Knight In Shining Armor Saves the Day

Who Would You Pick 2

Jessica's POV

 

"Oh."

 

"Why?"

 

"Nothing, I'm going to bed." Sooyoung then left me there on the couch.

 

I turned off the T.V. & went into my room. After my shower, I usually falls asleep but for some reason, I couldn't. I was tossing & turning so I screamed in frustration. I got up & went out of my bedroom. I opened her door & climbed in her bed.

 

"Can I sleep with you?" I snuggled closer to her. She wrapped her arms around me.

 

"Sure..but what's wrong, Sica? You haven't sleep with me since we were younger.." She was talking to me but her eyes were closed.

 

" I can't sleep; ever since last night, I can't just sleep..."

 

"Been thinking too much?" She yawned.

 

"Idon'tknow..just can't sleep.."

 

"Hmm, okay try to sleep now.."  I closed my eyes but I couldn't fully sleep. Something didn't feel right. I was still tossing & turning. She woke up.

 

"I know why you can't sleep...you don't belong here. You belong next door.."

 

I kept quiet for a while then I got off of Yuri's bed & went next door. I was hesitant at first but I tiptoed into the room & quietly climbed into the bed. I was about to drift off until I felt Sooyoung's arm on my waist. She pulled me closer.

 

"Hmm..Sica.." I smiled & I finally went to sleep. I was so comfortable until I felt the weight on my body shift in the middle of the night.

 

"Jessica, wake up."

 

"...hmm..why..no work today.." I was mumbling & was kinda mad that I was woken up.

 

"You're in the wrong bed, Jessica.."

 

"No, I'm...not.."

 

"Fine, I'm going to sleep on the couch..." I suddenly woke up & grabbed her from leaving. She wasn't fully sitting up so she landed back down on the bed.

 

"Why are you leaving? You don't want me to sleep here with you..?"

 

"....I don't know.."

 

"please sleep here with me...please, Sooyoungie?" I really didn't want her to leave..

 

"...okay." She pulled the covers over us & I tried to snuggle close to her but she turned her back to me. I then backhugged her.

 

"Can you not touch me like that, Sica?"

 

"Why not?"

 

"...because..its already...hard for me..&..you're not helping with the situation.." Her voice was cracking up. I didn't let go but I hugged her tighter.

 

"Stop..please..Sica."

 

"No..I want to hug you. Why can't I hug you?"

 

"I think you're hugging the wrong person.."

 

"So, who you think I should be hugging?"

 

"Not me...definately not me..." Her voice was cracking again.

 

"Why not you?" 

 

"because....you don't like me.."

 

==================================================================================

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to removed Jessica's arm from my waist but she wouldn't budge.

 

"How do you know that, Soo?" I was trying really hard not cry.

 

"..I can tell & you told me.."

 

She finally let me go but only to turn me around. I didn't want to look at her but she forced me to look at her. She put her hands on my face but my eyes weren't looking at her. We were facing each other, laying down on our sides. 

 

"Soo, look at me...Sooyoung...CHOI SOOYOUNG!" I then looked at her with tears b on my eyes. I didn't want to face reality.

 

"What, Jessica...you really want to see me cry?" I blinked & my tears fell down my cheeks. We were staring at each other. Her thumbs wiped my tears away but more kept going. I closed my eyes to stop the tears from falling but then Jessica pulled me closer & kissed my eye lids..then my cheeks. Each kiss she gave me hurts even more. The last kiss hurts the most.

 

Her lips softly pressed against mine. I didn't know what to do. I was in pain, thinking that Jessica don't love me but I didn't want to let go.

 

First & last kiss from you before I let you go, Jessica..

 

I pressed my body against hers. She wrapped her arms around me & I was on top. Tears was still falling but I kissed her back gently.

 

"Why are you still crying, Sooyoungie?"

 

"I don't think...I can let you go, Sica.."

 

"Why do you have too?"

 

"You should be with Tiffany, not me." I landed back on the bed on my back. Jessica then put her head on my chest.

 

"Why would I be with her if I want to be with you?"

 

==============================================================================================

 

Jessica's POV

 

I thought when I kissed her, she knew my true feelings but she still thinks that I like Tiffany. She really is dense sometimes. I'm just gonna tell her.

 

"What?"

 

"I said that 'why should I be with Tiffany if I like you?' "

 

"I thought.."

 

"You thought wrong. I like you. I've always like you but it seems that you don't like me as much cause you want me to be with Tiffany. Yuri told me long time ago that you like me when she got sick & tired of you beating around the bushes. At first, I didn't believe her but then I realized my own feelings. I love you, Sooyoung. I really do. I know how much I mean to you & I know how much you mean to me. I'm sorry that its just takes me this long to figured it out. Me & her teamed up to make you jealous but I guess it didn't work."

 

"...I love you too, Jessica. I would see how Yuri would be nice to you & it makes me so furious! & when Tiffany came over & I saw how close you two got..I was..yeah. As for the jealousy thing, it did work..you don't know how much I want to punch Yuri in the face..I thought you liked Yuri too so I just..quit."

 

"So much for my knight in shining armor." She chuckled & I snuggled closer to her.

 

"Hey..I still got my princess." We both fell asleep, knowing that it will be a "happily ever after."

 

===============================================================================

 

HEY GUYS! I know its rushed but I really just want to finished this fic. It WAS supposed to be a short story but it was ugh. Sorry if the storyline got sidetrack, kicked aside, ignored, & then got sorta back on track.

 

Hehe, hope you like it! <3 you guys! & thank you to all subscribers! (: