Attack

7 colors
7 months ago...

"The enemy is coming. Prepare our best men! Right now!" King Ethan ordered. Archers were on top of the castle and soldiers were on tops of the hill waiting for their enemies to come. There was no time left, one second lost, and they were in huge trouble.
7 young men were preparing their weapons and strategy, Alexander, Soohyun, Kibum, Eli, Kiseop, Kevin and Dongho. Each of them represented a color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and black in the respective order.
The peoples of Rainboworld were running everywhere, trying to find a refuge. What they didn't know is, Knottism's king only wanted the key which was giving colors and life in Rainboworld, only this nothing more. Knottism's king, Youngjoon lives on earth and hates Rainboworld because of their happiness and love.

In their repair, U-Kiss was watching their enemy coming. They had no choice but to finally come out and fight. They jumped on their unicorn and raced to the mountains. The Knotties already scattered dark. They got off of their unicorn and got ready for the battle. "Well well well, isn't this our little Dongho all grown up?" Nichkhun smirked, "He sure did grew a lot since 13 years.". "Leave! Or else-" Kibum replicated, "Or else what? You're going to tell your mommy?". The fight was definetely announced. It was our 7 u-kisses against the so-called 2pm: 7 vs 7. equal fight, no?
"1, 2, 3, ATTACK!". They took out their sword and started to kill each other. The swords sparkled because of the sun. It was casually an endless fight until Alexander knocked down Junsu. One down, 6 to go. Meanwhile, the soldiers down the mountains were blocking the passage to Knotties and arrows were flying and hitting the enemies. No one was safe.

Behind the greatest mountain, flown the key of of the life. It was flying on top of a fountain. Once it's gone, Rainboworld will be plunged into darkness. The key must be at its place. Right then, a hand wearing a dark glove appeared and stole the key. The time stopped, life stopped, only the ones with blue blood are still able to live, the royaulty.

--------------------

leave a comment to let me know how you found this! i'm not the best english speaker so, yeah