Chapter 2

My Psychotic Sister

 

 

 

Being awoken by the heavy sunlight flooding in through the windows, Krystal opens her eyes only to come face to face with her sister, their faces so close that their noses are faintly touching.

 

 

Jessica's arms are laying limply at Krystal's shoulders. And she finds her own arms wrapped firmly around Jessica's waist, and she grips her even tighter, leaving no gaps between their bodies.

 

 

Krystal watches Jessica's chest fall and rise with steady breaths as she feels those same breaths hit her lips, falling out of Jessica's slightly ajar mouth.

 

 

And she stares at her sleeping face for much too long, not having to worry about her heavy-sleeping sister waking up. She's already realized that this isn't normal behavior, but she can't find herself to look away, and she can't bring herself to separate from Jessica warmth.

 

 

After a while, her eyes drift from Jessica's eyes down to her lips, and she thinks of how Tiffany has already tainted them. She thinks back to the day before, when Tiffany had kissed her, covered Jessica's lips with her own. Jessica's perfect, thin, pink lips. No one should be able to touch them, no one.

 

 

Suddenly, a thought that maybe if she were to kiss Jessica's lips, she'd clean them of any traces of the other girl. 

 

 

She had already been too deep into her thoughts to back out, and she already found herself tilting her head, leaning in closer, eager to feel the latter's soft pair against her own.

 

 

Their lips now barely touching, breaths mixing with one another, she was a split second away from taking one more step and closing the gap, but she shied her head away when she felt Jessica stir.

 

 

Not wanting to miss an opportunity to savor a few more minutes like this, Krystal buries her head underneath her sister's neck, hiding her expression as she holds Jessica in a locked grip.

 

 

Jessica struggles in Krystal's hold a little more before finally opening her eyes to see what was restricting her movement, but was caught in a head full of hair.

 

 

She cranes her neck back a bit so she can speak.

 

 

"Krystal." Jessica says in a breathy whisper, her voice being weak from just waking up.

 

 

Krystal shivers because Jessica's hot breath hit her ear, and she decides that she loves the feeling that it gives her.

 

 

"Krys." Jessica tries once again, trying to push the other girl away, but seeing as the other girl wasn't budging, she gave up, being too weak in the first place.

 

 

Instead she wraps her arms around Krystal's shoulders in a tight hold as well, finding it to be oddly comforting in her sister's embrace.

 

 

Unbeknownst to her, Krystal has a heavy smirk playing at her lips as she continues to enjoy Jessica's body against her own.

 

*****

 

"I saw the most adorable thing this morning." Mrs. Jung says to her husband while Jessica and Krystal listen in

 

 

"What's that, honey?" He replies, eyes focused on the newspaper, flipping through as he tries to sound interested.

 

 

"Well, I went to wake up Krystal first and she wasn't there, so I was worried. But then I went to Jessica's room, and I found them cuddling up on the bed." She says, her voice reaching the point of squealing, turning to her daughters. "You haven't done that since you were kids."

 

 

"That's great, honey." He says mechanically, but his wife doesn't seem to notice as she ogles over the girls 

 

 

"Krystal was cutting off my circulation with how tight she was squeezing me." Jessica says, pointing a fork accusingly at her younger sister.

 

 

"That was the point, Unnie." Krystal fires back with a smile never leaving her face.

 

 

Jessica is about to slap Krystal playfully at her arm, her hand raised threateningly in the air.

 

 

"No violence at the table, girls." Mr. Jung intervenes, causing Jessica to lower her hand.

 

 

"Anyway," Jessica says. "I invited Tiffany over for dinner, is that okay?"

 

 

Krystal's eye automatically twitches at the sound of her name leaving Jessica's lips, and her smile falters for a moment.

 

 

"Me and your father are going out tonight, although she can come over if you're willing to cook her up something. But we don't encourage that." 

 

 

"Krystal will help me." 

 

 

Krystal raises a brow, her mood dropping dangerously low. "I will?"

 

 

"Yeah, she's a great cook, we'll come up with something." Jessica says, looking over at Krystal pleadingly, but Krystal looks away with indifference.

 

 

"Sure. Just make sure there are no accidents this times. We don't want something like that happening again."

 

 

"I'm not gonna burn anything, mom." Jessica replies, annoyance striking in her voice, hating to be reminded of the incident.

 

 

"Okay, Tiffany can come over." Mrs. Jung agrees, and Krystal feels the anger building up. She's afraid of what she'll do when Tiffany is actually here.

 


*****

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating for months, my laptop broke and I wasn't able to save any of the files. So I completely lost the other chapters I made for this story along with my ideas for them. But now I have a new plot for the story saved onto my iPad , and I'll work on it from there. :) again, I'm really sorry for everyone that was left hanging. :c