Just Pick One!

Who Would You Pick 2

Earlier that day before dinner

 

"..& this one had 2 bathrooms with white garland tub in both. The shower part of the masterbed room..."

 

I didn't hear a single thing that the real estate was talking about. I didn't even know which part of the room we were talking about.

 

"So what you think?" I snapped out of my gaze.

 

"Uhh, I'm not sure. My roommate would have to see if she likes it..So Yuri, how long you have been working as a real estate agent?"

 

"5 years..let's move onto another part of the house, shall we?" Yuri moved away from me when I try to move towards her & pointed to the kitchen. My phone suddenly ringed.

 

"Hello?"

 

"How's house hunting going?"

 

"UH, okay?"

 

"Yuri again?" I heard my friend snickered on the phone.

 

"Yeah." I pretended to look around the living room but I would steal glances at Yuri.

 

"At this rate, we will never have house..I'm coming."

 

"What?! NOW?" Yuri glanced at me & gave me a weird look.

 

"Yes, now. I'll see you in 5 minutes. Bye." She hung up before I could protest.

 

"Uh, my friend is coming to see the house & will be here shortly.."

 

"Oh okay..good."

 

Silence

 

I decided to sit down & pretend to do something important on my phone. She was looking at her papers at the nearby desk.

 

"Hello?" We both turned to look at thee girl who just opened the door. Yuri got up & walked over to the girl to shake her hands.

 

"Hi, I'm Yuri."

 

"Hello, I'm Taeyeon."

====================================================================================================

Yuri's POV

 

Hopefully this girl knows what both of them want..

 

This was the 5th house that we were at because the taller roomate of the two couldn't decide what she actually like. I was getting frustrated because this was the same woman that texted her this morning that she is ready to chose one but she didn't. I gave Taeyeon the tour again that I gave to the other girl & thank goodness, she was paying attention. She would ask questions & I would answer them.

 

"I love it. How about you, Choding?"

 

"Yah, don't call me that..I don't care. If you like it, then we'll get it."

 

"I like it but I want to ask you cause you're paying for it."

 

"Whatever you want, Tae.."

 

"If you guys just got married & are looking for a house, this would be perfect cause there is a school nearby with a supermarket down the street and you guys would be in a nice community.."

 

They both looked at me with a shocked expressions. Taeyeon bursted out laughing.

 

"Uh, me & this choding?! No, thank you!"

 

"Yah, I don't want you either, shorty!" She then glared at Taeyeon.

 

"Me & her are just close friends. We wanted to move out of our little apartment & this spot is closer to our workplace."

 

"Oh..well, if everything is okay, let me finish the paperwork & you guys can start moving in right away." I gathered up my papers and three of us walked out of the house.

 

"Thank you, Yuri." the taller one said to me.

 

"You're welcome, Yoona-shii. See you soon." I flashed her a smile. Then I made way to my car.

 

Did she blush?

 

 

=====================================================================================================

 

 

Dinner with Shiskin(POV), Black Pearl, Ice Princess & Mushroom.

 

We were sitting around the dinner table & was eating what Jessica made for us. I was picking up everything at the dinner table with my chopsticks.

 

"Yah, you do know what there's 3 other people at the table? Save some for other people!" Yuri yelled at me but I didn't listen & pick up a piece of grilled meat off of her bowl.

 

"YAH!" Me & Yuri was about to have another fight but Jessica glared at us.. We both stopped & start eating like we were the most proper kids in the whole neighborhood. TIffany laughed at us.

 

"You guys are so funny. Thanks for inviting me, Jessica. I haven't had a dinner like this in a long time."

 

"Oh, no problem; why don't you just eat with your family?"

 

"My family is in the States. I usually just eat by myself at home."

 

"Well, if you ever want to eat here, you're welcome to unless Sooyoung eats it up.."

 

"YAH! You guys act like I eat everything at the table!"

 

"Just look at the table, you Skinshin!" I looked down & there was nothing left except some of the kimchi & tofu.

 

"Shut up, Yuri.." We continued to talk about how our days was; Yuri was talking about how this girl who couldn't decide on a house & she was wasting Yuri's time, Jessica & Tiffany had a busy day at the library. We finished with our dinner. Jessica & Tiffany was washing the dishes & Yuri was watching T.V.  I was looking at my knuckles...& at Jessica with Tiffany.

 

"They seem close.." I looked at Yuri after she said that. Her eyes was stuck to the T.V.

 

"Well, they work together." I retorted & looked at Jess & Tiffany. They were laughing with each other. Tiffany put some suds on Jessica's nose & Jessica did the same to Tiffany's cheek. Then Jessica wiped the suds off for Tiffany. She smiled at Jessica.

 

that dang eye smile..

 

"See what I mean?" Yuri's eyes were still stuck to the T.V.

 

"Shut up, smart alleck."

 

"Whatever. Don't be mad at me when you lose Jessica because you didn't listen." Yuri got up & walked towards her bedroom. She said night to Jessica & Tiffany.

 

"Well, I should be heading home. My dog needs food too." Jessica laughed & I haven't seen her laugh like that in a long time.

 

"Okay, Fany..I'll see you tomorrow!" Then Tiffany leaned in & gave a kiss to Jessica on the cheeks. (like how Americans greet/saybye)

 

....

 

Jessica closed the door & walked over my stomach & landed herself on the couch.

 

"OUFF! That was fun right, Sooyoung?"

 

"..right." I turned away from her & was facing the T.V. I was laying down on the floor. The plush carpet tickles my face.

 

"What didn't you talk at the dinner table?"

 

"Didn't feel like it.." I gave her a cold reply. There was silence for a while. I decided to break it.

 

"Do you like Tiffany, Jessica?"

 

"Yeah.."

============================================================================================

 

Sorry for not updating on this one lately; (x