2/?

I Will Punch You.

 "I Will Punch You. 

"Basically, I'm going to cover the basic's with you first." I nodded to myself in approval "We will begin with getting familar with present and past tense words. Then from there on, preposistions, conjunctions and—"

Looking up from the stack of notes that I’ve gathered for the failure, I find myself looking at nothing but an abandoned chair and a crawling Hyuk beside it.  He was seriously trying to escape like Vice P had warned, not like I doubted that fact though.  This loser has “I don’t care” written across his arm.  Seriously.  He literally took the time to write “I don’t care”, what was he even doing during his classes?

“Hyuk-Ah!” I sighed as I stacked my papers against the desk.

He kept crawling as if I didn’t see him; this little punk is really an insult to my entire being on this sad excuse of a planet. What have I done to deserve this?  Why couldn’t I have gotten any other student instead of this living ignorant annoyance?

HYUK!” I shouted, standing up from my chair. “You get up this instance!”

“Shh!” The Librarian gave me a stern look.  It seemed as if we’d get kicked out of the library for good in no time at all.  Just a few minutes with Hyuk and I’ll probably get expelled for murder.

After mouthing a pathetic “Sorry”, I managed to somehow get the idiot to sit back down.  It earned me a few confused looks, and even some pity from a teacher passing by, but heck…at least he got seated.

Hyuk rested his head on the table and looked up at me with a giant pout painted across his face.  He even added a deep sigh to add extra effect. “Hyuuunnnggggg~” he groaned, “Can’t we take a short break?”

“No.” I shot him down.

“But I’m tired.”

“We haven’t even done anything yet.  Plus, we just got here.”

“So,” he sat up and flicked a pencil off the desk “I’m bored.”

“Then maybe you should actually try and focus, you might find grammar interesting.”

He then sighed and cocked his head to the side. “You know what?”

“Hmm?” I rose my eyebrow, finally looking up from the papers.

“I find you interesting.”

It seems as if we were staring at each other for eighteen eternities.  I was trying to read his face to see if he had been being serious or not.  When I didn’t see a hint of playfulness or sarcasm in his eyes, I started to think he was being honest.

“Shut-up.”  I finally broke the silence in retort.

To my surprise and embarrassment, all he did was laugh and leaned forward and point at my Pikachu like cheeks.

“Shh!” The librian repeated.

“MY BAD!” Hyuk obnoxiously called out.

Scoffing, I kicked his legs under the table.  “You are just like a roudy 5 year old. Stop it.”

“Well you are just like a flower boy who came straight out of a shouju or josei manga,” he kicked me back “Stop it.”

"Shouju? Josei?" I stared back in disbelif.  Those were both genre's of mangas particularly written for an audience of females. "So that's what you're into, huh?"

"What?" Hyuk gasped and slammed his hands on the table. "Am not, I just know a flower boy when I see one..."

"And I know a failure when I see one. Oh look, you're one."

He frowned. "Are you a tutor or an ?" He murmmured.

I squinted at him before answering "Both."

    "Why are you following me? I grumbled as I heard the footsteps clumping not to far behind me.  Ever since I've been assigned to Hyuk, I've been seeing more of him than I ever really expected to.  I thought he'd just be around during studying, but no, this guy follows me everywhere.   From the bathroom, homeroom, by my locker, in the locker room, the cafeteria, auditorium, you name it, and Hyuk will be there.  Following me. 
Unfortunatly.

"Who, me?" Hyuk asked from behind.

"Who else could I possibly be talking about, hyuk?" I opened my locker and threw some books inside.

"Well," he started "this is a populated hallway, so... I dunno, anyone?"  I didn't have to look at him to know that he was smirking with his arms crossed.

"If only you used your smart for good instead of evil." I sighed and closed my locker. "You'd probably be passing all of your classes, shoot, maybe even be on the honor role."

"Why'd I do that?" He chuckled and tried to match my fast pace walking. "Then I'd be you."

"Is there anything wrong with being 'me'?" I snarl at him.

"Umm, kinda." He beamed.  "You're so boring!"

"My friends don't think so...so, you." I scoffed. "If I'm so boring then why are you following me instead of anyone else?"

"I dunno, it's fun seeing you snarl at everything, flower boy."  He then shoved his fists in his pockets and shrugged.  "I also kinda wanna meet your dorky friends, maybe they know what you're diagnosed with."

"Whatever," I muttered as I swung open the door "but they probably won't stay long, we all have to study."

"Wow."

"What?" 

"They sound just as dull as you are." He smirked

"Then don't come."

"Don't tell be what to do."

"Leo!" I heard daisy call.

  Everyday after school, a group of us meet up on the soccer Football  field.  Leo, the eldest of the clique, started this tradition, and well, Haekyeon sort of endorsed it by always following and pestering him.  Ken followed because, well, for Ken related reasons.  Wonsik and I followed because it seemed like a great meet up spot.  My locker being near the fields door made it efficiant for me to get there without any troubles [besides the present 'hyuk' thing] and Wonsik roams around that end of the building after school anyway becaise it's the direction we walk home. Daisey just happens to be there on certain occastions. 

"Where are we going?" Hyuk asked as we walked towards the football field.

"France." I replied sarcastically as we started approaching the gates.

"Where the hell do you think?  I swear, you need start using your brain more or it'll turn into cotton candy."

"I highly doubt that'll happen." He laughed. "Hyung, you're funny."

"Yeah, whatever..."

   Eventually, Hyuk-ah got added to our clique.  He got along with his hyungs extreamly well, heck, even the stone hearted Leo treated Hyuk as a little brother.  Daisey and Hyuk were begining to sprout a little "brotherly sister" relationship.  It made me sick to my stomache to see how all my friends were treating him like he was some sort of adorable hamster.

"Aw," Daisy chuckled, and leaned over her desk to pat my shoulder in comfert, "Come on, he's not that bad.  He's like a little pet!"

I slowly turned around and looked her dierectly in her eyes.  "He filled my camera bag...with soup."

She bit her lips in attempt to restrain her laughter.  "Well, at least he apologized."

"Yeah, by giving me a spoon.  Not only that, but it was a baby spoon!" I groaned.  "It was like he made a big joke out of all of it!  He said since I was whining like a baby, I should eat like one too!"

"Aw,"she chuckled "at least he seems to be using his brains more."

"What does that have to do with me?"

     Just then, the announcments sounded and unfortunatly for me, I had been summoned to the office. I had guessed that it was either some documents I should read over for the photography field trip that I'm planning for our club, or a detention slip for beating hyuk sensless in the halls.  He deserved it, he kept calling me "Flower-boy Beanie." He didn't even add hyung.

     Once I got to the office, the woman pointed me towards Vice P's room.  She hadn't even looked up from her computer but I don't blame her since she works in this hell hole.  I only haver a couple years left, she has her whole career.  I would pity her more but that's her choice, not mine.

    Speaking of pitying, once I walked into Kyungsoo's office, I noticed an seemingly empty bottle of an energy drink that stood on his camflouged desk.  Various papers had cluttered his desk, as well as opened books and torn envolopes.  It seems he has a lot of work on his hands.  Again, poor career choice.

"Knock knock?" I sang as I stepped in the opened doorway.

Just then, Kyungsoo spun around in his big chair.  His dark circles were notivable and his brows were furrowd, meaning I better take everything seriously unless I wanna see his bad side.

"I see, have a seat." He nodded his head towards my usual chair.

"You've been working with Hyuk for about a week, is that right?"

I let my deep sigh be the anwer.

He nodded and sighed as well.  "Honestly, there has been no improvement. In fact, it seems that his grades are even dropping."

"That's because he has the brain of a hamster." I mummbled under my breath.

"Meaning..." he stacked a pile of papers "at this rate, you won't get any credit."

"What!?" I leaned forward. "That's not fair."

Kyungsoo shrugged.  "Well, I guess you've got to figure something out.  I've been in a simular situation when I was in highschool." He chuckled to himself.

"You needed a tutor?"

"As if," he bragged "I had a 4.1, I was the tutor."

"That makes more sense."

He nodded. "Yeah, his name was Jongin, but the idiot persisted that I called him "Kai", he said it was his 'stage name' or something... whatever. He wasn't very good at studying, nor did he ever pay attention in class.  I had to help him pass for extra credit, boy was that an experince. I got him to pass though, all I had to do was incorperate school into something he liked."

"And what was that?"

"Dancing." He chuckled again.  "He was an amazing dancer, the best I've ever seen.  Heck, still is."

"You mean, you kept in contact with that idiot?"

"Of course!" He grinned shyly "Jongin is my...well...he's a person I've always kept close."

I rose my eyebrows.  That did't explain why I was here.

