CH # 4

Miracle in December : Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#A – Modelling Agency, SEOUL.

 

Chanyeol and Kai look up at the building right in front of them. Chanyeol laughs, nervously. Kai turn look at him and smirking.

“Are you nervous?”, he asked.

“Of course! Who not?”, said Chanyeol and turn his body, facing Kai. “How do I look?”, he asked for Kai’s opinion. Kai look at him from head to toe.

“Well.. I don’t really like that perm hairstyle, but it’s up to you.. I don’t think that they will give you extra merit for that..”, said Kai.

Chanyeol touch his hair. “What do you mean? Perm hairstyle it’s trending this day! Geez. There is no point to ask your opinion! It’s not helping!”, Chanyeol nagging and walk in to the building.

Kai scoffs. “Look who’s talking..”, he mumble, feel annoyed. “Call me when you done!”, Kai shouted. He decided to just waiting at the outside.

 

Chanyeol approaches the front desk and smiling brightly. “Excuse me..”, said Chanyeol. The woman behind the counter look up and smiling.

“Can I help you?”, she asked.

“I’m here for the modelling casting.. Which way I should go?”, Chanyeol asked. The woman get up from her seat and gesturing the way.

“This way, to the 6th floor..”, said the woman.

“Thank you..”, Chanyeol thanked and follow the way as the woman lead him. He approaches the elevator and push the button. He heaved a sigh while waiting for the metal door in front of him open.

“Everything will be alright.. I should feel confident with myself.. Yes..”, he mumble as he look down, staring at his shoes, trying to get rid of his nervousness.

After minutes, the metal door opens. Chanyeol look up as voices greets his sense. A woman, followed by few people, step out from the elevator and walking pass Chanyeol. They discussing about something, obviously, Chanyeol’s eavesdropping their conversation.

Chanyeol turn look at them and feel amaze for some reason. They wearing formal outfit and look cool for high school student like Chanyeol. “Oh!”, he startle when the metal door about to close and step in to the elevator immediately.

 

The metal door opens at 6th floor. Two women behind the counter, greet his view. Chanyeol awkwardly, step out from the elevator and approaches the front desk. “Good evening..”, he greet.

“Good evening.. Are you here for the casting?”, the woman asked.

“Ah, yes! What...should I do?”, Chanyeol asked.

Chanyeol surprise as he open the door and saw a lot of people waiting for their turn. Some of them make a friends and some of them rather be alone. Chanyeol take his seat and greet whoever making eye-contact with him.

Since the casting take a time out for 10 minutes, Chanyeol decide to use that time wisely. Practicing his speaking, his walk and the pose. He had been dream to be a model since childhood. It’s just his dad didn’t agree with his dream.

 

Meanwhile, Kai.. He serve himself with lunch at the nearby cafe. Alone. The music played jazz song. Kai wonder what Chanyeol doing now. Is he okay?

“Excuse me..”,

Kai look up and meet eyes with a man wearing suit. “Yes?”, he asked. The man smiling and take his seat opposite Kai.

“Don’t be scared.. I’m not bad people. I’m representative from A Modelling Company and this is my card. “I see something in you at first sight and-”, he said as he handed out his card.

Kai take his card and read it. “..in case you interested in modelling, you should come to our casting. It’s held now at our main company.. And-”,

“I’m sorry..”, Kai apologizes and put down the card on the table. The man look flustered and chuckles. “I’m not interested in modelling..”, he added.

“You should listen to me, first. We can guarantee that you-”,

Kai get up from his seat. “I’m a high school student and there is a lot of things that more important than this..”, Kai said and leaving the cafe.

“Student!”, the man called, but Kai ignoring him. All customer look at him and murmuring something.

 

#XOXO Private School

 

Luhan walk out from the locker room and crossed his bag over his shoulder. His wet hair, attracts the female students and make them spazzing over him even more but he already get used to all this attention since his first time step in to this country years ago.

He walk down the hallways and heard every whisper and murmurs about him along the way to the school entrance.

“Sunbaenim!”,

Luhan stop his step as a girl blocking his way. She panting out of breath but still smiling brightly. “Annyeong hasaeyo! My name, Bomi. Yoon Bomi. I’m..first year student..”, she introduces herself.

Luhan look around him, all eyes on them. “I have been watching you since weeks ago. Everyone told me to stay away from you and your friends since..it will brings bad luck to us..”, she added. Luhan don’t know how to react since that is his first time, heard about it.

“This is my letter for you.. I hope you’ll read it and ...reply..”, Bomi said, blushing when Luhan keep staring at her. Luhan take the letter.

“Thank you for accepting my letter! I’m looking forward to your reply, sunbae!”, said Bomi and running away, feel embarrassed. Luhan blinks and continue walking.

“Omo! You’re so brave!”, Bomi’s friends cheers on her braveness. Bomi smiling proudly and look at her friends.

“Let’s see if this will bring luck to me.. If not, I’m sure, Luhan sunbae will date me..”, said Bomi. Her friends feel excited. “I left my backpack in our class.. Wait for me here..”, Bomi added.

“Ey~ You forgot about your backpack just to chasing Luhan sunbaenim, right?”, her friend teased.

Bomi blushing and climbing the stairs, to her class. She humming a random music as she walking entering her class. Her lips formed a thin smile while thinking about how Luhan stares at her.

“Excuse me..”,

Bomi turn around and meet eyes with a girl. “Are you the one who talking with Luhan sunbae just now?”, she asked.

“Yes.. Who are you?”, Bomi asked.

The girl smirks. “You, first year student. Just a weeks ago you entered this school and now your start to show your true color?”.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”, Bomi questioned.

“We warned you. Stay away from EXO!”,

Bomi scoffs and look away. “I don’t know what kind of rumors you spreads but they are not a bad luck! You make them feel bad..you know that?”, Bomi replied, sarcastically.

“You told him..”,

“Yes! I told him.. He look surprise though..”, said Bomi and take her backpack. She approaches the girl. “He must be feel sad when knowing who spreads the rumours..”, Bomi added and walking pass the girl.

“You told him..”, she mumble and turn her head. “Don’t say that we didn’t warned you..”, she added. Bomi stop her step as she heard that.

“Whatever~”, she replied and walk away.

“You’ll regret this..” the girl mumble and tightened her grip.

 

#MangoSix Cafe

 

Luhan climbing up the stairs and look up when heard the entrance door bell jingles. A girl rushing climbing down the stairs, almost bumping with him. “Sorry!” the girl apologizes and running all the way the side walk. Luhan surprise and just shook his head as he watching the girl running.

He entering the cafe and found his friends waving at him. His lips formed a thin smile as he approaches Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Kris.

“You late..”, said Kris.

“Something happen..”, Luhan replied, avoid mention about his fangirl letter or his friends will teasing him about it.

“Sit..”, said Xiumin.

“Where is Chen?”, Luhan asked which Kris replied with pointing Chen’s whereabout. Luhan turn look at the counter, there is Chen waiting for his turn.

“I’ve heard that Kai and Chanyeol already make up their friendship..”, said Kris. Kyungsoo nodded.

“They going somewhere..”, Kyungsoo added.

“Ah.. The modelling company?”, Kris asked.

“Yep! They will casted Kai instead..believe me..”, Kyungsoo commented. They all laughs at Kyungsoo’s remark.

“Kai? Nahh~ He’s not so into the modelling career..”, Luhan said.

They turn their head to the counter when heard some commotion. The manager yelling and nagging over his staffs. Luhan get up from his seat. “Where are you going?”, Xiumin asked.

“Get my drink..”, Luhan answered and leave the table. He approaches Chen and massaging Chen’s shoulder, make him turn.

“Oh, you are here..”, said Chen.

Luhan nodded, “What happen?”, he asked, referring to the manager’s rage. Chen let out chuckles.

“One of his staff, running out from cafe as soon as she got call and left this line..”, Chen whispered. Luhan recalling the girl from earlier and smirking.

“Really? So not professional..”, Luhan hissed.

“Hey, we don’t know what happen to her, okay? We can’t blamed her..”, said Chen. Luhan scoffs.

“Yeah, right. She’s dead. I’m sure he will kicking her out from this cafe..”, Luhan added. Chen shook his head.

“We apologizes for the circumtances.. “, said the manager to their customer as soon he got the other staff to work behind the counter.

 

Meanwhile, Kai turn his head and stand up when saw Chanyeol walk out from the building. Chanyeol smiling bitterly as he approaches Kai. “So, how was it?”, Kai asked.

“What do you mean?”, Chanyeol asked.

“The casting, stupid. Don’t act like you don’t understand..”, Kai scolds.

Chanyeol fake laughs. “The casting was post-poned right before my turn! Hahahaha! Too bad..”, said Chanyeol.

Kai stares at him. “Really?”, he questioned.

“Of course! Let’s go back..”, Chanyeol replied and walk away. Kai stares at Chanyeol and feel something weird about it. “What are you doing? Let’s go!”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter