my paradise

Phobias ㅡ chenbaeksoo
tumblr_static_kyung.gif
in her, is where his paradise lies.
Cleithrophobia: fear of being trapped

The thing about paradise is, one; it doesn't last and two; it varies.

Paradise, for most people, is generally pictured and imagined in a far away place where the sunset paints the sky orange, red, yellow and every color in between; where the ocean reflects the clouds up the sky; where the tallest structures standing are not buildings, but coconut trees; where the drinks are the best we've ever drank, and where a hammock lies, tied to two trees. 

That is paradise for most.

But Kyungsoo? Well, anybody who knows the 22-year-old boy with a passion for singing and a love for a certain black-haired girl should know that he likes to be different from the crowd and the majority. That he likes to be unique and be his own self. 

He's not part of 'those people'. He's not mainstream or cliche, Kyungsoo is spontaneous and unpredictable. And that's what makes her love him. 

Paradise, as described and defined in the dictionary Kyungsoo carries around, is a very beautiful, pleasant or peaceful place that seems to be perfect. 

But paradise, in Kyungsoo's own wordings, is anywhere as long as it's with her

Not many can stay in their dream place, nor can some even reach it. Kyungsoo feels lucky that he can do both. Because as long as his arms are wrapped around her waist, or around her shoulder, then he's elevated to seventh heaven, and there, in her, is where his paradise lies. 

 


a little something for you all because it's the weekends and kyungsoo is adorable. <3 sometimes, I'm not all angst, most of the times, I'm all fluff and romance ^^ the reason why Cleithrophobia is the phobia for this is because, Kyungsoo wants to escape reality and merely wants to be with the girl he cherishes and loves all the time because she gives him this feeling that is similar to someone who is in heaven or in paradise. So, yeah, I thought it'd explain that bit. Anyways, comment juseyo? :)