Sequel: BaekYeon?

When Baekhyun met Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just another drabble I came up with :D

Guys pls continue to support both our Bacon and our Taengoo!

 

The articles had come out - the photo evidence was there, and it was something impossible to deny. After an impromptu meeting with his manager, Taeyeon, SNSD's manager and Lee Soo Man, which had gone a lot better than Baekhyun thought it would have, they had decided to publically declare it was true. However, the two idols were told to minimize their skinship in future and in the upcoming SM tour, but be slightly more bold with their dates.

"Why?" Baekhyun had asked.

"Because if we're sescretive about our dates, it looks like we have something to hide. Might as well go on dates publicly." Taeyeon had explained.

Baekhyun was told to leave early, while Taeyeon stayed back to discuss a possible solo and taetiseo act with the manager. In the distance, Baekhyun could hear his manager suggesting a duet between the newly revelaed couple, before he turned the corner of the SM building. He got into the van and waited for his manager to arrive.

"It could have been worse, you know. Taemin had his phone confiscated for months and was banned from talking to his girlfriend when they found out. Of course, it was while he was on WGM with Na Eun. You're lucky in a sense that you mentioned her as your ideal type, that SNSD dotes on Exo, and that Taeyeon has some form of seniority, otherwise your would have been whipped." 

He explained all this as they were driven to their dorms. It wasn't a scolding - they conversed gently, but the underlying message that you better appreciate your ridiculous luck was evident. 

As Baekhyun took the back entrance into their dorm apartment, went up the lift and entered their dorm, he was bombarded with s, Kyungsoo still with chopsticks in his hand.

"YAH BAEK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ANY OF US THIS?"

"WOOOOOO!!! BAEKHYUN HAS A GIRLFRIEND!"

"AND IT'S TAEYEON NOONA~"

"YAH, THAT'S TAEYEON SUNBAENIM TO YOU!"

"NOW I KNOW WHERE YOU KEEP GETTING THOSE MYSTERIOUS PRESENTS FROM"

They began cheering for him as he walked into the dorm and dropped his bag onto the dorm. It had been a chaotic day, with his phone exploding in texts from everyone, being rushed from halfway into dinner straight to the SM building, seeing Taeyeon and all their nights talking and holding hands in car dates flash before his eyes, being unable to hold her shaking hands and comfort her as Lee Soo Man and their managers weighed the outcomes of their future actions. 

And then to come home and be bombarded with s, who had only received the news a full ten minutes after Baekhyun had left. 

He emerged again and re-heated his now cold dinner to finish, while s continued to bombard him with questions. 

"Did you kiss?"

"What did the big boss say?"

"What does it feel like to hold hands?"

"What do the rest of SNSD think?"

Baekhyun tried to answer some, while trying to finish his food, when he realised there was an extremely obnoxious presence missing.

"Hey...where's Yeol?"

"Extra filming for Roomate. He'll be back sooner later tonight." Kyungsoo responded.

The rest of the members continued to ask questions, some appropriate, some, well...

"What's it like dating the girl you dream and drool about every night?" Baekhyun almost snorted a grain of rice into his nose before glaring at the maknae.

"Yeah Sehun, how's it going with Miranda Kerr?"

Sehun scowled, balled his right hand into a fist, and childishy struck Baekhyun multiple times on the shoulder.

"Go away hyung!"

Suddenly, the door opened, and Chanyeol stepped in, kicking off his shoes. 

"Hey Yeollie, did you hear about Baek and Taey-"

"Yes I did, thank you very much" he silently stepped into his room, before emerging with clothes, walking into the bathroom, and slamming the door.

Which was bizarre - normally after filming Roomate, Chanyeol would enter the dorm w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter