Protector

Keep on going

17.25 PM

"Dad, I'm going to the school." Mark half yelled checking his watch again. He had a bad feeling about this so he decided to go earlier just for sure.

"Of to see your boyfriend?" His father asked with a straight serious face.

"D-dad. I just promised to be there when Jackson gets out." Mark said blushing while putting his forest green jacket on. His father chuckled seeing how easy is to tease his son. "Okay then whatever you say, oh and it's going to rain soon so take the umbrella with you."

"Yeah, bye dad."

"Bye." As he saw Mark running with the dark blue umbrella that Jackson gave him as a gift. He smiled knowing that his son finally has a friend he can trust, the smile on his face that he hasn't seen a while is back.

After his mother died Mark closed himself from the people and the whole world. He didn't speak, smiled, he was getting skinnier than before. His father was close to give up but on May 7th. Mark came home smiling ear to ear his father almost had a heart attack seeing what he was.

His boy told him that he met another boy in his school, who was probably getting bullied, he went to look for him because his heart told him to. He found him and they became friends after that. Mr. Tuan couldn't be any more happier. And it was all thanks to Jackson.

 

*Drip* Drip* The sound of the coming rain was getting closer and Mark was getting faster. He opens the umbrella feeling the water coming down more and more. He breathed heavily due the non-stop running. He really did have a bad feeling about this, something was just bothering him.

Mark looks at his watch worried if he's late but it has been five minutes since he went out. The red head stopped his doings trying to catch his breathe and walked the rest.

 

"Sixty-six... Sixty-seven... *Pant* Sixty-eight... Sixty-nine *Pant* And Seventy." Jackson quickly lay down on the floor feeling the sweat dripping down from his forehead, his heart beating fast. His muscles being sore after the work-out he was doing. Jackson touched his stomach feeling the different than before. He was getting close to his ideal abs that he can someday show to Mark. Jackson smirked thinking how red Mark face would be maybe redder than his hair. He chuckled and stood up checking his phone. Low battery, damn. And only half an hour left.

*Drip* *Drip* Jackson looks to his left seeing the window full of rain drops. It's raining and he remembered that Mark is coming here, he hopes the older took his umbrella with him.

"Jackson!" 

"Huh?" It was kinda like a little echo coming from outside? Jackson curiously looked outside from the window and saw an umbrella. What the- It was Mark under it smiling and waving.

Jackson laughed waving back looking how cute Mark is but it was raining heavily, the older one seemed to be little soaked and cold, seeing how he's shivering. Idiot Mark didn't bring his hat or gloves. Taking his phone Jackson decided to call Mark since they can't yell all the time.

*You're my playground playground playground~*

"Hm?" Mark took his phone and saw that Jackson was calling him. "Hello?" Mark said.

"My candy~! You look so cute down there I just want to eat you up." Jackson yelled patting himself in the back for making a new nickname.

"W-what? J-jackson stop saying things like that!" Mark said obviously blushing pure red. He looked up at the window and saw Jackson dancing like an idiot. What is that crocodile doing?  

"Even though i can't see but i know that you're blushing." Jackson said.

"And that's why you're dancing?" 

"Yep!" Mark shakes his head and muttered 'idiot' but apparently Jackson heard it.

"Hey! Don't call me an idiot." He whines making Mark flinch, Jackson wasn't supposed to hear that.

"S-sorry." Mark quickly said.

"Not accepted."

"Huh? Why?" The red head somehow knew that the younger one had something in his mind.

"Make a nickname for me." Jackson said sounding very serious.

"H-huh?" 

"You heard me Candy." Mark bites his lower lip, going through various names or stupid cheesy nicknames that Jackson wanted to hear. Why is he acting like a schoolgirl, like it's a big deal? No, don't go there Mark.  

"How about Jacks?" He asked. "Really Mark that's it? You really are bad at this" his inner self thought. Jackson smiled it wasn't bad, he thinks it's really cute that Mark actually tried. 

"Okay, you're forgiven." Mark sighs shaking his head of how childish his friend can be sometimes. He laughed and felt a little wind making him shiver which Jackson saw.

"You should go back home Candy, it seems to get cold out there." He casually says using the new nickname which didn't bother Mark at all. 

"But Jack-"

"No buts, I'm happy that you actually came here but i don't want you to get sick." Mark thought about it for a while and sighed.

