Mission

7 colors

After 3 months of being in the darkness, king Ethan had enough. He had a mission for our u-kisses.
He passed across the alley where there were dead bodies, knifes, swords... a huge mess.
He opened the door of their room and saw the boys studying a map. As soon as they saw the king, they bowed. "King Ethan, U-Kiss at your service", said Kibum. "I'm nothing without my subjects and world, just call me whatever you want. I wasn't able to protect Rainboworld". U-Kiss had a worried look, they weren't used to see the king in this way. "Is there any way we can help your, my majesty? Or should I say... Ethan hyung?", Kevin asked.
"You see down there? It's Earth where humans live, Youngjoon as well. I want my key back. My colors back. I'm sending you down there. As normal humans. You have to get the key back. No matter how long it takes, our world needs it. But, if you fail, you'll lose your powers. It that understood?"
"Yes!" U-Kiss said in unison.
"But, since you are all humans, it means no power. You have to use your knowledge and selfdefense to accomplish the mission. Also, once you have finally got the key, I'll send you back home. Only when the key is with you! You can't give up because if one of you gives up, one color is missing to the rainbow."
"We understand", Kibum nodded, "What if-"
"There is no what ifs. I said what I had to say and that's all."
"But-", "No buts either. If you don't understand then never come back!"
"Yes, I'm sincerely sorry", Kibum apologized, *He really needs his colors, he's not the same anymore.*

Whereupon, with a big thunder, U-Kiss disappeared from Rainboworld and landed on earth. Their mission is starting RIGHT NOW!