Can I get a picture?

Club Ellui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being in a persons' house the whole day, helping them decorate their new house and whatnot, you got into your car and drove back to your apartment. It was winter and the snow was falling.

(A/N: I believe 17 is legal to drive, right?)

While driving, you still remembered clearly, the day you recieved this car as a gift from your mom. You were crying tears of joy, and fell inlove with it. In a matter of minutes, you reached your house, and went in. Suddenly, you decided that you wanted to go clubbing since it was a Friday night and... Oh c'mon, going clubbing on a Friday night is the best! And yes... going clubbing during winter is crazy.. but youre crazy, so its all ok!

After stepping into your little studio apartment, you went straight to your bathroom and washed your face, re-applied your makeup, fixed your hair, and got dressed up, grabbing your phone and your VIP bracelet.

 

You smiles at your own reflection in the mirror thinking you looked pretty decent and presentable, and walked out, getting back into your car. The club isnt very far from your house, but because of your laziness to walk about 5 minutes, you decided to drag your car for the simple 2 minute drive.

You finally reached the club and saw a huge line at the main entrance. But it wasn't surprising, Friday nights are always the party nights. Instead of waiting at the line or paying, you walked right in, waving to the boy who was at the entrance door. You walked in to see the club owner, which was your school friends' brother. You guys were like bestfriends, so you said Hi to him and gave him a small hug and went right in.

When you walked in, you saw so many squeals and "Ohmygosh! Is that really them?! Omg Omg, how do I look?! I should make a move on them!". You shrugged it off thinking it was just one of the celebrities you've met. Its also not surprising to see celebrities coming to one of Gangnam's biggest night clubs. You've met many, such as Justin Bieber, GDragon, Big Bang, and many more. So not caring at all, you walked up the neon-lighted stairs, to the VIP lounge. You walked up, and walked towards the bar, to see one of your friends. And yes, you practically know all the workers here, they're like your sisters and brothers.

"Oppa, annyeong!~" You said, sitting down on one of the booths. The bartender turned and smiled delighted while shaking a bottle to mix alcohols, and waved back.

"Oh! Jen! Yay, your back! You havent been here for like a week! I missed you!" He said, still shaking the bottle for the other customer who was sitting next to you. You turned to look, and saw two teenage girls staring at him, practically drooling over him.

You leaned over the table and whispered in his ear "Minwoo Oppa, I think you got 2 girls drooling over you right now" and snickered, secretly pointing to the two girls who were dazing at him. He smiles and flirtly waved, which made you dramatically gag and laugh.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked. But you shook your head no.

"No, Ill drink later. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter