Chapter 1

Eternity

Woohyun sighed as he leaned over the railing. He looked down at the countless of people milling around food stalls and walking around. He always wondered why humans were given such a short life. Their lives are precious, too short to waste, but the years that seem so long to them pass in a blink of an eye for Woohyun. Time never really mattered to Woohyun. He lived for centuries, been through countless of historical events, and been through a lot of deaths of friends, family and even lovers.

He let out a breath. Sometimes, he had to admit it was quite tiring to see everybody you meet end up in a coffin. Maybe this is why he tends to avoid new people.

He walked back into the apartment just in time as the front door opened.

“Oh hey Myungsoo,” Woohyun greeted as his roommate walked in.

“Hey Woohyun. So there’s this gathering later tonight. You up for it?” Myungsoo said with a grin. “I think you’ve been too deprived of human contact. I mean when was the last time you hooked up with someone?”

Woohyun opened his mouth, thought about it for a second and then closed it. He glared at Myungsoo, “Ugh fine.”

“But remember, don-

“Yea yea, not to drink anybody’s blood or you’ll kill them blah blah. Please, you should really stop repeating that every single time I go out.” Woohyun grumbled out.

”Just making sure~”

“But you make me sound feel like a vampire every time you say that.”

“That’s because you are Woohyun...”

Woohyun rolled his eyes. “Oh gee thanks.”

“Mhmm no problem. The party is in an hour. Go get ready.” With that, he turned around and set off to his own room.

Woohyun huffed and muttered, “Why am I friends with him again?”

 Myungsoo shouted from inside his room “Because you love me!”

Woohyun cursed Myungsoo's incredible hearing abilities inside his head.

Again Myungsoo shouted, “Well you have them too!”

“Stop reading my mind!” Woohyun sighed; the troubles of having another vampire as your roommate.

------------------------

So yea Sunggyu is coming in next chapter :]