You’re my sweet spot

You’re my sweet spot

Baekhyun is full of strange habits, to his yelping while sleeping, to the thumb biting when he’s nervous.

Kyungsoo finds them cute, utterly cute, but sometimes Baekhyun acquires new ones, and they may or may not be getting weirder each time.

It all starts when he’s washing the dishes on a Saturday night. All the members are about to go to sleep; some are showering, Jongin and Sehun are playing video games and Chanyeol is watching them. The living room is filled with cheers and Joonmyun will probably appear and send them to bed in a few minutes.

Kyungsoo doesn’t notice someone entering the kitchen, much less observing him.

Until he feels something warm being pressed against his neck.

He jolts in surprise, foam and water flying around and he groans, because he’ll have to clean everything later.

Turning to look at the person that he’s going to murder, Kyungsoo bumps into Baekhyun’s chest, a playful smile spread on the latter’s lips.

“Hey there, Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun says and he brushes Kyungsoo’s hair, chocolate brown and soft locks, with his fingers. Kyungsoo starts to give into the warm touch of Baekhyun’s hand, closing his eyes and taking a deep satisfied sigh, until the fingers start to caress his scalp, going down to his neck, he snaps his eyes wide open and slaps Baekhyun’s hand away.

“I need to finish cleaning this. Go to bed,” Kyungsoo says, almost stuttering, and turns to the sink. He opens the water tap and tries to focus on the plates in front of him.

“As you wish!” Baekhyun singsongs. Kyungsoo can hear the footsteps getting quieter and quieter, and he breathes out the air he didn’t know he was holding. The ghost-sensation of Baekhyun touching him is still there.



Sundays are movie nights. All the boys gather around the couch and enthusiastic Jongin holds up a dvd case.

“Today, we’re not going to watch a movie, but yes, I want to start Game of Thrones with all of you,” he says, shoving the disc into the dvd player and jumping on the couch. Kyungsoo is not bothered that he needs to sit on the floor, but what bothers him is that Baekhyun is not here yet, and that the vacant spot next to him will probably be taken by the boy’s presence.

“I have popcorn!” Baekhyun yells when he enters the room, obviously back from the kitchen. “And I’m not sharing it with anybody!”

He takes a seat next to Kyungsoo, as predicted, and places the bowl of food on his lap.

The dvd starts to play but Kyungsoo has suddenly lost all the interest. He glances at his side and watches as Baekhyun shoves more and more popcorn into his mouth. He’s making a mess, and guess who’s going to have to clean everything up later?

Baekhyun notices the pair of eyes on his figure and he turns to face Kyungsoo, he smiles, teeth showing and Kyungsoo makes a face because he can see all the half-munched popcorn. How disgusting.

“Want some?” Baekhyun offers, meaning the exact same bowl he clearly said he wouldn’t share. “I’m okay if it’s you.”

Kyungsoo rejects it with his head and looks back at the screen; he’s too distracted and now surprised by the sudden feeling of something pressed against him. He looks to his side again and his breathing comes out shaky.

The only thing he can see is the top of Baekhyun’s head.

Hot air is blown on his neck and Kyungsoo holds a shriek. He looks around. All the boys have their eyes glued to the television, and then there’s Baekhyun.

“What are you doing?” Kyungsoo hisses. He can smell Baekhyun’s cologne and it’s sweet; sickly sweet and addicting, and he inhales Baekhyun’s scent and sighs. He just wants to bury his nose in his hair. He pushes aside this thought when instead he feels Baekhyun's nose brushing against his neck.

Kyungsoo shivers under his touch. He’s constantly worried about what the other members will think if they see what’s happening right beside them, but they’re not even sparing a single glance at Baekhyun or him.

“What are you doing?” he asks again. Baekhyun is snuggling closer and closer to him and it’s so tempting and self-indulgent. He wants to circle his arms around the boy’s waist and hold him closer and, maybe, he doesn’t really care what the others around him will think about his actions.

“I’ve found my pillow,” Baekhyun mumbles and tickles Kyungsoo’s neck with the huffs of air leaving his mouth. “And I like it, a lot.”

He kisses Kyungsoo’s neck and throws his leg around him, the bowl of popcorn long forgotten at his other side.

Kyungsoo incoherently mumbles and curses mentally for Baekhyun being so warm and inviting.



It’s Monday, and after a whole day of training and rehearsals, the EXO members are finally able to crash in their beds. Everybody is exhausted. Chanyeol is the first to run to shower, playing a game of push-and-pull with Jongin while they fight to see who can enter it before the other. In the end they go together.

Luhan is too tired to shower; he manages to find a good place on the couch and falls asleep, Minseok using the other side as he falls asleep as well.

Kyungsoo is hungry, and when Kyungsoo is hungry he won’t wait for someone to make food for him. He drops his bag in his room and goes to the kitchen; one of his favorite places in the house. The boys don’t usually come here; they don’t like to cook, unless it’s Chanyeol (the giant knows how to make a good meal), and it’s one of the most silent places in the house.

He glances at the clock. It’s past midnight, he can’t just make something big, so he sticks to making himself a pack of instant noodles.

When he’s mixing it on the boiling water, someone, and dear God Kyungsoo already knows who it is, places a hand at the back of his neck and squeezes it.

“Baekhyun,” he says without averting his eyes from his food on the stove. “What do you want from me today?”

Baekhyun snorts loudly, releasing his neck and Kyungsoo looks at him with a piercing glare. He didn’t say anything funny.

“What makes you think I want something from you? Can't I just enter the kitchen to see what you’re doing?” He plays with the hem of his shirt and Kyungsoo almost forgets the food even though there’s no more water in the pan anymore and it smells burnt.

Kyungsoo screams.

But at last the food is still salvageable; it’s not totally ruined.

He glares at Baekhyun and the latter runs out of the kitchen.

Later that night, he discovers what Baekhyun wanted from him.



He takes his shower when everybody is visiting the wonderful world that is the dreamland and when he’s in bed he looks up at the ceiling, the lights off and his blankets comfy around his body.

The door of his shared room with Jongin and Joonmyun opens and he makes out the form of a shadow entering it and closing the door again.

Then there’s silence. He feels a slight weight on his bed and he stays still; whoever it is may be sleep walking and chose the wrong room.

His assumption is proven wrong when the weight comes closer, and his vision starts to recognize the objects in the dark. He sees that the shadow is right in front of his face and he attempts to blink slowly a few times until he can see Baekhyun staring down at him.

“Kyungsoo?” he whispers, he’s not sure if Kyungsoo is awake and seeing him, especially since Kyungsoo is still pretending he’s sleeping, peeking through just one of his eyes and not making any kind of move.

“What do you want Baekhyun? I’m trying to sleep,” he whispers back and opens his eyes properly this time, but Baekhyun’s face is not in front of him anymore.

He feels his blankets being lifted up and his bed cracks under the weight of another body moving.

“What are you doing Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo asks and again he doesn’t receive an answer; instead he feels the familiar warmth of Baekhyun’s chest against him, one leg hovering over him and he chuckles. Baekhyun’s hand is tickling the side of his neck at the same time that he’s burying his face it the other side.

It feels cozy, and Kyungsoo uses one of his hands to circle Baekhyun’s waist.

They stay like that until the sun rises, and Joonmyun wakes them up with an awkward fit of coughs.



Thursdays are the days Kyungsoo only has voice lessons. He arrives earlier at the dorms and enjoys his time alone; when he doesn’t need to worry about someone being hungry or needing him to find his socks (which is never Jongin’s case).

“Baekhyun?” he asks when he sets foot in the house, and sees the boy lying lifelessly on the carpet.

“Baekhyun?” he repeats when he approaches the body; he’s probably taking a really weird nap in the middle of the living room. “Shouldn’t you go to bed?”

“Kyungsoo, can I hug you?” Baekhyun mumbles with his eyes closed and turns. Kyungsoo stares at him and laughs.

“Baekhyun, get up, I’m taking you to your room.” He crouches and takes one of Baekhyun’s arms, throwing it around his neck and trying to pull him up. “This is not funny.”

“Yeah?” Baekhyun says with one of his eyes opened, and he giggles. “Do you know what’s funny?”

There’s no time for Kyungsoo to reply, as Baekhyun makes good use of his legs, wrapping them around Kyungsoo’s waist and pulling him down, his hands making their automatic and pretty familiar way to the wide-eyed boy’s neck.

“What are you doing?” Kyungsoo asks. “What do you want?”

“‘What are you doing?’ Is this the only line you know?” Baekhyun snaps and Kyungsoo looks away. “Can I show you what I want?”

His voice is soft, and Kyungsoo knows what he wants; he’d be stupid if he didn’t know.

“No,” he replies, smiling and biting his lower lip. Baekhyun’s face shows a defeated look and he pouts, as he was clearly hoping Kyungsoo would say ‘yes, yes you can, show me whatever you want‘. “I’ll show you instead.”

He places his plump soft lips against Baekhyun’s. The latter looks extremely surprised, not only by Kyungsoo’s answer but also because of the sudden movement.

Their noses are touching. Baekhyun smiles and closes his eyes. The kiss is innocent and Kyungsoo gives a chaste peck to his smiling lips before pulling away.

“Stop smiling like an idiot,” Kyungsoo says, hitting Baekhyun’s chest lightly. “You’re so creepy.”

“Then kiss me again, and we’ll see if I’ll stop smiling.” Baekhyun his lips and hugs Kyungsoo by the neck, pulling him down in one go and crashing their lips together again.

He angles his face this time; no noses touching, and giving him more space to kiss Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo presses his tongue against Baekhyun’s lips, asking for permission, and Baekhyun’s inner submissive self parts his lips, gladly granting the wish.

Baekhyun has the faint taste of bubble gum, and he’s playful just like the way Kyungsoo knows and always imagined he’d be. A hand creeps up his shirt rubbing circles on his skin and the other hand works its way to his hair, clutching it with force and Kyungsoo moans into Baekhyun’s mouth.

“I have a question?” Kyungsoo breaks the kiss and Baekhyun groans, it was so so good, what the hell. “Why do you keep touching my neck? It was hella creepy.”

“Aside from the fact that it looks really inviting, like ‘hey Baekhyun, touch me’, I was actually trying to see if you’d make any kind of suspicious noise when I touched you there,” Baekhyun says mischievously, and Kyungsoo glares at him; Baekhyun always has the most ridiculous reasons for things.

“In other words, you were trying to make me moan? Too bad, I’m not sensitive on my neck,” Kyungsoo says and lowers his head, possibly to try to capture Baekhyun’s lips again, but the other has other plans.

“Yeah, now I know, but I discovered another thing.” He smirks and slowly brushes his fingers and curls one lock of Kyungsoo’s hair. “What would happen if I pulled your soft hair with its lavender smell?”

“Why don’t you do it to find out?” Kyungsoo teases and Baekhyun pulls him down for a long kiss.

Baekhyun does, indeed, pull Kyungsoo’s hair, and the latter’s moans are swallowed by the said kiss, the former’s hand still rubbing Kyungsoo’s back under his shirt.

They break apart a few minutes later, when Kyungsoo opens his eyes and there’s a foot right beside him. He looks up and-

“Kyungsoo, why did you stop?” Baekhyun whines and opens his eyes. “Oh, Yifan-hyung, hello.”

Yifan points at them lying on top of each other, opens his mouth to say something but closes it, and clearly decides that leaving is the best option.

“Where were we?” Baekhyun asks and Kyungsoo laughs and pecks his jawline all the way to his lips, but he doesn’t have enough time to fully kiss him, because then someone is faking coughs from afar.

“What do you want, Joonmyun-hyung?” Kyungsoo shouts, and he forcefully pulls away again, shooting daggers at the leader with his piercing stare.

“Never mind, I was going to suggest for you guys to use the room, but I just remembered I share it with you. Goodnight, errrrrr, have fun?” Joonmyun says and runs away, slamming what is probably their bedroom door even though the two couldn’t care less, because they have better things to do.

“Where were we again?” This time it is Kyungsoo who asks and he’s about to place a smooch on Baekhyun’s welcoming lips when he hears a shriek.

“Go get a room!” Jongin screams as he pushes Chanyeol and Sehun out of the way, both with horrified looks on their faces.

“How long have we been in this position? My back hurts,” Baekhyun asks and tries to peek at the clock hanging above the television. “You’re so heavy.”

“I came home around 7pm and now it’s,” Kyungsoo has a better view of the clock than Baekhyun and he counts the minutes and looks out the window, “only 8:15pm.”

“Dear God what the--! I need to sleep.”

“You’re not showering?” Kyungsoo asks with a displeased face.

“I came home 2 hours before you, excuse me, I’m clean, you’re the stinky one.” Baekhyun seems to decide that it’s time for them to stop what they’re doing, and he pushes Kyungsoo slightly to the side and sits up. “I’m going, bye Soo.”

He gets up and leaves Kyungsoo still on the carpet, confusion evident on his face.

But Baekhyun appears again in the living room, and he runs to Kyungsoo and kneels down.

“I’ll be waiting in my room, we can cuddle until we fall asleep,” Baekhyun whispers and kisses Kyungsoo’s cheek, leaving again in a rush. A silly, affectionate grin plays on Kyungsoo’s lips.

Baekhyun is so stupid that it makes Kyungsoo’s heart flutter.