Don't say no

Keep on going

Jackson pov:

 

So, after the 'fight' and my confession i bought Mark to his home and his father is treating him right now while I'm in the living room, nervous of what will happen when Mark wants to talk to me. 

My whole body felt weak of what he will say, will he love me back? It's possible, i mean Mark has never dated a girl. (Mostly because i have been driven them off and i would do it all over again) 

"Jackson." I looked up to see Mark's father, he was sweating and cleaning his hands.

"Is, is Mark okay?" I asked standing up.

"Yes he is. Only bruises and little cuts, not a single broken bones." He said.

I smiled thinking how tough he is. "Can i go see him?" 

"About that." Mr.Tuan said rubbing his neck and coughing awkwardly. 

"What?" 

"He doesn't want to see you right now." 

"H-huh? What do you mean?" I asked louder but still not yelling.

"He didn't tell me why but it's best if we leave him alone for a while." Mr.Tuan walked down the stairs and patted my shoulder. He told me he is going to the store to get some medicine and more bandages. 

After Mr.Tuan left I was shocked, i was sure that Mark wanted to talk to me about the 'thing' i told him. He's definitely avoiding me. I rushed to Mark's room opening the door.

"Dad?" Mark asked with his hoarse voice his back to me. 

"Mark?" I said walking closer to him closing the door at the same time. I saw Mark's body reacting to my voice, he froze on the spot breathing slower. 

"Ja-Jackson? What are you doing here?" He asked still his back to me. 

"I wanted to talk to you." I said.

"Can you wait till tomorrow?" 

"No." I said as i knelt down close to his bed and touched his head which made Mark whine moving his head away from my hand. 

"Please go away Jackson." He said sounding very weak. 

"Mark look at me." I said sternly. Mark shakes his head.

"Yi-En look at me." 

"Using my real name isn't going to work."

"If you don't look at me, I die." I said.

"You should learn more Korean." Mark said and somehow i felt that he was smiling little.

"But you should be saying 'Don't die Jackson, don't leave me alone i need you!'" 

I heard him sigh which means he was going to move. Mark tried to lift himself up with his hands but i saw how he was shaking so i helped him to turn around. 

"Thank you." He said looking at me. His face had bruises and cuts which were treated right thanks to his dad. But still even when he's like this he's still beautiful no matter what. God how in love i am with you Yi-En. 

 

Nobody pov:

 

"Umm... Jackson?" Mark asked looking away with a hint of red on his cheek.

"Yeah?"

"You're too close." Saying that Jackson woke up from his trance only to be inches away from Mark's lips. Feeling his warm breath hitting his face. The younger caressing his Hyung's cheek who was laying on the bed.

 

 

Was all Jackson was thinking, he didn't even noticed when he was moving closer to Mark. Of all of his fantasies one of them had to play in his head right now.

If he doesn't back off something will happen and it might be the word he just said in his thoughts. From that Jackson awkwardly smiled taking his hands off of Mark and sat on the floor.

" sorry. No! I-I mean!! ARHG! I j-just wanted to see how are your wounds." Jackson stuttered while lied explained to his Hyung who was feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"There are okay, you don't have to worry about them." Mark laughed of how adorable it was to see the great Jackson Wang stuttering and cursing. It almost made his forget what happen at the school.

Which lead to thinking it again.

Thanks brain.

 

I love you

 

Jackson's deep serious voice just kept playing in Mark's head, saying the three words over and over again. 

Did he really meant those? They have been saying 'i love you' many times, like brother to brother would say it but today it was very very different. Mark had to say something about that, that it was never going to work.

They both are boys and what if the school finds out. They would bully Jackson even more maybe kick them both out? 

"Jackson." So Mark decided to talk.

"What's up babe?" Jackson said turning into the same old best friend Mark knew. 

"How do you feel about me?" It was hard to say it in the most subtle way possible. Jackson looked clueless like always when it comes to use his brain. 

"How do i feel?" He asked again just to make sure he heard it right. And Mark only nodded wanting to hear Jackson's answer. 

"I didn't expect you to ask that." Jackson said feeling little uncomfortable, he looked at Mark and took a deep breathe before answering.

"I love you." Jackson said and Mark expected that to be the answer. 

"You love me, love me?" Mark asked just to be sure and Jackson nodded. 

"Yes, i love you like a husband loves his wife." 

"Jackson..." Mark breathed trying to stand up and Jackson the nice guy he is helped him again so Mark is sitting down on his bed. "I-i'm sorry, i don't love you the way you do."

"Hey hey, don't cry." Jackson said sitting down next to Mark who was close to cry. The younger wipe the little tear that was rolling down on his Hyung cheek.

"You are like a brother to me, a family member and i don't want to lose you."

Jackson smiled knowing that Mark almost can't live without him. He touched Mark's hands putting them together with his.

"Trust me babe i will never leave you, no matter what." Then Mark felt a pair of hands on his cheek, Jackson moved his Hyung's face close to his staring into his beautiful eyes. 

"C-can i try?" Jackson asked feeling uneasy. Mark uttered and before he could continue his sentence he felt himself going closer to Jackson and within a few seconds Mark had pressed his lips against the youngers one and Jackson was little surprised but it didn't matter he was kissing Mark. Mark! It was real not a dream.

They were soft, sweet and addictive. Both of them were feeling the first kiss and it was great. Suddenly Jackson nibbled Mark's bottom lip, teasing him to open up for him, asking for entrance. Mark was surprised at the sudden change of the kiss. He doesn't' know what to do and he didn't realized he moaned out because Jackson's hand was slowly caressing his neck. Mark's neck was always sensitive.     

And by that Jackson didn't hesitate to slip his tongue inside Mark's cavern. It was very new to him and he didn't know what to do next so he let the other explore everything, the sweetness of Mark's mouth is addictive. They were both kissing so passionately. 

"J-jacks." Mark said between the kiss which was getting hotter and hotter. Jackson only hummed not wanting to stop. 

"Let's stop." 

 

Damn it! 

 

Jackson pulled away looking at his friend with swollen red lips, catching up to his breathe and eyes half closed. 

"And you say you don't love me." Jackson smirked. 

"W-what?" Mark said blushing madly.

"Don't tell me you weren't enjoying the heated kiss that we just had." And Mark was speechless, his eyes wide open, his face going red and redder any second.

"Maybe you want to do something else, like..." Jackson leaned close to Mark ear whispering the things they could both do, inside in this room, no one else around here. After finishing his sentence, the younger looked at Mark's side profile.

He was completely red and not breathing at all. 

"Mark?" He asked and in a second Mark passed out onto Jackson's embrace. "Mark?!" He asked shaking his friend but the red head only whimpered.

"You have to be kidding me?"

 

Nope, Mark was passed out with red still on his cheek. Thanks to wild&y Jackson.  

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So... Thank you for waiting for this chapter :) 

I was stuck on what should i write but hey! I got it done.

Hope it's good and you enjoyed it :3

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!