"Fine, I'm going just call me when you're out, okay?"

"Always." Both of them smiled to each others even though they didn't see it clearly. Jackson woke up from his trance thanks to his phone which was making a 'Beep' noise telling him that his battery was running out. 

"I have to end now, my phone is about to shut down." Even thought he didn't wanted to end this, Jackson will soon talk to Mark.

"Okay, bye." Mark said sounding little sad.

"B-" *Beep beep beep* Jackson groans putting his phone away shaking his head. He looks outside looking at confused Mark. Jackson thinks that his phone maybe hates him. He sees Mark waving at him signaling that he was leaving. Jackson waves back watching his Hyung turning his back to school and going away. 

*Shiver* Was that Mark felt when he just turned his back to Jackson. He feels little uneasy all of a sudden. Mark lifts his head looking towards eyeing his surroundings. 

He only heard the rain hitting the ground and his umbrella. His heavy breathing which was making it a little harder to hear what was coming to him. *splash* *Splash*

Mark paused listening for movement. The whisper of a footstep to his left some of them were hitting the puddles on their way here. The red head didn't know why he was all worked up just because somebody was coming. But soon he knew why. 

"Are you sure Kangsoo? He hit you pretty hard." A concerned voice asked.

"Of course i am! That head doesn't know what's coming for him." Mark knew that voice too well. this is why he was all worked up for. Kangsoo and his friends are coming here. 

"Just you two will hold him down while i do the punching." 

"Run Mark run!!" His mind was yelling louder than Mark itself. But he couldn't he was standing still on his spot, Jackson was probably thinking why is he still doing here. "No i cant! They will hurt Jackson." 

Mark couldn't leave Jackson alone to fight them, so he stayed on his place. Trying to look confident. 

"What is he doing?" Jackson asked himself watching his Candy just standing there.

The red head took a deep breathe and closed his umbrella making him soaking wet. He was ready to defense Jackson with his all might. Let's just hope they will leave without a fight. 

"Damn it! Why is it rai-? Look at that it's Mark." Kangsoo said when he finally was at the school yard. He smirked with his broken fixed nose.

"Hello Kangsoo." Mark said luckily don't stuttering. He was scared beyond his mind, Mark isn't the type to fight actually Jackson is the better one because his fencing and boxing.

"What are you doing here in a rainy day?" Mark asked eyeing all Kangsoo's friends there were four of them plus the pain in the bottom. Yeah Mark doesn't curse too.

"Well... Just came here to see Jackson you know to tell him that I'm okay." Kangsoo said walking little closer to Mark who was taking little steps just to get away.

"You can tell him tomorrow at school." "Just please go away..." 

"Oh? You except me to leave when i came all the way here. Mark mark mark. I don't think you get it." Now his friends are moving closer too, it's kind a like Mark is in a real horror movie. Kangsoo watches how frighten Mark was and then looks up to see a figure banging the window. 

"Take a look guys, someone is worried." Kangsoo said pointing at the same spot where Jackson was inside. Mark turned around and saw his friend yelling and doing big gesture. "Jackson..." Mark thought. Then something clicked on Kangsoo's brain which made him chuckle. 

"I think there is a change of plan guys." His statement made Mark look them again with fear just written on his face. "Hold him up!" Kangsoo yelled pointing at Mark.

s ran fast towards the red head two on each sides. Mark uses his closed umbrella to defense himself. First two guys come from the front to hit Mark. But he quickly blocked, shoved away and backed off from them. Wile the two stumbled backwards the others were coming from side trying to hold Mark up. Avoidance was simple, but it couldn't last forever.

"You... little..." One of the boys said and took a lurching step forward with each word. On the third, he swung: "Punk!!" He hits Mark's umbrella which was the only weapon that Mark had. It was thrown far away from it's owner, so he can't do anything. 

"Take him!" And Mark was weak after that, he felt how two of the guys held his arms tightly never letting go. He tried to struggle way out but they were a lot more stronger. Kangsoo smiled what his eyes were seeing, he then walked saying them to follow him. 

"Let's give the frog eye a little show." He said looking up at the window seeing the Chinese boy frustrated for doing nothing. He still had ten minutes of detention.

" !" Jackson yelled trying to open the door banging the damn thing.He even tried to use his whole body but nothing. He was against the time and he didn't like it.

"Hey Jackson!" He heard the voice coming from outside. "We have something to show you."

