oo2

ѕнadow

At exactly 5:00am, Kim Jongdae was stood outside of his house, car keys twirling in his delicate fingers. With a soft click, the car unlocked and he climbed in, he gently set the black laptop case, containing his MacBook, down on the expensive leather seat. He gave a flick of his wrist and the car purred deeply in response. Glancing in the rear view mirror, Jongdae caught sight of the dark shadows clinging to his eyes. Sleep was almost nonexistent these days, and the previous night wasn't helping. Shaking his head lightly, the young detective brought himself back into reality and present time. Time. That word again. That one word sent shivers down his spine. And they weren't the pleasant kind either. Giving a gentle sigh, he pulled out of of his driveway and started driving towards the office, troubled eyes darted to the clock in the dashboard, watching it's steady progress. Thankfully, everything was running smoothly today. Jongdae the radio to a shocking newsflash. A young girl had been brutally murdered and dumped in a nearby river to rot away. The detective's heart ached. How could someone do that to such an innocent girl? Pulling into the carpark at the office, his mind was fogged. He was in a daze. He stumbled out of the car, carrying his MacBook.

He made his way into the building, slowly climbed the staircase and walked towards his dark office. Standing outside the door, he checked the time. 5:29am. Too early to go in. It wasn't the right time. Once again, his spine tingled. With impatience and a bad feeling, he checked the time on his iPhone. His eyes widened and the phone fell from his grasp. 6:57am. The second the phone hit the carpeted floor, the numbers flipped to 6:01am, then to 9:32pm then to 6:00am and halting it's strange patterns...

Jongdae opened the door to his office 3 minutes too late... His head was screaming at him. His chest tightened drastically. His frightened eyes looked at the cold chrome clock on the opposite wall. The hands were spinning around and around and around. Then he heard a scream. It rang through his ears and only got louder and louder. Suddenly, a loud crash from the hallway forced Jongdae to turn. He could see someone at the end of the corridor. Dressed all in black. Several sharp blades could be seen hanging from a belt. Jongdae's breath caught in his throat. Those shockingly cold eyes were staring straight at him. The figure's soft voice spoke, "I think time has run out for now, Kim Jongdae." And the last thing the young detective saw was a disgustingly sickly smile and then nothing more...

Shadow stared at the collapsed detective with a grin, "This is just the beginning...I hope you're ready for the real thing." He then turned and walked away towards the darkness. He left a single lightbulb on above the poor man collapsed down on the floor. Shadow turned his head and his silver eyes glowed with dark secrets and evil intentions. Then, with a sickening grin...he vanished.


A/N:

Hi guys! I'm sorry for updating after so long but I was suffering from writers block :(  BUT, I do now know how I'm gonna carry on, so thanks for still supporting me and this fic ^_^ 

Thanks again!
Lots of love,
EXOfirstyearxoxo