Chapter 1

My Psychotic Sister

Jessica was attracted to girls, she’s known that fact ever since she could remember. So it shouldn’t have been a surprise that she would bring a girl home. But that was the day that her sister had began acting strangely.



 

*****



 

Realizing that she didn’t have her key on her, she knocked on the door loudly, and rang the doorbell multiple times.



 

“Mom! It’s me!” Jessica yelled.



 

Beside her, a girl snickered. “Louder Jessi, I don’t think they can hear you.”



 

Jessica shot the girl a playful glare before smiling at her. At that moment, the door shot open.



 

“Unnie!” The younger Jung smiled, and her smile grew wider when she saw the girl behind her sister.



 

“Hey Krys, this is Tiffany. I told you about her a few days back, remember?”



 

“A few days back? You talk about her all the time!” She exclaimed, inwardly chuckling at her sister’s flushed face. “I practically know the girl already.”



 

Tiffany turned to Jessica with a raised brow, clearly amused. “All the time?”



 

Jessica’s blush intensified as she glared at Krystal. “That’s not true!”



 

“Okay fine. I was kidding.” She then turned to Tiffany, holding out her hand. “It’s nice to meet you Tiffany.”



 

Tiffany eagerly grabbed hold of Krystal’s hand and shook it gingerly, a wide smile on her face. “Nice to meet you too, Krystal.”



 

As soon as their hands were separated, Jessica immediately intertwined Tiffany’s fingers with  her’s, quickly leading her inside.



 

“We’ll be in my room if you need anything, Krys. And tell mom that I have a friend over.”



 

“Okay, Unnie.” She said, her eyes following the pair up the stairs. Her brow twitched when she saw their hands, fitting together like pieces of a puzzle, but she kept a smile on her face.



 

“I like your sister, she seems cool. And she’s really pretty.” Tiffany commented halfway up.



 

“You’d better not get any ideas.” Jessica threatened, opening the door to her room.



 

Tiffany giggled, and Krystal cringed at the flirtatious tone. “Don’t worry. There’s already someone that I like very much.” And the door shut.



 

Krystal’s eyes lingered on the door for a moment, her bright smile no longer present. She then walked into the kitchen, informing her mother that Jessica’s friend was here.



 

*****



 

After about an hour, Jessica and Tiffany were laying comfortably on the bed, their heads propped up with a few pillows, watching T.V.



 

Jessica lazily reached for the remote, changing the channel with one hand as the other snakes around Tiffany’s arm, revelling in the latter’s warmth.



 

Jessica leaned her head on Tiffany’s shoulder as Tiffany intertwined their hands under the blanket.



 

“When do you think you should tell your family?” Tiffany asked, her voice barely higher than a whisper.



 

“After they get to know you a little better.” Jessica says, playing with their hands. “Maybe they’ll be more...accepting,” She pauses for a second, “once they see how amazing you are.”



 

Tiffany smiled, her eyes forming crescents as she turns to Jessica, burying her nose at the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent causing the older girl to shiver.



 

The older released a soft sigh when Tiffany planted a kiss on her neck, travelling down to her shoulder. Jessica turned her head, meeting Tiffany’s lips with her own.



 

Their lips moved together in sync, and somewhere in the middle of it all, Tiffany had swiped the tip of her tongue over Jessica’s bottom lip, to which Jessica eagerly allowed her entrance.



 

Tiffany swung one of her legs over Jessica, successfully getting on top of her, pressing their bodies close together. Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s neck, deepening the kiss.



 

Unknown to them, Krystal had opened the door. As soon as she saw what they were doing, she silently closed it back, leaving a little crack open for her to peek through.



 

Her eyes were glued on their lips, watching carefully how they mended together with ease. She then brought a hand to her own lips, wondering, how it would be like to kiss someone like that. To maybe kiss...Jessica like that.



 

She shook her head in an attempt to rid those thoughts from her mind. But she didn’t look away. She couldn’t look away.



 

She saw Jessica’s blissful expression, completely engrossed with pleasure. Suddenly, Jessica gasped, and Krystal saw the reason why. Tiffany’s hand had slipped under Jessica’s shirt, massaging the skin there.



 

Krystal felt her face flush as Jessica released a small moan. The sound was so for Krystal, she felt her skin heat up.



 

The younger girl’s grip on the doorknob tightened greatly when Tiffany’s hand rose higher, all the way to her sister’s s. She didn’t have to be a genius to realize where this was heading. And the thought of her sister doing that with someone, it infuriated her greatly.



 

Shouldn’t she be disgusted by this? Especially since this is her sister? No, this wasn’t the case for Krystal. A million emotions were filling her to the brim at this moment, but disgust wasn’t one of them. She felt envy, jealousy, arousal, but most of all, she felt wanting.



 

The fact that Jessica was with another woman right now only did more to intensify Krystal’s heat.



 

She shut the door softly, then made loud footsteps and knocked on the door as if she had just arrived. She didn’t want them to go too far.



 

“Unnie! Dinner’s ready. Mom says Tiffany can join if she wants.” She stated calmly.



 

A few seconds later, Jessica appeared, opening the door to where only she can be seen. Krystal smirked at her disheveled appearance and slightly flushed cheeks.



 

“I’ll be down in a minute. And Fany can’t stay tonight.” Jessica said, a slight disappointment evident in her tone.



 

“Oh, that’s too bad. Maybe next time then?”



 

“Of course!” Tiffany shouted from within the room.



 

Krystal gave a smile to Jessica before heading back downstairs, her knuckles clenched to the point where they’ve turned white.



 

*****



 

After dinner, they were sent to bed. Krystal was in her room, unable to sleep, still replaying earlier events.



 

She bit her lip as she contemplated on her next actions. Finally deciding, she arose from her bed and left her room.



 

She walked down the hall, arriving in front of her sister’s bedroom dppr. Krystal slowly pushed the door open, finding Jessica passed out on her bed.



 

Krystal approached the bed, lifted the covers and got under, moving next to Jessica, wrapping her arms around the girl’s thin waist.



 

Jessica mumbled incoherently at feeling the bed dip. Her eyes slowly peeked open to find Krystal staring back at her. “What is it, Krystal?”



 

“Can I sleep with you tonight?”



 

Jessica lifted a brow, her eyes squinting at Krystal’s figure, unable to fully see her in the dark. They hadn’t slept in the same bed together since their childhood.



 

“Why?”



 

“Just because….” Krystal answered shortly, her arms tightening their hold around Jessica.



 

Being too tired to argue, Jessica nodded. “Sure.” She then wrapped her arms around the younger girl as well, tucking her head under her chin so that Krystal’s face was buried at the base of her neck.



 

A few seconds went by before Krystal spoke again. “Unnie?”



 

“What?” Jessica groaned, irritably.



 

“You love me, right?”



 

“Why would you even ask? Of course I do. Go to sleep.”



 

About a minute went by before Krystal decided to speak up once again.



 

“You love me the most, more than anyone?”



 

“What’s up with these questions?” Jessica questioned, surprised and slightly agitated, wanting nothing more than to sleep.

 


 

“Just answer.” She did. Jessica loved her precious baby sister with everything she had.


 

 

Jessica hesitated a moment before answering. “Yeah, I do.” She whispered.


 

 

Krystal inched closer to Jessica. “I love you too, Jessica.” She said softly, making sure her hot breath hit her sister’s neck and she smirked at how she felt Jessica’s heart beat quicken.