Chapter 2

Eternity

First of all, thanks to the people who subbed to this story :D I'm sorry I don't update often. I thought I would have time during summer but noo summer school happened -__-  

Well anyways enjoy ^^


Woohyun whistled, "wow~ That's one hell of a house."

They were ariving at the party, which was held in a giant mansion surronded by fancy stuff that you see on Home decorating channels.

He eyed Myungsoo, who was driving the car. "Wait, your friend isn't one of those snobish rich guys that always has a girl on his lap everyday right?

Myungsoo chuckled. "Nah, his name's Hoya, and he's pretty chill. And by the way, he's gay."

"Oh." I should really cut back on my dramas...

"Yes, yes you should stop." Myungsoo voiced out, "Do you know how many nights I woke up to your ugly sobbing?

"What! I-i don't cry!"

"Mmhmm. Say that to your snot-filled tissues piled in your room."

Woohyun pouted and mumbled, "Well it's not my fault the girl got cancer..."

Myungsoo parked the car, and they walked to the front porch. As they got closer, they could hear the music booming through the walls and vibrating the floor they were standing on. Myungsoo reached out and rung the doorbell. 

Woohyun looked at the doorbell skeptacally. "You honestly think that someone's going to hear the doorbell over this musi-"

Suddenly the door opened and lanky figure latched onto Myungsoo.

"Myung! You made it!" 

Myungsoo smiled endearingly and the person and patted his head. He turned to Woohyun," Meet Sungyeol, my boyfriend. Yeollie, this is my roomate, Woohyun."

Woohyun smiled at the boy and took a closer look at him. Hmm he kinda looks like a giraffe on first glance.

"Myunggg, Woohyun called me a giraffe!"

Woohyun raised an eyebrow and sent a questioning look to Myungsoo. "Wait did he just read my mind?"

"Uhh I'll tell you later at home. Now let's party!" And with that, they entered the house.

Woohyun was sitting at a mini bar, which was quite extravagant with it's wide selection of alcohol equipped with it's own bartender. and he was bored. Myungsoo and Sungyeol went off to who knows where, and left Woohyun to sociate with drunk people. What's worse is that these scantly dressed girls were trying to get him in bed with them. Needless to say, Woohyun was quite disgusted with them and dared not to find out what was going on in their heads. Not that Woohyun considered himself gay, in fact, he was bi for that matter, but the thoughts of these girls that look like they have STDs or something makes him shudder.

"A gin and tonic please." A soft voice spoke out next to Woohyun. He was curious who this person was, so he turned his head slightly, and his his breath hitched that the sight.

The man was gorgeous. His carmel hair was swept stylishly across his tiny, yet smoldering eyes. 

Woohyhn couldn't help but feel attracted to such a male. Gosh, he hadn't felt this way since he was dating his boyfriend way back in 1964. While he was busy milling over how pretty and y the man was, he didn't notice that the man got his drink and walked away.

Woohyun snapped out of his trance and saw the mysterious man walk away. Woohyun hurriedly got up and followed him through the mess of people scattered in his path. Damnit, Woohyun thought, there's too many people as he pushed yet another girl away as she was clinging onto him. Luckily for him, the man went through the doors to the balcony.

Perfect

He stepped on onto the balcony and enjoyed the fresh air that washed over him. It was nice after being in the humid house. He closed the balcony door and spotted him. The man was looking out, hands on the balcony railing and was facing his back toward him. Without turning around, he spoke.

"It's quite a beautiful night no?"

Woohyun nodded with content, "Mhmm. It's much better than being in the house."

The stranger turned around to meet Woohyun's gaze. His pale, flawless skin glowed in the moonlight. "I'm wondering why you followed me here."

Woohyun grinned, "Your easily one of the most beautiful male I set my eyes upon. Why wouldn't I follow an angel?"

The other chuckled and took a step closer to Woohyun, " Your not bad yourself," he said with a smirk.

Woohyun's heart thumped at his compliment. "Does that mean I have a chance?" He muttered. They were slowly stepping closer and closer together until they were right in front of each other.

From this angle, Woohyun could see every little detail of the man's face. He had a cute nose, and his lips; they looked so delicious that Woohyun had to restrain himself not to jump on the stranger and ravish the hell out of him right then and there.

"Hmm we'll see," and with that, the man leaned in and connected his lips with Woohyn's.

The kiss had a hint of desire in it, and it tasted so sweet. It just felt so right to Woohyun. He savored the kiss as much as he could becuase who knows? This might be his last encounter with.the man. The man ended off the kiss with a of his lips and smirked ily. He handed Woohyun his phone; his mind was too much in a haze to question how and when the man got his phone.

He leaned in and whispered, "I hope we meet again..Woohyun..."

With that the man disappeared back into the crowed house, leaving Woohyun shocked over how the man knew his name when he was literally a stranger invited to this party. After he got over it, he remebered his phone. Quickly, he scrolled down his contact list until he spotted a contact that he was sure it wasn't there before.

Sunggyu. Nice name.

He smiled giddly as he walked back into the house. His days are definately going to be more intetesting now. That he was sure of.


I really wonder how people write such long chapters.....oTL

P.S. There might be some mistakes. I'll get to them later....