Badum  

Jackson gulped slowly walking towards the window, he was scared of what lies beyond outside of the school. He looked and saw his best friend being held up by these rascals. He has to do something, anything!

"Watch and enjoy."

"Jackson! Don't loo- Agh!" Kangsoo kicked Mark on the stomach making his gasping for air. "That felt good." The blonde er said before punching Mark on the right cheek. Mark felt how his body felt the connect with Kangsoo's punches and kicks, he was in too much pain. And Kangsoo continued laughing like a maniac. Stomach, chest, face, legs and hands. Everywhere where he could hurt the red head as much as possible.  

"STOP IT!" Jackson yelled banging the window so much that he made a crack in it. He couldn't take it anymore his friend was going to die if they continue like this. The things he hasn't told Mark yet are soon to be sealed forever. Kangsoo stopped for a while looking at his work just hanging like a rag doll. Bleeding and couching blood. 

"Let him go." He said and the two men obeyed. Making Mark fall on the dirty wet ground barely breathing and moving. He had bruises, cuts maybe even broken bones. Jackson was on the verge of crying seeing how Mark was just laying there and he wasn't there to protect him even though he promised. 

"You know Jackson! looking at Mark like this it's such a turn on for me!" Kangsoo said lifting Mark from his hair, pulling hard but it seems like Mark was past out not feeling the pain. "I see now why you are so fond of him! He looks delicious." Kangsoo whispered the last sentence and Mark's cheek. "Yammy."

And that was the last thing Jackson was sick of seeing, something on his mind clicked making him run towards the door not caring if it was going to break but surprisingly it made a 'click' noise too. That's it! The door us open and the time was up. Jackson hurriedly ran out of the room to outside.

"You get your dirty little hands off!" Jackson yelled. Making all the four guys gasp fear taking control of them. But Jackson only had one target and that was the sick bastard holding his friend. 

Kangsoo looked behind him seeing the reason why his guys were shocked and he was about to know why. He turned and felt a fist on his left cheek, the punch was so powerful that it made Kangsoo let go of Mark and flying across the field until hitting the ground. 

"If you don't want to end up like him, i suggest you run and never bother us again!" And they took the change to run away but Jackson was not going to let one person get to easily away. He slowly walked towards the figure who was trying to stood up. 

"You don't feel so powerful anymore?" Jackson asked looking down at him. 

"P-pleas just d-don't kill me." Kangsoo pleaded going on his knees. Jackson attacked Kangsoo's neck holding him and choking him. Making the other one gasp for air. 

"You're pathetic coward. Who bullies the weak ones but guess what I'm not weak!" Jackson's grip went even more tighter as he sees Kangsoo turning pale as snow. He then let goes of him.

*Couch couch!*

"Go away before i really kill you." Kangsoo quickly stood up running away like a chicken. And like a gun shot Jackson remembers Mark he quickly runs to him holding him and feeling the pulse, it was weak. 

"No, no, no, no! You can't leave me not like this. Mark please wake up! Mark!" He gently shakes his Hyung touching his cold face. Crying like no tomorrow. Hugging him holding his hand close to his chest. 

"Mark! Please you can't leave me i love you! I love you so much!" Jackson hugged yet again listening to the weak beating heart that Mark had.

"You.... Love... Me?"  It was almost like a whisper that was hard to hear but Jackson heard it loud and clear. He looks at Mark who had half closed eyes, breathing heavily and reddish cheeks, it was not blood, he was actually blushing. Jackson laughed of how easily it was to confess his love to Mark. He kissed the older's forehead and looked into his eyes. "Yes i love you."

"Are you telling me this because I'm maybe dying?"  Mark asked with his low voice.  

"No, i really do love you Yi-en." Mark blushed again thanks to his friend that was using his other name. Trying to move he hissed because of the pain which made Jackson snap out of the love zone to the saving hero zone.

"We really should get you to the hospital." Jackson said lifting Mark in to bridal style. The red head circled his arms around Jackson's neck to support himself.

"Thank you Ka-yee." Now was Jackson's turn to blush as he smiled like an idiot. Now when they were close to leaving the school yard Mark announced. 

"Don't forget the umbrella." 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you for waiting! :)) Hope you enjoyed this :3  

Sorry for any mistakes and bad chapter, i apologizes. 

As you can see i made a contest, YAY! Thanks to my friend who was helping me with it. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!