Jump In

A Girl Who Does Not Make Sense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The incessant ringing of the doorbell woke Gary from his peaceful slumber. He only had 5 hours of sleep because he kept tossing and turning, trying to figure out everything that had transpired between him and Ji Hyo in the last 24 hours.  As he put shorts on to be at least halfway decent, he started to feel annoyed because he could remember putting a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the handle outside and made a mental note to talk to the receptionist about it.

            As made his way to the door, he thought to himself, “Man alive my head hurts. I really need a—”

            “Caramel macchiato for one Kang Gary?” Ji Hyo’s beautiful smiling face greeted him when he opened the door. “Good morning oppa!”

            “Ji Hyo, what are you doing here?” Gary then became self conscious at the fact that he was half in front of Ji Hyo who was dressed, again, in a skimpy bikini with a sheer cover up.

            “I’m your morning wake up call. Now hurry, drink this and shower because we have a lot of things to do!” Ji Hyo strode through the room, putting his favorite coffee in his right hand and dragging him to the bathroom by the other.

            “What are we doing? Wha—what?”

            “Just go, oppa. I’m taking care of everything today.”

            “C-can you go to your room first while I shower?” Gary asked after taking a sip of the heavenly caramel macchiato she brought in.

            “Oh come on, oppa. Everyone who watches Running Man has seen you as as the day you were born!” Ji Hyo laughed.

            “I’m going to kill Kwang Soo and HaHa.” Gary muttered to himself.

            15 minutes later, Gary emerged from the shower. He belatedly realized that he left his clothes outside and that he would have to go out in a towel. He gulped, thinking Ji Hyo might feel embarrassed because of it.

            “Mong Ji, it might be best if you turned around now.” Gary called out. “Ok, I’m coming out in 3-2-1.”

            Gary got out of the shower and realized that Ji Hyo was nowhere to be found in the room. He almost made it to the closet when he noticed that there were clothes laid out on the bed for him, clothes that matched the bikini and cover up that Ji Hyo was wearing. “Couple clothes? Jinja? Did Ji Hyo really do this? She picked my clothes for me?”

            As he backtracked, he saw her on the balcony, eyes closed, head tilted to meet the sun, a small smile playing on her red lips.

“Beautiful.” Gary unconsciously muttered.

            Ji Hyo’s moment of reverie was broken by that one word by Gary. She glanced at him and saw him in nothing but a towel. She blushed slightly while approaching him.

            “Wear this, oppa. It will look good on you.” Ji Hyo said softly, not qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter