Why Him?

Will You Be My Diva?

Look at that boy. He thinks he’s so hot. Pshh, whatever. He’s just a nobody who thinks he’s a somebody, just like all the other people out there. Well I, Jung Yunho, never have been that kind of person. I know my place, and I stay in it. Coming from a poor middle class family, I know the value of money more than that brat ever will. Aish, why do the dumbest people get all the luck? Well, I remember going to high school with him, and I remember he was called the “queenka” of our school cause he was so pretty. Pretty? Ha! He isn’t pretty. Well, I guess he is on the outside, but on the inside, he’s as rotten as a month old apple. I’ve seen him talk to his fans and his fake smile are persona are soooo annoying! I mean like, he doesn’t even try to be genuine! Aish, what a sad character. Anyway, I think his Diva thing is so a cover up for something deep inside him. Hmm…wonder what it could be…

Anyway, my name is Jung Yunho, and I work at the Rising Gods Modeling Agency. As you probably already guessed, it’s the same company that where the mighty Jaejoong works. Ha, mighty. Psshh whatever. The company is owned by his oh-so-rich father, and that’s the sole reason why he is so effin rich and popular. I mean, I could have been a model. I have the looks…don’t mean to brag though. I’m like 6’2’, have a long lean body, brown hair, and a six pack. Does Kim Jaejoong have a six pack? Well, actually I am pretty sure he does BUT that is not the point. The point is that I am as attractive, if not more, than he is, but he gets the big break and I get a desk job? Just isn’t fair. I mean, ugh.

Well, I don’t really want to continue rambling on and on about Kim Jaejoong, cause I hate him, but that definitely had to be said. He’s a complete a-hole, and I am so not ashamed to say it right to his face if I have to. If I had a chance, I would show him what it feels like to be me…but hell, how in the world would I get a chance like that?

Such an unfair world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gahhh sorry for the short chapter! They will get longer, promise. haha This was sorta an intro to the main characters, so the plot will begin soon! What do you think will happen! Keep on reading to find out! haha love you all! :)