Prologue

Keep on going

Little ten year old Jackson was crying under a big tree behind the school. He usually isn't a crying type but the boys in his class were bullying him. Saying mean things like 'Frog eye' 'Shorty' those weren't that bad but the one word they said made him run away. "! Go back to your dirty place where you can die!"

Jackson didn't know what bad he has done to them, he was confused and alone. Nobody wasn't there to help him. Even the teachers don't care, as long as it's not violence physically. It's like they are practically yelling you can say whatever you want, it's not considered bullying!

He was crying his eyes out for half an hour and nobody was looking for him. Maybe they haven't noticed him yet? Or they really are looking for him? But no, no one wasn't yelling 'Jackson where are you?' 'Say something!' 'Come back.' He was truly alone...

"Hello?" Jackson lift his head maybe hearing wrong just now, he looked left and right but no one was there. Did he heard wrong?

"Hi, I'm here." Again the same voice coming from god knows where, Jackson stood up drying his cheeks and wiping off his tears with his hand so the person or who ever doesn't see him crying.

"Where exactly?" Jackson answered.

"Behind the tree just next to yours." Jackson looked at the other big tree to his right and walked slowly to it.

"Hello again." tumblr_n05bohAeB41r297qjo2_r3_500.gif The boy behind the tree came out showing his smile to Jackson. This made the Chinese boy heart race quicker than it was before.

"H-hey." Is what Jackson could say to something that was maybe an angel in front of him.

"You're Jackson right?" The boy with orange red hair asked.

"Yes."

"Good i found you." He said smiling again.

"He was looking for me?" Jackson thought making him shocked that someone actually was looking for him and to top of it all an angel!

"I'm Mark from class C." He said to Jackson.

"Jackson class B, wait you're older than me?" He asked. Mark laughed trying to hide his teeth and gums. And Jackson was only thinking 'don't hide it, you have the most beautiful smile ever'

"Yes, yes i am." Mark answered. "I heard what have happen to you when Kangsoo was talking very loudly about bullying the new kid, so i came here to look for you."

"You actually did that for me? Ditching the class too?"

"Well yes, I wanted to make sure that you're okay." And the heart stopped beating for a second, someone actually was worried about Jackson. So he just kept on staring the older one not knowing himself that it made Mark little uncomfortable.

*Awkward silence*

"Okay then, Jackson now that i found you i think it's time to go to our classes. Right?" Mark said starting to walk away from Jackson heading to his own class, the teacher hasn't still noticed his absent but he is a little sneaky, so no wonder.

Jackson who saw Mark leaving quickly went after him grabbing his arm. He didn't want him to go away not after this. "Wait!" He yelled. Mark turned around eyes wide open, little surprise. 

"C-can w-we..." Jackson stuttered trying to speak correctly.

"Can we what?" Mark asked having no idea what the other one wanted.

"Can we be friends?" And Jackson finally said it.

 

So after Mark said 'yes' to Jackson. They became friends. Mark was always protecting Jackson from the bullies and they stopped now and then but will always come back. The two spent every hour with each others. Even when they had to go home, they would talk on the phone non-stop. Then Jackson got to know Mark better.

He knows that Mark can speak English too, he does martial arts, sometimes shy with new people just like how they met. He lives with his father, who is totally different than Mark. His mother died in a car accident it was raining and dark and his mother was in a hurry. They don't talk about it that much. Or rather don't want to talk about it.

Jackson is really something, he's very loud and hyperactive when he's comfortable with others. Likes to have fun and make jokes. He even calls himself wild & y. At least he's confident. He lives with his mother and father.

They were unbreakable, if someone ever tried to separate them, they would always find the way. Even when came the day that Mark had to leave to another school, leaving Jackson all alone. He didn't want that so Mark stayed having to go the six grade again and Jackson was thankful. He truly had the best loyal friend who he is so in love with.

 

*Six years later*

 

"Mom I'm going to stay at Mark's place okay? Yeah bye." The sixteen year old Jackson said walking to where Mark was having his class. When he puts his phone back to his pocket the bell rang students were walking out and Jackson was looking for his friend. Then he spotted orange red haired boy, he quickly waved trying to get his attention. Mark saw that and walked to his friend.

"Hi Jackson." Mark said smiling feeling happy to see Jackson.

"Hi angel." Jackson said smirking putting his arms around Mark's waist.

"I told you to stop calling me that." He said trying to take Jackson off but he didn't move, Jackson was getting a lot more stronger.

"I will, until you'll stop being an angel but that's impossible." Jackson said back feeling victorious when Mark let him hug him tightly.

"Yo Froggy eye!" Great just great the bullies again.

"Hello Kangsoo. What brings you to the fourth floor?" Asked Mark trying to sound polite. Kangsoo and his other three guys hasn't been making any troubles to them. So what do they want now?

"It's just has been little boring so hey i remembered the froggy eye." As he said that he pointed at the black haired boy who was hugging his crush.

"Let's go Jackson." Mark whispered pushing Jackson gently away from Kangsoo.

"Oh come on! Don't leave, the fun is just beginning." The two boys ignored them walking little faster. Kangsoo snorted seeing how clingy the Chinese boy was with the LA kid. He has always bullied Jackson but never tried on the older one so he smirked.

"Hey Mark how's your mother doing?" He asked making Mark stop on his track. Jackson who felt anger risen from him, looked at Kangsoo like he was going to kill him.

"I think it was your fault that your mother died, you just wanted her to come back home quickly and look what happen."

"Shut your mouth !!" Jackson yelled walking towards Kangsoo ready to punch him in that ugly face of his but before he was even close...

"Jackson stop!" Mark yelled and that was his first time too. The Chinese boy was shocked to hear Mark yelling he usually is so quiet.

"It's fine, let's just go, okay?" He said turning to Jackson smiling which of course was fake. Jackson quickly softened ready comfort his friend. "Mark..." He whispered hugging him.

"Look at you two, Faggots." Kangsoo smirked knowing that there is nothing what those two can do. He just kept going. "You know Mark someday you will be alone again, the most loyal friends that you had will leave you, carry on their life without you. Why? Because you're noth-!!" 

The sound of Kangsoo's face and Jackson's fist making a contact with each other. The melodic sound when Kangsoo falls to the ground with a bleeding nose making his other three 'gang' member's gasp as they saw their own leader defeated by the Chinese boy. 

Mark widen his eyes after seeing what Jackson did in under a second ago. Jackson shake's his hand to minimize the pain, he looks at his job well done laying on the floor, whining about his nose. 

"Jackson what did you just do?" Mark asked clearly shocked. 

The younger one ignored and knelt down to look at his bully. "You can say bad things about me but when you say something about my best friend i will kick your ." Jackson said still looking at Kangsoo then at s who are scared as to what will he do next. He stand's up turns his back on them and walks to his friend hugging him tightly. With shaky hands Mark hugged back. He has never seen Jackson so angry in his life or hit a person. 

"I'm the one who will protect you from now on." He said kissing Mark's forehead which made the older one blush deep red. They had done some skinship because Jackson likes it but not like this. It made Mark little confused as to why the younger one did that.

Then look who came in the right time a teacher. Of course the Kangsoo will say what happen leaving i bullied him part and just skipping to Jackson hit me with no reason. The teacher arranged a detention to Jackson today for two hours. That's just awesome...

 

 

"No Mark i will be okay, you don't have to really." 

"No i will come with you, I won't leave you alone in that cold room." The two of them were bickering on if Mark should come with Jackson to the detention room and trust me it was the room where you didn't want to go to. 

"You didn't do anything wrong, just go. Please i will call you when I'm out." Jackson said holding Mark's both hands rubbing them with his thumb. Mark looked at Jackson's eyes immediately remembering the little innocent kiss. He looks away blushing again. 

"Hey are you okay? Did i scare you back then?" Jackson asked, concerned that he made Mark scared of him and that's the last thing he wanted to happen.

"N-no, you didn't i was just shocked that you actually did it." The younger one smiled warmly letting go of Mark hands.

"Like i said i will be the one to protect you." He said again. Making Mark's heart race faster and he didn't had any idea why. "Okay then, i have to go now."

"Yeah, i will be waiting for you outside when you get out." Mark said smiling to his friend. "Bye."

"Bye." When Mark was long gone, Jackson sighed and took the card that was downloaded to two hours of detention. He slides the card on the detector letting him inside the room. He can't go outside until the time has been counted down. There were only five tables and chairs, two windows and a blackboard. These two hours will be long and after this everything will be fine when he sees the beautiful smile again... Or will it?

 

 

 

 

A/N: My god what a cheesy end~ >///<

THANK YOU for waiting patiently for this so here's the treat! 

I hope you'll like it :3 

And i would like to know your opinion on this, please? <3

Sorry for any mistakes i made, hey Finnish girl what do you expect. 

School is over!! :D YAY! 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!