little things

Phobias ㅡ chenbaeksoo
Baekhyun+tumblr_mnh0f81rWu1qg7isdo1_500.
It's the little things he likes.
Achluophobia: fear of darkness, or night time
It's the little things that Baekhyun likes about her, and it varies really. From the way she twirls her hair around the finger out of habit to the way her eyes light up when she sees kittens. He particularly likes the way she says his name. She's something special, she is, and she's even more so special to Byun Baekhyun. 
 
The way her hair is uneven, and how her nose is slightly crooked; it's the little things he's after, it's the little things that he had fallen for. 
 
When she's sad, her eyes are always on the ground and Baekhyun does everything in his will and power to make her happy again, even if it means that he has to make a fool out of himself. Then he'd do it, just for her.
 
When she's unsatisfied, she raises one of her eyebrows and places a hand on her hip every time and it just makes Baekhyun laugh because she's more on the adorable side than y.
 
When it's dark out, she immediately searches for Baekhyun's hand if he's there and he likes that too. She gives his hand a squeeze every time she does this, and Baekhyun squeezes right back.
 
"Are you okay?" he'd ask, every time. 
 
Sometimes, she'd only nod but there are time in where she says things along the lines of: "Yes, now that I'm holding your hand."
 
Baekhyun can't seem to get enough of her, no matter how hard he tries to control his feelings and emotions because he knows, he'll only appear as a friend to her, that big-brother figure she always wanted. He'll never be labeled as 'lover', but merely a 'friend'. But despite this fact, he always seems to be wanting to appear his best in front of her.
 
Because it's the little things Baekhyun likes about her. It's the little things he likes. 
 

a/n: sorry for this rather, err, lame first oneshot but hey! I've already gained some subscribers! yaaaay. ^^ hope you don't unsubscribe because of this, lol. Promise to write better ones for you. Also, comment me your thoughts and maybe even suggestions? Anways, thank you again!