He cleared his throat and adjusted his tie again. "This is the adress to Hyuk's house."

I looked over at the paper he waspointing towards me.  "Yeah, so what?"

"You are going to go to his house after school and spend the weekend studying with him."

"Are you kidding me?"

Kyungsoo shook his head.

"I've already called his mother and she's expecting you, she hasn't told hyuk yet so niether should you.  If he knows, he might try to avoid going home."

"Well, that's a good idea but you forgot that I didn't agree to any of this!"

"You want a credit right?"

"Y-yes, but..." I glanced around, thinking of an excuse "I have to go out of town this weekend, I have erm...a fueneral to go to.  It's a distant cousin, very distant.  So distant that I don't even remember their name...or gender—"

"You're mother agreed when I called her."

"S-She did?"

"No," his eyes shot lazers through my soul "so cut the crap Hongbin, unless you really want me to call her and tell her you just lied about an dead reletive to get out of doing your class work."

"I'm so glade that you're hear to tutor my lil' hyuk.  I know he can be diffucult at times, but please bare with me."  Hyuk's mother smiled as she set down a small glas of tea on the coffee table for me.

"Ah, Thank you." 

How could such a freaking dork have a mother as precious as her?  This woman was an angel!  She even prepared snacks for me, and she managed to befriend my own mother in the mere 20 seconds they spoke to each other on the phone.

“Would you excuse me for a moment, I need to make a phone call.”

I smiled at her while she walked into the kitchen.

The living room was welly decorated, the whole house had a relaxing vibe and a scent of cinnomin.  It felt cozy, I felt at home right away. 

“SANGHYUk!” I heard his mother scream into the phone, I guess even angels are annoyed by him “Where are you!?

Unknowingly, I shook my head as I eavesdropped.

“What do you mean ‘China Town’?!?”  She growled.  “You take the next bus and come straight here—No! I don’t want an eggroll—Hurry up and come straight away! No pitt stops!”

A smile crept onto my lips as his mother’s growls grew louder and louder.  So, that idiot has that effect on everyone, huh?  Charming.

“No, I will not ‘relax’!” She yelled. “How could you go get some Chinese food when I told you to go to the grocery—No, take-out does NOT count as grocery’s Sanghyuk! Because, I can’t make pancakes out of shrimp fried rice!”

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing.  That idiot, he can’t do anything right.

“YOU HAD ONE JOB, HYUK!” I saw her yell into the speaker. “I DON’T CARE IF THEY HAVE ICE CREAM—because it melts, hyuk!  I don’t care how fast you can run, just hurry home. Alright, bye….Yeah-Yeah, I love you, too.”

I didn’t expect him to be a momma’s boy.

“Ah, sorry for that… it was rude of me—“

“Don’t worry about it,” I grinned “I tutor him, so yeah… it was actually quite refreshing.”

His mom chuckled.  “Well, if you like you can go camp out in Hyuk’s room.  He’s running late, so… it’ll give you plenty of time to look for materials in there that you can black mail him with.”

I swear I had never grinned so widely before, his mom is perfect.

"Mom, I'm home!" I heard sounds coming from downstairs.

    So this was it, this was the time I've been waiting for.  It had been 3 hours, 35 pages of notes, 20 notecards, and countless practiced insults later, and I was more than ready.  I sat in a pair of sweat pants and normal t-shirt that had been freshly ironed, it was hard to make his clothes seem practical on my body instead of looking all uncoredenated like he always dressed.

  As I heard the footsteps climbing up the stairs I felt a strange feeling surgeing through my body.  It was excitment and mischevious, there was no other explanations to it.  My revenge had already started, and he was about to feel all the miseery he put me through in one single night.  It was perfect.

"I'm home and I brought—WHY IS THERE A MEMBER FROM THE PLANETS OF THE APES CAST, ON MY BED!?" He screamed as he stared me dierectly in the eyes.

"Are you ready to study, Sanghyuk?"

"Are you ready to go the home, Hongbin?"


Sket Dance

 ♦A/N:♦
Thus ending Pt.2
Ok, so that was a thing.
Sorry for the delay, I have been kinda busy.
So I firgured, why not upload what I have now and 
finish this thing later!  Right?
Don't mind the spelling errors and grammer mistakes.
Also, sorry if this is a little dry chapter, I was planning on 
finishing the story this chapter,
uh, yeah. It's taking me an ETERNITY to write.
lolol.