does so.

"I love you" she said and buried her face on his chest.

"I love you too, Sunhi" he replied and kissed her head and placed his chin on it and smiled. Cherry blossoms flew from their place in the tree's to the ground beautifully while it made the background look like a romantic scene from a Korean soap opera. The happy couple broke the hug to stare at each other.

"Jjonggie, I'm so happy to have you back in Korea!" Sunhi said with a smile, which made the other smile.

"I missed you too, Sunhi" he said and hugged her again, "I hope to stay here for long, I really miss it here, seeing you and mom" he added and broke the hug again.

"Oh yeah! Mom, I was with her last week and she seemed okay, we should go tomorrow!" Sunhi said and begun to pull the other's arm, "Please Jongdae, please" she begged, Jongdae couldn't take his cute girlfriend's aegyo.

"Okay okay, we'll go tomorrow to mom's house!" he stated and Sunhi cheered happily. They took a nice and relaxing walk on the park and talked about everything that happened with them in the time they were far from each other, Jongdae talked about the many showcases he and his fellow band mates had in China while Sunhi just talked about her shopping sprees, visits to his mother's house and her's and a few get together with a few of her friends, it wasn't as interesting as Jongdae's tales about Minseok and Kris, or how Tao asks everybody to accompany him while he takes a shower. Screaming fans cheering their names. Sometimes, Sunhi wished she was an idol like her boyfriend Jongdae, but knowing how hard an idol's life is she prefers to stay as Jongdae's girlfriend.

     Once their little walk was over they headed to EXO's dorm, Sunhi wanted to say hi to her oppas and hang for a while there, Jongdae couldn't say no to her, again Sunhi's aegyo power wins again. On their way back they continued their chat, until they reached the EXO dorms, they were fans outside the building waiting for their idols, some were EXO fans. Big cannon cameras ready to take a snapshoot of their idols entering or exiting the building, Jongdae snapped into reality when he remembered that Sunhi's identity couldn't be revealed.

"Aish, what can I do?" he whispered softly to himself, Sunhi looked at him with confusion.

"Jongdae what's wrong?" she inquired him, placing a hand on his back. Jongdae looked back at her with a sad look on his face.

"The fans, they cannot know of you, not yet Sunhi" he said and searched for something or an idea to come out any second. Just when he was about to give up, an idea pops and he smiles.

"Hyung, is there any other way to enter the dorms?" he asked the manager and the man tapped his chin.

"I guess so, why?" the man inquired.

"Let's go there, okay?" Jongdae said and hugged Sunhi, the manager smiled and nodded not saying a word and took the other entrance.

 

~ * ~

 

     Once that little situation was out of the way, they quietly made their way to the dorms, Jongdae had Sunhi grabbed by her wrist behind him, and once he opened the door they were greeted by 22 pair of eyes. Junmyeon smiled.

"Sunhi! Hi!" he said and got up, the rest followed him to greet Sunhi.

"Hi oppas~" he cheered and smiled. Jongin quickly hugged her and Jongdae glared at him, Sunhi hugged Jongin back and smiled, "Jongin oppa~!" She said to him and looked up to see a jealous Jongdae. "Yah! Stupid, are you jealous of your dongsaeng?" she asked teasing him, Jongdae smirked.

"Hell no, it's just baby Kai~" he said and crossed his arms closing his eyes.

"You're so dumb Kim Jongdae~" She said.

"And you love this dumb guy" he replied and looked at her while smirking.

   The scene they just made had already finished and the greetings as well. Everybody were gathered up in the living room sharing a movie EXO-K bought 3 months ago for when EXO-M is with them in Korea. They bought Frozen, since the three maknaes wanted to watch it and Junmyeon couldn't resist Sehun's aegyo. Some were annoyed and others where just exited to watch Frozen, since they always like to feed up their inner child. Sehun put on the movie on the dvd player and sat next to Junmyeon and placed his head on his shoulder, Junmyeon smiles. Sunhi and Jongdae sat together while cuddling each other. Jongdae doesn't seem like the type of guy to do things like these but in reality he does, between the two he's the most romantic one. They talked to one another about different things, like how Elsa made the castle or when Christo banged his head on the pit's wall, and when the snowman came across the small town.

     Once the movie was over, it was past 12 and Sunhi was sleepy, Jongdae spotted this and told her that she should go home, she didn't hesitate to say yes and got up biding goodbye to the guys, and leaving the dorm towards the van. Sunhi was very tired that she didn't remembered how she arrived home or when she left EXO's dorm, all she could remember was the movie Frozen.

The other day came and Sunhi received a text message from her boyfriend Jogndae.

[*Text*] Sunhinnie dear, we have problems and it's not pretty :(

 

~ * ~ 

Oh~hohoho! Clifhangur OuO